PDA

View Full Version : Is MySpace a bad place?

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 10:14 AM
I got talked into joining up by some fellow downlowers....I have fun with it.

I don't have anyone on my site that I don't know....they are either from here, family, friends or friends of my kids.

One of the posters from Sweetwater just called me and told they are having a huge assembly right now about MySpace....and have printed off everyone they could find in Sweetwater ISD that had one and want to talk to them.

I had heard or read that it is one of the biggest places for sexual predators!

LH Panther Mom
01-26-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I had heard or read that it is one of the biggest places for sexual predators!
That's scary! I guess I need to take a look at # 55's "friends" to make sure they're all kids I know.

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 10:29 AM
It's addictive.

DU_stud04
01-26-2006, 10:31 AM
yea,...there are some creepy people on there, sometimes i think i should just deactivate it, but whats the fun in that?

Maroon87
01-26-2006, 10:33 AM
This one had a happy ending...there are some that haven't.

Amber Alert Canceled For Girl, 15
Police: Girl Met Man Online

UPDATED: 6:20 pm CST January 25, 2006

LEAGUE CITY, Texas -- A 15-year-old girl was found safe Wednesday after she disappeared from her League City home and an Amber Alert was issued, officials told KPRC Local 2.

The teenager was last seen when she went to bed at her League City home at 10 p.m. Tuesday.

Investigators said she met a man on the Web site, www.myspace.com, and possibly met with him late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

"The messages that were found on her computer were certainly red flags to us," said Sgt. Dan Krieger, with the League City Police Department.

"Never did I think she was going to leave our home in the middle of the night and hook up with somebody she had met on myspace.com," said the girl’s mother.

The Amber Alert was canceled shortly before 2 p.m. when the teenager was found in a southeast Houston home. She was with three men, who were taken into custody. One of the men was released a few hours later. One of the others is believed to be the man the girl met online.

Investigators said the girl's computer led them to her location.

"The family is obviously stressed. They've been very upset all day, concerned about (Carolyn's) welfare. They're very happy right now -- glad that she's back safe. At this point, they just want to make sure she gets the care and counseling that she needs," Krieger said.

The men could be charged with harboring a runaway and kidnapping.

Copyright 2006 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 10:35 AM
When my daughter first got it....she added a guy who said he was from Andrews. They talked on messages for a while and his profile said he was 17.

He IM'd her on AIM one day and admitted he was actually 23. She asked him why his profile said 17 and he told her he preferred younger girls and if he put his TRUE age down he couldn't search for the age of girls he was attracted to.

That was a little too weird for her, so she deleted him.

pirate44
01-26-2006, 10:43 AM
ive found a few long lost friends on there, but other than that, i dont spend much time there

BHKrystal06
01-26-2006, 10:45 AM
I don't accept people as friends that I don't know..

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
I don't accept people as friends that I don't know..

That is a smart thing to do.

My daughter deleted everyone she didn't know either personally, from the downlow, or her friends didn't know!

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't care

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 11:03 AM
I was kinda surprised how many of my friends didn't even know what MySpace was and were even more shocked to know their own child had one.

Not only did I know my kids have one.....I know their passwords too.:p

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 11:10 AM
there are some way creepy people on myspace...!!! i've found that out :eek:

District303aPastPlayer
01-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
there are some way creepy people on myspace...!!! i've found that out :eek:

true that...

i met this total weirdo named Amy on myspace. shes from here in texas, but like... oh wait, my bad... sorry :p

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
true that...

i met this total weirdo named Amy on myspace. shes from here in texas, but like... oh wait, my bad... sorry :p

here we go with the amy jokes again... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
01-26-2006, 11:17 AM
okay, im done with them for the day... and its only 10am

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 11:20 AM
okay, im done with them for the day... and its only 10am

i find that hard to believe... :rolleyes:

marlin fan
01-26-2006, 11:39 AM
im not on there much and i only have friends and friends of friends lol so i never had these problems!!

District303aPastPlayer
01-26-2006, 11:48 AM
i find that hard to believe... :rolleyes:

im leaving soon, so you got off lucky today

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 11:53 AM
im leaving soon, so you got off lucky today

today being the key word there...

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
It's addictive.
So is crack and cigs...:thinking: :p

CHS_Grad '85
01-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Our department just did a story similar to this -- only it was for facebook... Is facebook an open invitation for stalkers? (http://www.thebatt.com/media/paper657/news/2006/01/24/News/Is.Facebook.An.Open.Invitation.For.Stalkers-1502689.shtml?norewrite&sourcedomain=www.thebatt.com)

District303aPastPlayer
01-26-2006, 12:14 PM
imo, facebook is worse than myspace...

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 12:17 PM
imo, facebook is worse than myspace...

i hate facebook...it's not cool.

CHS_Grad '85
01-26-2006, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't know - I stay away from both...

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
I wouldn't know - I stay away from both...
:clap: :clap:
I guess that makes me a bodgery old dastard.
I have followed some of the links from those posted here and I'll say that these sites are a hotbed of moral ruin.

Maroon87
01-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
:clap: :clap:
I guess that makes me a bodgery old dastard.
I have followed some of the links from those posted here and I'll say that these sites are a hotbed of moral ruin.

Yeah...one of them in particular....:eek:

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 12:43 PM

I agree they can be....which is why I set my own self one up...learned how to use it and keep tabs on my kids.

I think too many parents aren't nearly involved enough or are niave as to what their kids are up to.

Some may say I have TOO open of a relationship with my kids...but by gosh, I know what they are doing....I may not always agree, but at least they feel secure enough and comfortable enough to talk to me.

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 12:51 PM
I agree they can be....which is why I set my own self one up...learned how to use it and keep tabs on my kids.

I think too many parents aren't nearly involved enough or are niave as to what their kids are up to.

Some may say I have TOO open of a relationship with my kids...but by gosh, I know what they are doing....I may not always agree, but at least they feel secure enough and comfortable enough to talk to me.
I agree RM. I try to convey the same relationship with my kids.
posted by Maroon87:

Yeah...one of them in particular....
I wonder who...:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
(lol just pm me)

mwynn05
01-26-2006, 12:53 PM
i hate facebook...it's not cool. That's because you're not in college

gobbler grad
01-26-2006, 12:57 PM
I heard this web site was under investigation by the FBI.
Not sure what they are looking for ...:thinking:

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
I heard this web site was under investigation by the FBI.
Not sure what they are looking for ...:thinking:
:thinking: :thinking:

Gobbla2001
01-26-2006, 01:19 PM
I do not believe that myspace is any worse than an internet chat room, forum or email... myspace just happens to be the biggest thing these days, so it is used as an example more often...

There's some freaky folks on here as well, you know who you are :D

But seriously... myspace is just like chatting in a Yahoo chat room which I did tons when I younger, but myspace is just a tad more organized...

The internet is the problem, myspace and any other form of interaction in which sexual predators can be involved is just included in the package...

20dawgz05
01-26-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I do not believe that myspace is any worse than an internet chat room, forum or email... myspace just happens to be the biggest thing these days, so it is used as an example more often...

There's some freaky folks on here as well, you know who you are :D

But seriously... myspace is just like chatting in a Yahoo chat room which I did tons when I younger, but myspace is just a tad more organized...

The internet is the problem, myspace and any other form of interaction in which sexual predators can be involved is just included in the package...

i think u have the right idea..... i mean sure alot of ppl have met on here but no one has met everybody there could be a lot of weirdos on here and i mean we are all very open with our name and town on here and not only that but parents are open on here with there kids numbers or other things like that.... as for myspace i think its no worse then this.... i mean there is a setting that u can choose where no one can see ur profile unless they are your friend... its all in how someone uses it.... and facebook is the *deleted* in college... i havent seen the highschool one but its a great thing to have in college b.c i dunno haha..... but thats my take on it all..... oh and i also think it would be a help if they put an age limit on some of these b.c i mean kids are getting bad these days.... i mean no one wants to see a 13 year old girl acting like a whore with dirty pics and stuff.... ok im done now

CHS_CG
01-26-2006, 04:25 PM
My ex boyfriend told me about a week ago Caldwell is going through myspace profiles they can find and if it has anything about them drinking they print it out and these kids are gettin in trouble.. now to me I wouldnt think that was legal but its Caldwell ISD they have always thought they could do whatever they wanted to do!

eagles_victory
01-26-2006, 04:31 PM
I can relate I have a myspace stalker who is in her 40's its pretty scary. :D ;)

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I can relate I have a myspace stalker who is in her 40's its pretty scary. :D ;)

I sincerely hope you don't mean me.....after I have left you in my Top 8 all this time!:(

District303aPastPlayer
01-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
My ex boyfriend told me about a week ago Caldwell is going through myspace profiles they can find and if it has anything about them drinking they print it out and these kids are gettin in trouble.. now to me I wouldnt think that was legal but its Caldwell ISD they have always thought they could do whatever they wanted to do!

thats funny... but how can they get in trouble as long as its not done on school grounds or they dont get caught. in no way am i condoning this activity... i just think you need proof... i can talk about drinking all i want and never take a sip in my life... or not talk about it at all and be a total drunk... get what i mean?

TheDOCTORdre
01-26-2006, 05:13 PM

One of the posters from Sweetwater just called me and told they are having a huge assembly right now about MySpace....and have printed off everyone they could find in Sweetwater ISD that had one and want to talk to them.

leave it to sweetwater

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
leave it to sweetwater

I am curious to hear what they told them!

CHS_CG
01-26-2006, 05:37 PM
thats funny... but how can they get in trouble as long as its not done on school grounds or they dont get caught. in no way am i condoning this activity... i just think you need proof... i can talk about drinking all i want and never take a sip in my life... or not talk about it at all and be a total drunk... get what i mean?

Oh trust me I totally know! I was told they are lookin for people that have pictures from parties too! It's all gay if you ask me!

Matthew328
01-26-2006, 05:45 PM
I have a myspace profile....I wonder who can find me.....LOL

Bandera YaYa
01-26-2006, 05:47 PM
I hope you parents do try hard to be involved in your children's internet activities, but don't be so naive that you think what's there for any one to view, is what's really going on.....secrets are secrets and kids aren't dumb enough to keep those kind of secrets displayed out in the open, for all to read...especially not their parents! Personally, myspace isn't my thing....hopefully I'm about 20 yrs past all that!! But you kids have fun with it and be mindful of just who you are exchanging info with!

Matthew328
01-26-2006, 05:50 PM
I never have thought about who I exchange info with...I guess its different for a girl....I dunno maybe some phycho chick will come and get me...

Bandera YaYa
01-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I never have thought about who I exchange info with...I guess its different for a girl....I dunno maybe some phycho chick will come and get me... ..well you can pray, I guess..... :D

Matthew328
01-26-2006, 05:52 PM
yeah I'm so bad on the eyes..who in the hell would wanna chat w/me....lol

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
hopefully I'm about 20 yrs past all that!!
hopefully...:p
I wonder if a program like Netnanny or another filtering program will let one even see myspace?
posted by 20dawgz05

i mean no one wants to see a 13 year old girl acting like a whore with dirty pics and stuff....
Seriously, kids that age and younger should be playing with erector sets... not getting one's erection set.

Bandera YaYa
01-26-2006, 05:57 PM
hopefully...:p
...ha....more like "Thank God"!!! :D

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 06:26 PM
They blocked at our school but we found a way to get back on it.

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
They blocked at our school but we found a way to get back on it.

we did too..it just takes a long time.

sahen
01-26-2006, 06:48 PM
i hate facebook...it's not cool.
facebook is great in college....and it seems a little different than myspace to me....but i only add people i know, though i dont have weirdos knocking down my door to add me....its a good way to get in touch w/ all ur friends from highschool....

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 06:50 PM
we did too..it just takes a long time. Not really, what did yall do to get around the block?

Highschoolfan78
01-26-2006, 07:20 PM
ehh i must say, myspace has been great for our band, exposing us out there more. As far as other use, you have every option to not accept someone and even block epople from seeing your profile

mwynn05
01-26-2006, 07:23 PM
I never have thought about who I exchange info with...I guess its different for a girl....I dunno maybe some phycho chick will come and get me... you make a solid point

Matthew328
01-26-2006, 07:44 PM
i wonder if anyone has found me yet....hmmm

and I am surprised no one has started a 3a down low group

AggieJohn
01-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by sahen
facebook is great in college....and it seems a little different than myspace to me....but i only add people i know, though i dont have weirdos knocking down my door to add me....its a good way to get in touch w/ all ur friends from highschool....

ditto, facebook is awesome.....i have two accounts...one at a&m, one at a&m-cc

AggieJohn
01-26-2006, 08:02 PM

and I am surprised no one has started a 3a down low group we have a 3adl xanga group

Facebook is the seventh most popular site on the Internet, according to the ComScore Web site.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 08:10 PM
here we go with the amy jokes again... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Haha but now its my turn to crack on Amy/Merkel and The Skunk looking thing ya'll call a Badger!

J/k amy...you're cool....as for Merkel....:rolleyes:

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Haha but now its my turn to crack on Amy/Merkel and The Skunk looking thing ya'll call a Badger!

J/k amy...you're cool....as for Merkel....:rolleyes:

considering im like the only one you know, im am the coolest person in merkel. hehe at least im not a snyder tiger...i mean tigers how unoriginal is that?!

just kidding :D

i happen to like our badger named baxter hehe.

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 09:49 PM

and I am surprised no one has started a 3a down low group

there is one on myspace... the coolest group EVER (http://groups.myspace.com/3adownlow)

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey thats cool, totally gotta add myself there!

As for MySpace being bad..if you know what to do and what not to do you'll be fine.

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 11:18 PM

As for MySpace being bad..if you know what to do and what not to do you'll be fine.
That's all the confirmation a worried parent needed...:weeping:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 11:21 PM
I mean like.......Its obvious that if some guy from Canada whos 29 just decides to randomly add you, ya might wanna watch out...but if you're careful and dont just arbitrarily put yourself into trouble i dont see how anything could happen.

Matthew328
01-26-2006, 11:22 PM
ok.... I just requested to join....whoever the mod is better approve me..LOL

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 11:27 PM
ok.... I just requested to join....whoever the mod is better approve me..LOL

I think it is District303aPastPlayer

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 11:32 PM
If you can't get on it at school/work because of a block go to www.stupidcensorship.com and it'll bypass the proxy server and allow you to log in anonymously.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Hahahahah freakin sweet........:clap:

Ranger Mom
01-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Geez....reading SintonFan and Ya Ya's comments makes me sound like some kind of freak for having one!!

Oh well...my daughter set it up for me...and it's been fun so far, even found a long lost classmate because of it and ironically, she lives in Midland!!

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 11:41 PM
I mean like.......Its obvious that if some guy from Canada whos 29 just decides to randomly add you, ya might wanna watch out...but if you're careful and dont just arbitrarily put yourself into trouble i dont see how anything could happen.
So now I watch out for perverted, cold-natured CANADIANS TOO??
:weeping: :weeping:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 11:42 PM
So now I watch out for perverted, cold-natured CANADIANS TOO??
:weeping: :weeping:

Ya..them canadians always have been wierd....Nah j/k I love canada...atleast we dont need to have border patrol up there, lol.

SintonFan
01-26-2006, 11:48 PM
Ya..them canadians always have been wierd....Nah j/k I love canada...atleast we dont need to have border patrol up there, lol.
You love Canadians? Them commie bastards???:weeping:

Actually many terrorist do come from Canada. Don't trust them, eh?

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 11:50 PM
You love Canadians? Them commie bastards???:weeping:

Actually many terrorist do come from Canada. Don't trust them, eh?

EH! what are you talking aboot

Lol i dont love canadians, but love canada, nice place, cept those commies...:D

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey thats cool, totally gotta add myself there!

yea it's what all the cool kids are doing...:D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 11:51 PM
yea it's what all the cool kids are doing...:D

haha i take it you havent added yourself then :D :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 11:54 PM
haha i take it you havent added yourself then :D :D

ooooh theres going to be a throwdown in snyder tomorrow boy. :D :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 11:55 PM
ooooh theres going to be a throwdown in snyder tomorrow boy. :D :D

You know it homie..imma tear you up!!! :D

You oughta bring some ointment cuz you're gonna get BURNED!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:05 AM
You know it homie..imma tear you up!!! :D

You oughta bring some ointment cuz you're gonna get BURNED!

shoo the only tearin thats going to happen is me tearin you another one...umhm word. :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:07 AM
shoo the only tearin thats going to happen is me tearin you another one...umhm word. :D

Another piece of notebook paper?
I know how you love to write me love letters every day :D :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Another piece of notebook paper?
I know how you love to write me love letters every day :D :D

oh yes...i have a box FULL of them ("I WROTE YOU EVERYDAY FOR A YEAR") that i'm bringing to you tomorrow...you caught me.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:14 AM
oh yes...i have a box FULL of them ("I WROTE YOU EVERYDAY FOR A YEAR") that i'm bringing to you tomorrow...you caught me.

Its ok..the first step to solving the addiction is admitting you have an addiction...but how could you know be addicted to me, i'm like pixie stix or crack w/e its the same thing. :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:17 AM
Its ok..the first step to solving the addiction is admitting you have an addiction...but how could you know be addicted to me, i'm like pixie stix or crack w/e its the same thing. :D

haha but crack is addicting

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:20 AM
haha but crack is addicting

Lol was that an intentional pun?

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Lol was that an intentional pun?

yes...? :nerd:

((i dont know what pun means)) :confused:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:26 AM
yes...? :nerd:

((i dont know what pun means)) :confused:

haha dont worry, i dunno how to explain it to you. Hmmm notice we're the only 2 people really posting tonight....like always.....:D

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 12:27 AM
GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:D :p

SintonFan
01-27-2006, 12:27 AM
haha dont worry, i dunno how to explain it to you. Hmmm notice we're the only 2 people really posting tonight....like always.....:D
Now he's being "punny".:D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:28 AM

haha RM! YOU CAUGHT US! :eek: :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:33 AM

:wave: :wave:

well gah me and chris are the only ones that usually ever post past 11!!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:35 AM
:wave: :wave:

well gah me and chris are the only ones that usually ever post past 11!!

Sad....yes so very true :doh:

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:39 AM
Sad....yes so very true :doh:

probably just because we are total insomniacs.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:41 AM

Ya know whats even crazier than us staying up all night on the DL...is the fact that we're having two completely different conversations in 2 different threads.....:nerd:
We are in fact NERDS!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 12:42 AM

I was up late a couple of nights ago with yall talking about the "Swyder Tigtangs"

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:43 AM
I was up late a couple of nights ago with yall talking about the "Swyder Tigtangs"

Hahaa..i wonder if anyone other than Me, You and Amy here saw that crappy photoshopped pic...i thought it was funny just cuz it looked so terribly awkward.

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:44 AM

haha oh yea...and chris' photoshop experience... :rolleyes: :clap:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:45 AM
haha oh yea...and chris' photoshop experience... :rolleyes: :clap:

Its hard to photoshop a fictional animal with crappy pictures, if i had had decent ones i would have been able to make a better one. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Its hard to photoshop a fictional animal with crappy pictures, if i had had decent ones i would have been able to make a better one. :rolleyes:

Yeah...I am still waiting!

This time the entire thing needs to be in color...not just the head!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:48 AM
yes we expect a good picture this time...not a half-colored tigtang! :p :D

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 12:52 AM
I have adobe photoshop and adobe imageready on my computer and have no clue how to use either one of them!:(

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:53 AM
yes we expect a good picture this time...not a half-colored tigtang! :p :D

Fine if you really want a good pic i'll do one tonight and probably put it up tomorrow or so...it'll be great......

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:54 AM
I have adobe photoshop and adobe imageready on my computer and have no clue how to use either one of them!:(

Ehhh it takes a while to get used to...but Photoshop is seriously a great for editing pics or just w/e you need to do. I used to used MS Paint..its a huge step up for me.

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Fine if you really want a good pic i'll do one tonight and probably put it up tomorrow or so...it'll be great......

Cool!!! I expect to see it when I check in the morning!!

Just kidding!!!!:kiss:

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 12:57 AM

i'll have to wait until i return from the basketball games to view it...it better be a good'n!!! :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 12:59 AM
i'll have to wait until i return from the basketball games to view it...it better be a good'n!!! :D

It will be!!

And on that *sad music plays in background*

I'm getting to be finally, I gotta get up early to go get muh girl and go get some breakfast 'fore i have to go to S'water.

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:01 AM
It will be!!

And on that *sad music plays in background*

I'm getting to be finally, I gotta get up early to go get muh girl and go get some breakfast 'fore i have to go to S'water.

you better not forget about our throwdown tomorrow....

::this is all an intimidation tactic::

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:25 AM
you better not forget about our throwdown tomorrow....

::this is all an intimidation tactic::

PSH! you oughta be scared!!!

Ya..i'm not going to bed (friends are having problems, i wont be going anywhere til they're fixed)

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:37 AM
PSH! you oughta be scared!!!

Ya..i'm not going to bed (friends are having problems, i wont be going anywhere til they're fixed)

you just wanna up your post count...im catching up, ((kinda, okay not at all but)) you better watch it now. :rolleyes: :D :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:37 AM
you just wanna up your post count...im catching up, ((kinda, okay not at all but)) you better watch it now.

I'll be at 1000 fore you get to 500!!!! :devil:

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:39 AM
I'll be at 1000 fore you get to 500!!!! :devil:

you're mean and wont take a few days/weeks/months off so i can catch up...i guess the reason mine is going up at all is because i'm always defending myself & merkel from this snyder kid :rolleyes: :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:42 AM
you're mean and wont take a few days/weeks/months off so i can catch up...i guess the reason mine is going up at all is because i'm always defending myself & merkel from this snyder kid :rolleyes: :D

If it wasnt for the 6 degrees thread and bashing merkel girls :rolleyes: :D I'd still be at like....700!!!! Gosh that was soo like...2 days ago! :D

Once i hit 1500 i'll probably slow down!
But i gotta get my avatar!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:44 AM
If it wasnt for the 6 degrees thread and bashing merkel girls :rolleyes: :D I'd still be at like....700!!!! Gosh that was soo like...2 days ago! :D

Once i hit 1500 i'll probably slow down!
But i gotta get my avatar!

i know you want a badger picture as your avatar...you dont have to deny yourself. i can send you pictures of badgers if you'd like them. :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:45 AM
i know you want a badger picture as your avatar...you dont have to deny yourself. i can send you pictures of badgers if you'd like them. :D

no thanks i've already got one :D :rolleyes:

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:46 AM
no thanks i've already got one :D :rolleyes:

i knew it...dont even try to deny the fact that you wanna be a badger. it's okay, it's everybodys life dream. :)

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:48 AM
i knew it...dont even try to deny the fact that you wanna be a badger. it's okay, it's everybodys life dream. :)

Lol i'm gonna have a pic of a tiger eating a badger...I'll photoshop it if i have too!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Lol i'm gonna have a pic of a tiger eating a badger...I'll photoshop it if i have too!

k well in like 2010 when i get an avatar, i'll have a badger attacking a tiger...cha now you have something to look forward too!! :D :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:52 AM
k well in like 2010 when i get an avatar, i'll have a badger attacking a tiger...cha now you have something to look forward too!! :D :D

If you find a pic of a badger attacking a tiger i'll bow down and call you master...:rolleyes:

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:54 AM
If you find a pic of a badger attacking a tiger i'll bow down and call you master...:rolleyes:

i'll draw one in paint...yep it'll be better than yours. :p

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:55 AM
i'll draw one in paint...yep it'll be better than yours. :p

LETS SEE IT THEN ! :cool:

Ms. Paints better than Chris!

thtats right...i went there!

KTJ
01-27-2006, 01:56 AM
I'll add Ranger Mom to my Myspace buddy list.

The rest of you....not so much. :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

haha that hurts man...

got me right in the heart! :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:58 AM
oh you just wait...it'll be spectacular...the best you've EVER seen in your life.

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

you know me and chris are rad. you want us on your myspace lol

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:00 AM
If you add me to your MySpace i'll make all of your wildest dreams come true!!!!!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:03 AM
If you add me to your MySpace i'll make all of your wildest dreams come true!!!!!

chris offers you his protection.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:04 AM
chris offers you his protection.

I dunno about that, i'm not getting beat up over MySpaces!!!! :D

But i do offer a box of 3 day old donuts! :p

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:06 AM
I dunno about that, i'm not getting beat up over MySpaces!!!! :D

But i do offer a box of 3 day old donuts! :p

that you should buy from the coolest chick in merkel!!! :D :D :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:07 AM
that you should buy from the coolest chick in merkel!!! :D :D :D

Lol i've seen alot of the Merkel girls..it cant be that hard to be the coolest!

But i'm the coolest Jr. named Chris!!!! BOO YA!!!!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:11 AM
Lol i've seen alot of the Merkel girls..it cant be that hard to be the coolest!

But i'm the coolest Jr. named Chris!!!! BOO YA!!!!

haha that was sooo wrong about the merkel girls...and you know what just for that, blane is cooler than you. :p

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:13 AM
haha that was sooo wrong about the merkel girls...and you know what just for that, blane is cooler than you. :p

Just to let you know

The concensus is that I am Cooler than Blane..just ask anyone on our baseball team...they'd know! :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:15 AM
Just to let you know

The concensus is that I am Cooler than Blane..just ask anyone on our baseball team...they'd know! :D

well...considering i've never actually talked to you and i've talked to blane, at this point, he's cooler than you lol

j/k :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:16 AM
well...considering i've never actually talked to you and i've talked to blane, at this point, he's cooler than you lol

j/k :D

fine be like that! Gosh i was gonna buy donuts and everything, now i think i'll just go out to eat instead of going to the games....

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:19 AM
fine be like that! Gosh i was gonna buy donuts and everything, now i think i'll just go out to eat instead of going to the games....

NOOOO you know you wanna go and watch basketball games instead of eating out...

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:20 AM
NOOOO you know you wanna go and watch basketball games instead of eating out...

And whys that!?

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:35 AM
And whys that!?

umm...because you....want too....um...watch merkel beat snyder. :)

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:35 AM
umm...because you....want too....um...watch merkel beat snyder. :)

haha i guess i wont be going! ;)

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:37 AM
haha i guess i wont be going! ;)

you know you're going to be there lol...or i'm going to steal the bus and start looking for you!!! :p

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:38 AM
you know you're going to be there lol...or i'm going to steal the bus and start looking for you!!! :p

Haha alright, i dont think i could hide in the small ol' town!
I'll be there :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:39 AM
Haha alright, i dont think i could hide in the small ol' town!
I'll be there :D

haha i knew you'd go. :rolleyes:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:41 AM
haha i knew you'd go. :rolleyes:

Ya..of course! Wouldnt miss a chance to make fun of you in person!!!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:43 AM
Ya..of course! Wouldnt miss a chance to make fun of you in person!!!

shoo i aint scared...i may be short but i can take you. :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:43 AM
shoo i aint scared...i may be short but i can take you. :D

Haha hmm...lets see...

I'm 6'4, 225

You'd have a hard time! :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Haha hmm...lets see...

I'm 6'4, 225

You'd have a hard time! :D

k well you know what i'm 5'5.5" BUT i have a friend thats like 5'9"...both of us together could take you out lol.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:47 AM
k well you know what i'm 5'5.5" BUT i have a friend thats like 5'9"...both of us together could take you out lol.

i still outweigh both of ya'll together probably!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:48 AM
i still outweigh both of ya'll together probably!

haha probably not, but the point is...we can still take you. :p

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:49 AM
haha probably not, but the point is...we can still take you. :p

I spect we'll see then wont we!!!! :D

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:51 AM
I spect we'll see then wont we!!!! :D

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

OH NO, it has already been BROUGH-TEN

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 02:51 AM
OH NO, it has already been BROUGH-TEN

Then i'll Bring it on harder!!!! ooo! I WIN!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 02:54 AM
Then i'll Bring it on harder!!!! ooo! I WIN!

"you but the ISM in this is all a defense mechanISM."

i win. :p

SnyTigBaseB07
01-27-2006, 03:05 AM
"you but the ISM in this is all a defense mechanISM."

i win. :p

NO!!! NEVER!!!!!
You know i win!!!! No matter what!

FINALLY I'M GOING TO BED!!!!

NITE!!!!

Lol, only a few more hours til the game! get ready to lose!

MHSvarsity2007
01-27-2006, 03:08 AM
NO!!! NEVER!!!!!
You know i win!!!! No matter what!

FINALLY I'M GOING TO BED!!!!

NITE!!!!

Lol, only a few more hours til the game! get ready to lose!

NOOOO YOU GET READY TO GET SHUT OUT BY MERKEL :D