PDA

View Full Version : Come On People!

Phil C
01-24-2006, 10:32 AM
I allowed a little slack because of the important Rose Bowl Game but that is over! This web site is 3A Texas High School football. Hello! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A Downlow posters! We have had threads on softball, baseball, basketball and even old movies for crying out loud. There was even a post today on what happened in a high school class in Pennsylvania! Good Grief! This is not golf or a pro football thread. Let's get with the subject. We have a very important alignment date coming up and yet we get off the subject. Come on! Now let's get with it and stay on the subject that this web site is supposed to be about! Getting off the subject is very disgusting indeed and I am very ashamed of you all! The Sinton GodFather is very unhappy with you! Shame Shame! :mad:

Old Tiger
01-24-2006, 10:33 AM
hahahaha

AP Panther Fan
01-24-2006, 10:33 AM
:nerd: :D

HighSchool Fan
01-24-2006, 10:34 AM
since you and lew like to say this board talks to much about other stuff, why don't you go join his board.

Old Tiger
01-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Phil C probably will but I doubt PhiI C would.

pirate4state
01-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
since you and lew like to say this board talks to much about other stuff, why don't you go join his board. tsk, tsk...go have some coffee! :cool:

Old Tiger
01-24-2006, 10:41 AM
I need some coffee i'm about to fall asleep

pirate44
01-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
tsk, tsk...go have some coffee! :cool:
coffee is evil

AP Panther Fan
01-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
coffee is evil

No, I am evil when I don't have coffee. ;)

pirate44
01-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
see there, it has already brought you to the dark side

olddawggreen
01-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Lets talk about womens soccer:D

Phil C
01-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen

Well that could be one of those rare 1 in 1000 posts that should be done. :)

LH Panther Mom
01-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
:eek: :eek: :doh:

marlin fan
01-24-2006, 11:02 AM
lets talk a bout why the subject isnt about the spoiled one!!!

Ranger Mom
01-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
lets talk a bout why the subject isnt about the spoiled one!!!

Ranger Rebel??:confused:

marlin fan
01-24-2006, 11:04 AM
:mad: Heck no... shes the smart ash!! talkin bout ME!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
01-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
:mad: Heck no... shes the smart ash!! talkin bout ME!!!!!!
:weeping: :weeping: :nerd: :nerd:

marlin fan
01-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:weeping: :weeping: :nerd: :nerd: great i just LOLed in class!!!

Bullaholic
01-24-2006, 11:21 AM

Could we tell any difference after the coffee? :D

AP Panther Fan
01-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Could we tell any difference after the coffee? :D

Now that you mention it....not necessarily!:evil: :evillaugh :evillaugh

Bullaholic
01-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Now that you mention it....not necessarily!:evil: :evillaugh :evillaugh

You gotta work hard to be "nice" today, AP...they say that Jan. 24 is supposed to be the most "depressing" day of the year.

AP Panther Fan
01-24-2006, 11:34 AM
You gotta work hard to be "nice" today, AP...they say that Jan. 24 is supposed to be the most "depressing" day of the year.

Okay, I'll bite, why is it the most depressing day of the year?

p.s. my most depressing day of the year is ALWAYS the last day of my vacation when I am eagerly looking forward to returning to work.;)

Bullaholic
01-24-2006, 11:39 AM

p.s. my most depressing day of the year is ALWAYS the last day of my vacation when I am eagerly looking forward to returning to work.;)

They say it is because of the lack of daylight due to the wet and cloudy weather conditions that prevail this time of year, all the big bills from Christmas begin hitting, and most people begin to realize that they have been unable to keep their New Year's resolutions.

Ranger Mom
01-24-2006, 11:41 AM

Because I turn older on that day each year??:eek:

AP Panther Fan
01-24-2006, 11:47 AM
They say it is because of the lack of daylight due to the wet and cloudy weather conditions that prevail this time of year, all the big bills from Christmas begin hitting, and most people begin to realize that they have been unable to keep their New Year's resolutions.

true, true and true....I quit making New Year's Resolutions when I finally figured out I was setting myself up for failure and disappointment (on Jan. 24, I guess)....:D

Ranger Mom...this should ALWAYS be one of your best days of the year. Hopefully, everyone goes out of their way to treat you just a little "special" today!:)

Ranger Mom
01-24-2006, 11:53 AM
true, true and true....I quit making New Year's Resolutions when I finally figured out I was setting myself up for failure and disappointment (on Jan. 24, I guess)....:D

Ranger Mom...this should ALWAYS be one of your best days of the year. Hopefully, everyone goes out of their way to treat you just a little "special" today!:)

I was watching Good Morning America and heard this was the most depressing day of the year......that was the first time I had ever heard that.

It's calm and sunny here, can't ask for a better day in West Texas.....and my mommy is bringing me my favorite tonight....homemade Italian Cream Cake...YUMMY!!!!

DaHop72
01-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was watching Good Morning America and heard this was the most depressing day of the year......that was the first time I had ever heard that.

It's calm and sunny here, can't ask for a better day in West Texas.....and my mommy is bringing me my favorite tonight....homemade Italian Cream Cake...YUMMY!!!!
So, someone else in the family is spoiled too.:D :D

Ranger Mom
01-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So, someone else in the family is spoiled too.:D :D

Of course....I have always been the favorite child!!:D :D :p

Phil C
01-25-2006, 05:03 PM
I am glad that old likes women's soccer.

Phil C
01-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
since you and lew like to say this board talks to much about other stuff, why don't you go join his board.

Where is his board?

pirate44
01-25-2006, 09:40 PM