PDA

View Full Version : Driver's License Renewal

spiveyrat
01-24-2006, 09:47 AM
It's time for me to renew my Kansas driver's license. To renew, you have to re-take the exam. (I don't remember what is involved in Texas, I've been in Kansas too long). Being helpful, the state of Kansas sent me the test in the mail... along with a book that has all the answers in it!!! :eek:

I think I have a good shot at passing! :D

AggieJohn
01-24-2006, 09:50 AM
it'd be funny to look up the passing rate of this exam.....

District303aPastPlayer
01-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
it'd be funny to look up the passing rate of this exam.....

i was thinking the same thing

lepfan
01-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
It's time for me to renew my Kansas driver's license. To renew, you have to re-take the exam. (I don't remember what is involved in Texas, I've been in Kansas too long). Being helpful, the state of Kansas sent me the test in the mail... along with a book that has all the answers in it!!! :eek:

I think I have a good shot at passing! :D Just another reason to get the hell out of Kansas!!!!!! Hey spivey...I hear OK has a commercial promoting the lottery...it is a scene of flat dry land with the wind blowing the dust about...the message printed "ANOTHER REASON NOT TO GO TO KANSAS" I cracked up when I saw it....all I could say was AMEN to that!!!!

AggieJohn
01-24-2006, 12:04 PM
kansas appealingness to me = baytown's appealingness to me

spiveyrat
01-24-2006, 12:15 PM

It's all about the money, man! :nerd:

lepfan
01-24-2006, 12:20 PM
It's all about the money, man! :nerd: if it weren't for the money I would blow this joint TODAY!!!!!

spiveyrat
01-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Yeah, if I lived in that part of the state, I'd probably hate it more too. But since I live in the city over on the other side of the state, it's not quite as bad. The only things I REALLY hate about Kansas is the substandard bass fishing (as compared to Texas), and the COLD winters. Luckily, this hasn't been a COLD winter. And if we can get through Feb, we shouldn't have to worry too much about any more "bitter" cold. :)

lepfan
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
The only things I REALLY hate about Kansas You have to add Katheryn's tax base...to fund her tripos to Iraq.

spiveyrat
01-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
You have to add Katheryn's tax base...to fund her tripos to Iraq.

YES! I definitely hate the taxes here too!!! :mad:

Is there a gubernatorial election this year? I hope so! Ready to see her GO!!!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-24-2006, 02:59 PM

I think I have a good shot at passing! :D

Ya know someone somewhere could mess that up..its amazing what some people are capable of these days :doh:

GreenMonster
01-24-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
if it weren't for the money I would blow this joint TODAY!!!!!

And just what are you doing taking a joint to school anyways???

sahen
01-24-2006, 04:42 PM
baytown is a heck of a lot better than kansas....living in baytown which is 10 min. from houston beats not seeing any sign of inteligent life for hours....