PDA

View Full Version : MySpace Fun

Txbroadcaster
01-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey for all you that have MYSpace Here is something you might enjoy

http://www.myspace.com/thepcf

The Pop Culture Fringe is a new Internet Broadcast about well Pop Culture

We make fun of the Mainstream and showcase the indie scene. Each week in the blog section we are posting a show. This week's is the debut.

Normally we will have indie bands and movie makers on the show, but this week is just kind of a ramble.

If you have MySpace join our friends list and hope you enjoy the shows about nothing

SnyTigBaseB07
01-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Haha! I've been listening to this for about 10 mins, so far i loved the Big Wheel stuff, lol!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK THIS OUT!!!!
:D

Txbroadcaster
01-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Haha! I've been listening to this for about 10 mins, so far i loved the Big Wheel stuff, lol!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK THIS OUT!!!!
:D

LOL well I have to admit the first show is pretty much and unplanned ramble..But that is what we are, just two guys talking about everything and nothing all at once.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Well i like it...:( only a couple more mins to go! Crap i look forward to the next one!

I hate FM radio too :D :D :D

Keep up the good work! :clap:

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Next Week's we will have our TV expert and Music expert on plus we might have an interview with an indie band. Still trying to work out the details on that one.

Our MySpace page will be changing alot over the next few days as we build our own background.

If your are on MySpace add us as a friend :)