This is a thread to laugh at Snyder sports. lol

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Why?:confused:

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Why?:confused:
because he is immature and from sweetwater...for some reason those two always are together

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Dude, you're asking for trouble with this.

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 03:58 PM
I can't say a word.......Snyder has knocked us out of too many playoffs for me to talk smack!

They have my respect!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 04:00 PM
I can't say a word.......Snyder has knocked us out of too many playoffs for me to talk smack!

They have my respect!

:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
because he is immature and from sweetwater...for some reason those two always are together

I have to disagree with that......the majority of people that I have met from Sweetwater are good people.

There is always one in every crowd though!

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 04:07 PM
I have to disagree with that......the majority of people that I have met from Sweetwater are good people.

There is always one in every crowd though!
ya i agree with ya but i was just getting him back for what he said about snyder sports

sww-bull52
01-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Guys, not all of us from Sweetwater are this way. I don't know why this guy(or girl) started this thread. Yeah, we have a rivalry that dates back to before Christ, but this is a worn out subject. Hey, spreadthered. Find something mature to talk about.

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Guys, not all of us from Sweetwater are this way. I don't know why this guy(or girl) started this thread. Yeah, we have a rivalry that dates back to before Christ, but this is a worn out subject. Hey, spreadthered. Find something mature to talk about.
sww i know not all of yall are that way...i was just joking about what i said

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 04:15 PM
If this thread takes a turn for the worst....I am closing it.

Just thought I would go ahead and throw that warning out there!:D :D

sww-bull52
01-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
sww i know not all of yall are that way...i was just joking about what i said

I know Dude. Just don't want anybody getting the wrong idea about us Mustang fans. Take care Pmoney. Hope everything turns out for the best for you, man.

lostaussie
01-27-2006, 04:34 PM
gilmer has only had dealings with snyder once. i found there football team to be very hardnosed kids with a never quit attitude. they played hard until the very end even when the outcome was pretty much decided. don't think you could ask much more from your kids than that.

SpreadtheRed
01-27-2006, 04:34 PM
3adownlow was gettin boring so maybe my cheapshot will get the pot stirring???

LH Panther Mom
01-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
3adownlow was gettin boring so maybe my cheapshot will get the pot stirring???
Hahaha....neither Black Magic nor Bubba Joe is on, so good luck with that. :p

mrescape43
01-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Loooossssseeeeerrrrr!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Loooossssseeeeerrrrr!

YOU TELL EM!!!!!!
Just wait to baseball season!!!!!

Chief Ohera
01-27-2006, 08:07 PM
i am going to laugh at snyder sports, plain and simply b/c they haven't done much the past couple of years in all sports, they get so much hype and choke every year,
i remember a couple of years ago they went into the regional track meet i believe in 04' and got dusted, there was so much hype about how good this track team was and how fast their relays were and they went out there and got blasted on the oval, and i believe that sweetwater was one of those teams, i believe graham's track team won it that year but i may be wrong,
i just wanted to take time and laugh. good thread,
until next time..............

lostaussie
01-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
i am going to laugh at snyder sports, plain and simply b/c they haven't done much the past couple of years in all sports, they get so much hype and choke every year,
i remember a couple of years ago they went into the regional track meet i believe in 04' and got dusted, there was so much hype about how good this track team was and how fast their relays were and they went out there and got blasted on the oval, and i believe that sweetwater was one of those teams, i believe graham's track team won it that year but i may be wrong,
until next time.............. hell you laugh at everything. problem is nobody hears you:D

mrescape43
01-27-2006, 09:24 PM
until next time..............

Hey Chief Brainless, do you savvy Lone Star Cup? Snyder came in 10th in state last year. FYI, it is ranking for all sports and activities combined. :thinking: :thinking:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Hey Chief Brainless, do you savvy Lone Star Cup? Snyder came in 10th in state last year. FYI, it is ranking for all sports and activities combined. :thinking: :thinking:

:thinking: Hmm i'm pretty sure that qualifies as fairly decent at sports..but we're biased...we're actually capable of intelligent thought..unlike some people....*coughcoughchiefcough*

Chief Ohera
01-27-2006, 10:01 PM
brothers]
i am talking about snyder in the big games, they always choke, they do have some decent programs but they don't come up big when it counts, tell me the last time they made it to the dance or to the regional finals then tell me if they did good or not, they always say they have a great track program but they choke and don't run fast when it counts, SO....
until next time.....................

mrescape43
01-27-2006, 10:09 PM
brothers]
i am talking about snyder in the big games, they always choke, they do have some decent programs but they don't come up big when it counts, tell me the last time they made it to the dance or to the regional finals then tell me if they did good or not, they always say they have a great track program but they choke and don't run fast when it counts, SO....
until next time.....................

How about last year Chief Einstein er Brainless!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 10:43 PM
And 2 years ago Tiger baseball made it pretty dang far into Playoffs...lol i can think how far they went off the top of my head.

DaHop72
01-27-2006, 11:32 PM
but i may be wrong
Well Chief, you have know exposed everything we already knew. You told us you knew all there was to know about track and to try you on it. Know you admit you could be wrong. Thanks, you proved our point for us.:clap: :clap: :clap: