PDA

View Full Version : hey jacko!!!

AggieJohn
01-26-2006, 09:27 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/190975/0_22_012506_jacko_robe.jpg

MANAMA, Bahrain — Pop star Michael Jackson took a shopping trip to a Bahrain mall Wednesday, covering himself in a black abaya robe traditionally worn by Bahraini women and a veil hiding his face, along with three children — apparently his — with their faces covered with dark scarves.

Jackson, who seems to be settling in the Persian Gulf, was seen leaving Marina Mall in the Bahrain capital, holding a child by the hand. On the way out through a back door, he shook hands with security guards.

He was wearing an abaya, a robe with long sleeves, under which his pants, white shirt and men's shoes could be seen, and his head and face were wrapped in a black veil. He had black gloves on his hands.

The veil, abaya and gloves were of a style typically worn by conservative Bahraini women, though Jackson appeared to be wearing them to hide his identity.

With him was a woman — also in an abaya and jeans and a scarf over her head that partially covered her face — who had the two other children. All three children's faces were wrapped in black scarves, and they wore yellow shirts and sweatpants or khakis without robes. The woman's identity was not known.

The woman asked photographers to respect their privacy saying they are scaring the children, as the five left in a White Lexus Infinity with darkened glass.

Since his June acquittal on child molestation charges, Jackson has made several trips to Bahrain as a guest of Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the son of Bahrain's king. It has been reported that he was negotiating a position as a consultant with a Bahrain-based company that plans to set up theme parks and music academies in the Middle East, according to a press release, earlier this month.

AAJ Holdings Ltd., owned by Ahmed Abu Bakr Janahi, said it wants to hire 47-year-old Jackson to give advice on setting up entertainment businesses.He is reportedly building a home in Bahrain, an island nation in the Persian Gulf linked to Saudi Arabia by a bridge.

In November, Jackson stirred a small controversy in the United Arab Emirates by entering the ladies room in a shopping mall. His publicist said Jackson, who arrived in Dubai as the guest of a champion rally driver, did not understand the Arabic sign on the door and left the bathroom as soon as he realized his mistake.

But local newspapers reported that the 47-year-old performer was spotted applying make-up in the woman's toilets in a Dubai mall. Jackson's host, Mohammed bin Sulayem, dismissed the story as rumor.

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 09:29 PM
that fool is weird as all get out...ick.

mrescape43
01-26-2006, 09:34 PM
The freak deserves to be in prison where all pedophiles belong.

pirate44
01-26-2006, 09:39 PM
poor child :(

Paratrooper
01-26-2006, 09:40 PM
You know I can remember back in the 70's he looked normal, in the 80's started getting a little weird, in the 90's started getting freakish and in this decade.....WHEW.....brother.....a complete nutcase. Man can you imagine what this clown will look like in the 2010's. I got a clue http://www.zoltron.com/apes/

sinton66
01-26-2006, 09:50 PM
ugliest white woman I ever saw.

LH Panther Mom
01-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
I got a clue http://www.zoltron.com/apes/
The ape is way too attractive and should be insulted. :p

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
ugliest white woman I ever saw.