PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!!!!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 01:15 AM
Forget It

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 01:19 AM
WOW!!! So are you saying it's another girl, or a barnyard animal or something??

Looking over myspace profiles, I have been SHOCKED to see how many girls put their sexual orientation down as: BI.

And then some of the college students I talk to tell me the "big thing" these days is 2 girls making out.

Geeez....Im glad I'm old!!

AggieJohn
01-25-2006, 01:20 AM
the whole girl kissing girl thing doesn't appeal to me.....that's just two girls that could of been kissing guys...

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Forget It

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
the whole girl kissing girl thing doesn't appeal to me.....that's just two girls that could of been kissing guys...

It's funny that you say that because when I first saw the pic in your signature, I had to do a double take...I thought THEY were kissing!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It's funny that you say that because when I first saw the pic in your signature, I had to do a double take...I thought THEY were kissing!

I think that everytime i see it, it looks like they're about to smooch doesnt it!

MHSvarsity2007
01-25-2006, 01:25 AM

i saw that too and was like whoa! i do double takes every now and then when i see it...

your issue is rather complicated chris...

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Forget It

MHSvarsity2007
01-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Tell me about it.. i mean like...did i hurt her enough to make change her preference?..i was told that she was different beforehand but i mean..i didnt think much of it..

gosh this is soo crazy, i'm so stressed out i might puke.....

even if you did hurt her bad, her preference wouldn't just change on the spot and go from "i love chris" to loving sarah 30 minutes later...

please dont throw up.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 01:36 AM
Tell me about it.. i mean like...did i hurt her enough to make change her preference?..i was told that she was different beforehand but i mean..i didnt think much of it..

gosh this is soo crazy, i'm so stressed out i might puke.....

Take a deep breath.........hold it...hold it.....exhale!

That really sucks for you, but better you find out now "how she swings" rather than later!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 01:39 AM
Forget It

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 02:02 AM
FORGET IT!

District303aPastPlayer
01-25-2006, 05:22 AM
dont regret it... more girls will "swing" your way in no time...

piratebg
01-25-2006, 08:11 AM
There is plenty of fish in the sea. Try to think of it like this, after she split with you, no other man would do. Her only options were to go back with you, become a nun, or move to the other side. My wife used to ask me what I would do if she left me for another guy. I always answer with something like I would go into a depression or go on a shooting spree. When she asked how I would be if she left me for another woman, I would always say OK. :D

neck_06
01-25-2006, 08:30 AM
do you know it for a fact, or is it just some type of High School Rumor?

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 08:41 AM
FORGET IT

neck_06
01-25-2006, 09:07 AM
how is it that you know for a fact?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 09:14 AM
FORGET IT

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 10:09 AM
You should talk to her and see if you could join them.

piratebg
01-25-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
You should talk to her and see if you could join them.

Now there's a thought.:D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:10 AM
FORGET IT

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 10:12 AM

But i'm also a christian....so i've pushed that outta my mind. Another good point.

piratebg
01-25-2006, 10:14 AM
I say whatever happens, happens. Let fate and nature take its course...

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:16 AM
FORGET IT

injuredinmelee
01-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Lets just say that the

"I LOVE CHRIS"

was replaced with

"I LOVE SARA"

in a matter of 30 mins...

i'm actually kinda like hurt...lol i dunno what to think about all this.
Dude you turned her gay! That kicks BUTT!

Maroon87
01-25-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm usually not one to blame TV or movies for stuff like this but dang...every time you turn on a TV show or watch a movie these days you see same sex relationships. Personally I don't endorse that but I am of the "to each your own" mindset. My point is, this girl is at a very impressionable age so maybe stuff like that gave her some ideas, you know... to be like some girls that she sees on TV or in the movies. Or maybe she just "discovered" this about herself recently. It could be just a phase.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:23 AM
FORGET IT

briefcase
01-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Let's stop blaming others for the way we feel about ourselves! Society is only as powerful an influence in my life as I permit it to be. No one can destroy my self-worth without my permission. No one can use me for their cause without my permission. No circumstance or person steals my joy or worth without my permission! Let's take personal responsibility for our actions and feelings. My "worth" does not come from outside, it comes from inside. Healthy self-love comes from accepting that Christ died for me. I have worth because of the price God paid for me with his blood, on the cross. God bankrupted heaven so I (and you) could spend eternity with him. If that doesn't give anyone value, reason and purpose to move joyfully, lovingly, and peacefully through life, then they'll just have to be content with what society has to offer. Maybe plastic surgery. That's popular.

injuredinmelee
01-25-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by briefcase
Let's stop blaming others for the way we feel about ourselves! Society is only as powerful an influence in my life as I permit it to be. No one can destroy my self-worth without my permission. No one can use me for their cause without my permission. No circumstance or person steals my joy or worth without my permission! Let's take personal responsibility for our actions and feelings. My "worth" does not come from outside, it comes from inside. Healthy self-love comes from accepting that Christ died for me. I have worth because of the price God paid for me with his blood, on the cross. God bankrupted heaven so I (and you) could spend eternity with him. If that doesn't give anyone value, reason and purpose to move joyfully, lovingly, and peacefully through life, then they'll just have to be content with what society has to offer. Maybe plastic surgery. That's popular.
Dr.Phil you do come to the DLOW!!!

oldcrow
01-25-2006, 10:31 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:34 AM
YA FORGET IT!

Butkus
01-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by briefcase
amen very good young man.

piratebg
01-25-2006, 10:42 AM
For whatever reason this girl chose to do what she what she has done is none of our concern. I cannot judge someone I do not know. Sny brought this issue up probably because he did not know how to react and wanted some advice. While I realize we have been having fun with it, I do know that Sny is still very young has much to learn about relationships, so he can appreciate the humor in the situation.

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
For whatever reason this girl chose to do what she what she has done is none of our concern. I cannot judge someone I do not know. Sny brought this issue up probably because he did not know how to react and wanted some advice. While I realize we have been having fun with it, I do know that Sny is still very young has much to learn about relationships, so he can appreciate the humor in the situation. I gave the feller my advice.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:46 AM
I gave the feller my advice.

haha yes.....yes you did

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:47 AM
FORGET IT

Adidas410s
01-25-2006, 10:49 AM
man in 3 pages I can't believe nobody has asked the OBVIOUS question...do you REALLY think this just changed in 30 minutes? I'm thinking no...it's probably been going on behind your back for a while...sorry! :rolleyes:

briefcase
01-25-2006, 10:49 AM
You did not turn her gay. We all have the freedom of choice in this world, that's what makes us different than the animals. We are all, always one thought away from doing wrong or making bad choices. My point is she chose to be with another girl. You didn't MAKE her choose that lifestyle just like you can't MAKE her love you. Quit blaming yourself, it is not your fault.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:51 AM
FORGET IT ALREADY!

piratebg
01-25-2006, 10:55 AM
What better to spend Hump Day than speaking about bisexuality amongst teenage females in Snyder, TX.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:56 AM
AHH! QUIT READING!

Bullaholic
01-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Ok you guys...this is something that i have to share..i mean...its something that in my 16 almost 17 years of life i've never seen

Me and this girl just kinda called off dating right....well i go to shower then i come back and..umm....shes moved onto someone that lets just say isnt a guy.....

W. T. F.

anyone got any ideas on *** just happened?

First of all, I am an "old guy" and am far removed in age from your generation and I am certainly not a qualified counselor. However, the discovery of one's sexuality is an experience that every individual of every generation must deal with. Because of your ages, I going to guess that your girlfriend is still in the "exploratory" mode---something that has gotten to be more and more common and accepted with each passing generation. Only time will tell if this young lady will truly become a member of the gay community or shed her young "wild girl" exploits in this area. I would not blame yourself---you have no control over another's sexual orientation---you can only sit back and hope that the heterosexual side is dominant in time. Seek wise adult counseling from a trusted adult if you are truly troubled. Best of luck to you.

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
man in 3 pages I can't believe nobody has asked the OBVIOUS question...do you REALLY think this just changed in 30 minutes? I'm thinking no...it's probably been going on behind your back for a while...sorry! :rolleyes: Good point...girl on girl is sweet!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:01 AM
AHH SAME AS BEFORE>

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Go for it! haha

Hannibal
01-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Just tell her that the fact that she likes girls just gives you two one more thing in common. LOL

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Hannibal
Just tell her that the fact that she likes girls just gives you two one more thing in common. LOL Smart feller:clap:

LH Panther Mom
01-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
do you REALLY think this just changed in 30 minutes? I'm thinking no...it's probably been going on behind your back for a while...sorry! :rolleyes:
That's pretty much my first thought.

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:12 AM
You're lucky was my first thought.

piratebg
01-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Things for you to consider

You are young
Not married
Single
Obviously you have put some thought in this
When will you have a chance like this again?

Rent some movies, buy some popcoren, break out a comfortable blanket, and invite them over for "movie nightl."

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Watch The Notebook with them ;)

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:20 AM
FORGET IT

Snyder_TigerFan
Things for you to consider

You are young
Not married
Single
Obviously you have put some thought in this
When will you have a chance like this again?

Rent some movies, buy some popcoren, break out a comfortable blanket, and invite them over for "movie nightl."

Too funny. Go for it!

SnyTigBaseB07
YA...OK

Snyder_TigerFan
01-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Tonight is church!

Maybe after church?;)

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:26 AM
YEPS.....

piratebg
01-25-2006, 11:28 AM
That's the spirit, Lad!!!

LH Panther Mom
01-25-2006, 11:29 AM
You're lucky was my first thought.
Lucky? :rolleyes: If females had the same thoughts about "guys" that some guys do about it, you'd all be saying "EWWWWWWWW".

piratebg
01-25-2006, 11:34 AM
I have asked many girls if they had to choose to watch 2 girls or 2 guys, they have all answered 2 girls. When I asked why, the most common answer was because two guys together is gross and two girls was not.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:36 AM
IF YOU DIDNT READ THIS THIS MORNING, NONE OF IT IS RELAVENT..FORGET THIS THREAD

piratebg
01-25-2006, 11:39 AM
I swear if i saw 2 guys going at it...i'd probably throw up a little bit....or alot..depends on how i'm feeling...but i would nonetheless

Most females seem to agree. So do I, for that matter.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 11:46 AM
My daughter was reading this thread earlier and was grossing out!

She thinks all of yall that are "okay" with this behavior have lost yalls freakin minds!!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:46 AM
Ahhh I remember when that Christina A. video came out (Beautiful or something like that) and it had to the two guys making out.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

its like SUPRISE!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:47 AM
GO ON...DONT READ ANYMORE, ITS ALL CRAP!

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Haha I'm opposed to the idea, but I cant do anything to change it. :(

I am asking this with all seriousness....knowing what you now know....why would you want her back in the first place??

There are SOO many girls out there, why settle??

piratebg
01-25-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't think it is the life for me, but I do have relatives and close friends who are gay/lesbian/bi. I don't judge them by what they do on their personal time because whenever I have needed them they have always been there for me. Years ago this kind of lifestyle this kind of behavior would not be tolerated at all, butn nowadays it is becoming more and more frequent to the point that it is now considered normal.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:55 AM
DOWNLOWERS! DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 11:57 AM
I don't think it is the life for me, but I do have relatives and close friends who are gay/lesbian/bi. I don't judge them by what they do on their personal time because whenever I have needed them they have always been there for me. Years ago this kind of lifestyle this kind of behavior would not be tolerated at all, butn nowadays it is becoming more and more frequent to the point that it is now considered normal.

It's not normal in my book and never will be.

My favorite cousin was gay....we were 2 months apart in age. We were talking one day and me, being blunt as usual, just told him, "I don't understand the 'same sex' attraction, the thought of being with another woman just makes me SICK".

To which he responded..."Yeah..it does me too Kellye"!! HaHaHa

God...I miss him! He committed suicide when he was 35. He grew up in a christian home, dad was a preacher, he knew his lifestyle wasn't right in the eyes of his God anyway.....he didn't know how to break the cycle.

So....he took the easy way out!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:58 AM
It's not normal in my book and never will be.

My favorite cousin was gay....we were 2 months apart in age. We were talking one day and me, being blunt as usual, just told him, "I don't understand the 'same sex' attraction, the thought of being with another woman just makes me SICK".

To which he responded..."Yeah..it does me too Kellye"!! HaHaHa

God...I miss him! He committed suicide when he was 35. He grew up in a christian home, dad was a preacher, he knew his lifestyle wasn't right in the eyes of his God anyway.....he didn't know how to break the cycle.

So....he took the easy way out!

Thats a shame..
I'm sure regardless of his lifestyle that he was a great man.

piratebg
01-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Perhaps normal was not the right word. I just meant that I don't get shocked anymore.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Perhaps normal was not the right word. I just meant that I don't get shocked anymore.

I know how that goes. I guess growing up where I did, in a predominatly white town......seeing an interracial couple always surprised me.

Then....I moved to California!! WOW, was that ever an eye opener!!!! Now it doesn't phase me....but if I see two girls or 2 guys going at it....I won't be so much shocked as disgusted!

briefcase
01-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Ahh..because out of the girls in Snyder shes one of the few that i really connect with. Its hard to explain, but we are/were perfect together. But I dont know anymore.

Perfect together? Every relationship is just another set of problems. There is no such thing as a perfect couple.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 02:32 PM
DUDE..LET IT GO

Bandera YaYa
01-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Just goes to show you, you NEVER, EVER know someone as well as you think you do. No one does. Remember that and move on.

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2006, 03:27 PM
From what you have put on here it sounds to me like she might have be either coming to terms with something she has been dealing with for awhile.

Or she just put that there to get a reaction from you. I say that because you said when you asked her she said this

Her "Well I mean...you left me, so what other option do i have?"

ME "Ya...but what are you saying...!?"

Her "That i wanna be with her"

The line what other option do I have makes it sound IMO that she was trying to get a reaction out of you. Especially if your the one who ended the relationship.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 03:29 PM
I WAS WRONG..DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Man i dunno, it'd be crazy if she was jus t saying that so i wouldnt leave or w/e....but it was a mutual decision.

Mutual decisions when it comes to relationshps are not always really mutual. Sometimes a person will say that so they dont have to admit to being hurt and the one rejected.

It is just her saying what other option do I have. That does not sound IMO like someone who is admiting to themselves their true feelings.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 03:41 PM
DONT BELIEVE, I WAS WRONG

piratebg
01-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Merovingian: It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.

This should actually go on another thread, but oh well.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 03:47 PM
Merovingian: It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.

Ya I'm not exactly sure that i'm not Insane.... :doh:

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Well i've done a lot of thinking about this...i'm taking back what i said to her....

I'm such a loser sometimes.

But i LOVE her...lol i'll tell ya'll how it goes later tonight when i'm back on after church..... :doh:

Wow...these kids today throw around the "Love " word so much it almost doesn't mean anything anymore!!

piratebg
01-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Wow...these kids today throw around the "Love " word so much it almost doesn't mean anything anymore!!

I LOVE YOU, RANGER MOM :kiss:

Ranger Mom
01-25-2006, 04:26 PM
I LOVE YOU, RANGER MOM :kiss:

You just further proved my point!!:p

piratebg
01-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Glad to be of assistance. :)

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 04:38 PM
DONT READ...NOT IMPORTANT

piratebg
01-25-2006, 04:43 PM
OK....so it's not the, "Can I come over while your parents are asleep?" type of th "love".

DaHop72
01-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Well normally i dont say it...but i've known this girl for sometime...and i do love her....

i'm not like "oh i wanna marry you and have your kids" love

its like "i'm always here for you, no matter what " love
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2006, 04:44 PM
OK....so it's not the, "Can I come over while your parents are asleep?" type of th "love".

You mean the can I and you lady friend both come over while your parents are asleep LOL

piratebg
01-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You mean the can I and you lady friend both come over while your parents are asleep LOL

In this sitution, yes. Earlier I was referring to how he described his and lesbos relationship before the split.

mustang04
01-25-2006, 04:48 PM
since just 4 years ago i was where u are now...id say ur at that "i LOVE ur wardrobe, but i'd LOVE it even more if it was on my floor!" stage hahaha jk

dude...what is it w/ the snyder girls....i dated one that was previously Bi haha but the rest were straight:D

piratebg
01-25-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't remember hearing anything like this going on when I was in school. I graduated 5 years ago.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 04:57 PM
CRAP ON A CRAP STICK

piratebg
01-25-2006, 05:00 PM
"Talk", huh. So how much "talking" do you plan on doing? Maybe they would rather "talk" to each other than "talk" with you. For all we know they may just stay home and "talk" to themselves. I'm just saying don't get too exicited about a "conversation" just yet.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 05:02 PM
CRAP CRAPITY CRAP

piratebg
01-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Haha i already told them both that we needed to talk tonight. And they both agreed on coming...

ROFLMAO

My mind is so low right now!!!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 05:07 PM
ROFLMAO

My mind is so low right now!!!

Hahahahah ewwwwwwwww

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2006, 05:07 PM
This sounds like the beginning of a penthouse letter

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 05:09 PM
This sounds like the beginning of a penthouse letter

nope not a chance.

piratebg
01-25-2006, 05:09 PM
Lord I apologize for my mind being in the gutter.....and the to lesbians in Snyder.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Lord I apologize for my mind being in the gutter.....and the to lesbians in Snyder.

I dont care who you are ....thats funny right there.....:D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 06:50 PM
dang that sucked

piratebg
01-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Good Luck. :thumbsup:
God Bless :)
And if at all possible, take a camera :devil:

Snyder_TigerFan
01-25-2006, 09:20 PM
And if at all possible, take a camera :devil:

I almost spit my drink out.:D

MHSvarsity2007
01-25-2006, 09:58 PM
only you could get a relationship problem thread up to 7 pages...props homie :)

Bandera YaYa
01-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Man oh man........this thread has it all! I hardly recognize this board anymore.....leisbians, self proclaimed love slaves, threesomes......I bet Phil C is banging his head against a wall............. :eek: :eek:

MHSvarsity2007
01-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Man oh man........this thread has it all! I hardly recognize this board anymore.....leisbians, self proclaimed love slaves, threesomes......I bet Phil C is banging his head against a wall............. :eek: :eek:

lol i was thinking that... :clap:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 10:59 PM
ITS DONE...LETS PUT THIS THREAD TO REST....I WAS WRONG...END OF STORY..

SORRY

:( :(

MHSvarsity2007
01-25-2006, 11:03 PM

SORRY

:( :(

don't be sad...:(

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:05 PM

SORRY

:( :( So she's not lesbian or are you wrong for thinkin that you were going to get in on that action?

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:06 PM
I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong thinking she was a "lesbian" i got told some crap information....so ya...tonight was pretty craptastic.

Snyder_TigerFan
01-25-2006, 11:07 PM
I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong thinking she was a "lesbian" i got told some crap information....so ya...tonight was pretty craptastic.

Thought you had some pretty solid proof....like from the horse's mouth.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Thought you had some pretty solid proof....like from the horse's mouth.

Well whoever said it earlier was right

she apparently said it to see the effect it had on me....other people only added on to it.

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Well once you see one set of girls kiss.....

You wanna see the rest of em(as long as they are hot)

Snyder_TigerFan
01-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Man...what a let down!

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Man...what a let down! I bet it feels like getting stabbed in the heart or somethin...All the hope/anticipation just to be shot down like a skeet.

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2006, 11:35 PM

she apparently said it to see the effect it had on me....other people only added on to it.

What did I tell you....Trust us older guys we have seen and heard it all. :)

Old Tiger
01-25-2006, 11:58 PM
What did I tell you....Trust us older guys we have seen and heard it all. :) In my 18 years I've seen plenty of girl/girl action in person but not as much as I would like to have.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Haha this thread is never going to end is it!!! I cant believe how huge this got..but seriously...lol no more lesbian talk..i feel bad enough.

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 12:06 AM
by "bad" do you mean let down?

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 12:24 AM
No bad as in like

I feel like crap. :(

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 12:27 AM
No bad as in like

I feel like crap. :(

:( :( :( :( :(

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 12:28 AM
by "crap" do you mean let down? j/k

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 12:31 AM
by "crap" do you mean let down? j/k

Haha you horn dog..you never give up do ya!? :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-26-2006, 12:35 AM
Haha you horn dog..you never give up do ya!? :D

haha

Old Tiger
01-26-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm just clowning w/ ya. I got to get this stress of being fired off somehow. haha

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 12:45 AM
I'm just clowning w/ ya. I got to get this stress of being fired off somehow. haha

Haha looks like we've both had rough nights!

District303aPastPlayer
01-26-2006, 12:56 AM
i can top both of you... hit me on aim: boynextdoor210

SnyTigBaseB07
01-26-2006, 01:07 AM
Haha just did!!!!

Oughta be interesting. :thinking:

SWMustang
01-26-2006, 01:47 AM

The fact that she told you something that was bound to cause you pain and angst should tell you all you need to know about this girl. You're not a lab rat to be experimented on. She should be ashamed of her behavior. What a sorry POS she is. There are MUCH better things waiting for you down the road. For her - the Karma Gods will see that she gets what's coming to her. It always works out that way. Take the high road and keep your head high.