PDA

View Full Version : done

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Well you guys...i think i'm done with the DL

i hate to leave....but nothing i can do...

Later guys

kaorder1999
01-27-2006, 02:58 PM
after 7 months...whats up

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 02:59 PM
whats going on chris??????:confused:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:59 PM
lots of stuff..anyone who read my relationship thread kinda can imagine

everytime i come back all i think about is how badly i messed up.....

hard to explain...:( :(

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 03:00 PM
man i hate to see ya go but thats up to you...the DL shall miss you

Maroon87
01-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07

Stay on, hoss! The DL is like a shrink...plus it's a lot cheaper!:p

Seriously man...hang around...

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

i agree w/ maroon...stay!

LH Panther Mom
01-27-2006, 03:05 PM

That's no reason to leave. :(

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Pmoney..you know what snyders like

The whole lesbian thing got out, everyone found out, then word spreads, i've ruined this girls life and i've messed mine up pretty bad....

I just think that maybe a couple month break or so will do some good.

injuredinmelee
01-27-2006, 03:06 PM
you cant leave your addicted like myself. DOnt let memories control your life. you can never go back and undo something but you can always take what you did, learn from it, move one, and apply what you learned to future situations. We ae all learnign all the time. You cant dwell on the past because it never proves fruitful. It may seem insurmountable now but as time passes the pain will go away.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
you cant leave your addicted like myself. DOnt let memories control your life. you can never go back and undo something but you can always take what you did, learn from it, move one, and apply what you learned to future situations. We ae all learnign all the time. You cant dwell on the past because it never proves fruitful. It may seem insurmountable now but as time passes the pain will go away.

oh theres gonna be quite a bit of pain...and in snyder crap spreads until the end of time..i just dont know what to do with myself nowadays....

injuredinmelee
01-27-2006, 03:17 PM
I used to worry about what other people thought and tried to make everyone happy all the time. It never works. As long as you are happy with yourself and can live with the decisions that you make you will be fine. All your decisions, if your like me, wont always be the right ones, but only take yours and your family and loved ones feelings into consideration when making them. Like I said before life is a continual learning process. Just keep on keeping on!

zeus63
01-27-2006, 03:20 PM
oh theres gonna be quite a bit of pain...and in snyder crap spreads until the end of time..i just dont know what to do with myself nowadays....

Just give it time man. I grew up in Snyder and believe me, it will die down in about a week.

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Just give it time man. I grew up in Snyder and believe me, it will die down in about a week.
i think zeus is right something else is going to pop up and then town will be talking about that

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 03:41 PM

Chris...Snyder is no different than any other town. It will blow over just like whoever above said, when something more interesting to talk about comes along.

But leaving the dlow isn't gonna change anything....I think this is a good outlet for you myself.

pirate44
01-27-2006, 03:43 PM
sorry to hear it. do what ya gotta do. hope to see you back on sometime

BreckTxLonghorn
01-27-2006, 03:48 PM
I know I'm not I don't know you like most people on here do, but here's my dumb psychoanalysis...

If you really wanted to get out, you'd have just left. You know, at least subconsciously, by saying goodbye that people would ask you to stay, which you secretly want.

Actually saying goodbye gave you the chance to stick around, at least for a while. Look how many times you've posted since you "bid farewell."

Subconsciously, you want to stay, and want a reason to give you to stay. And your subconscious is usually what you really want. Here's your reason: look how many people are asking you to keep posting.

Follow your subconsciousness and stay.

(wow, how many times did i use "subconscious" in this post? i need a thesaurus:D )

pirate44
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I know I'm not I don't know you like most people on here do, but here's my dumb psychoanalysis...

If you really wanted to get out, you'd have just left. You know, at least subconsciously, by saying goodbye that people would ask you to stay, which you secretly want.

Actually saying goodbye gave you the chance to stick around, at least for a while. Look how many times you've posted since you "bid farewell."

Subconsciously, you want to stay, and want a reason to give you to stay. And your subconscious is usually what you really want. Here's your reason: look how many people are asking you to keep posting.

Follow your subconsciousness and stay.

(wow, how many times did i use "subconscious" in this post? i need a thesaurus:D )
that seems to be the thing about leaving "goodbyes". its happened many times before. i normally believe it when i see it, but just in case, i like saying adios and good luck.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

Haha ya..thats true..i guess i wont go...

Just because ya'll are my 2nd family!!!!

sinton66
01-27-2006, 07:40 PM

Let me ask you a serious question. Was any of that you put on here untrue? If it was, then you'll get what's coming to you. If it's all true, don't get down on yourself for simply revealing the truth about something. Her preferences are not your fault or your problem. They are HERS and hers alone. Besides all that, in a small town like we all live in, I bet it wasn't exactly a secret anyway. Like I said, don't beat yourself up over it.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Let me ask you a serious question. Was any of that you put on here untrue? If it was, then you'll get what's coming to you. If it's all true, don't get down on yourself for simply revealing the truth about something. Her preferences are not your fault or your problem. They are HERS and hers alone. Besides all that, in a small town like we all live in, I bet it wasn't exactly a secret anyway. Like I said, don't beat yourself up over it.

Her being a lesbian is untrue, it was said just to "provoke" me

But its not like i sat around made stuff up.

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Her being a lesbian is untrue, it was said just to "provoke" me

But its not like i sat around made stuff up.

The way I look at it, if she said it about herself, then she and ONLY she is too blame.

You can't start a rumor like that about yourself and not expect it to spread like wildfire.

I bet someone learned a big lesson from this little escapade!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
The way I look at it, if she said it about herself, then she and ONLY she is too blame.

You can't start a rumor like that about yourself and not expect it to spread like wildfire.

I bet someone learned a big lesson from this little escapade!

I think we both did...Specially me

but its over and done, so its ok now.

MHSvarsity2007
01-28-2006, 12:56 AM
I just think that maybe a couple month break or so will do some good.

hmm...you know i was kidding about the break for me to catch up on post counts right?? :confused: :confused:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-28-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
hmm...you know i was kidding about the break for me to catch up on post counts right?? :confused: :confused:

Haha ya, but it seemed like something good could come outta me not posting.

MHSvarsity2007
01-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Haha ya, but it seemed like something good could come outta me not posting.

well it couldn't because then i wouldn't have anybody to take over 3 threads with at 2 a.m.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-28-2006, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
well it couldn't because then i wouldn't have anybody to take over 3 threads with at 2 a.m.

Notice how we're slowly doing it again to 2 of the threads...lol...we might wanna be a lil bit careful..wouldnt wanna get ROMMED!

MHSvarsity2007
01-28-2006, 01:35 AM
Notice how we're slowly doing it again to 2 of the threads...lol...we might wanna be a lil bit careful..wouldnt wanna get ROMMED!

nooooo that'd be awful...then nobody would defend merkel on here!!

MARLINDOGS
01-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I used to worry about what other people thought and tried to make everyone happy all the time. It never works. As long as you are happy with yourself and can live with the decisions that you make you will be fine. All your decisions, if your like me, wont always be the right ones, but only take yours and your family and loved ones feelings into consideration when making them. Like I said before life is a continual learning process. Just keep on keeping on! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3afan
01-28-2006, 07:01 AM
i've ruined this girls life and i've messed mine up pretty bad....

cant take the blame for that -- EVERYTHING eventualy gets out anyways .... people only have themselves to blame in situations like this ... IMO

sinton66
01-28-2006, 08:13 AM

nooooo that'd be awful...then nobody would defend merkel on here!!

I don't think either of you have anything to worry about in that respect. Just be cool, keep it clean, and have fun!;)

MHSvarsity2007
01-29-2006, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I don't think either of you have anything to worry about in that respect. Just be cool, keep it clean, and have fun!;)

woot. good to know. :clap: