PDA

View Full Version : Lew P is greatness!!

GreenMonster
01-23-2006, 11:26 PM
This is the first time I can remember that a ROM member has been able to stir up this much commotion a month after his/her demise. It takes talent to open a huge can of worms without even being able to post on the board. Give the guy his props. He's so good that he didn't bother to try to trick his way back in ala Mandy.

Gobbla2001
01-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Mandy is the bomb, she says it straight up instead of hiding it in her signature ha ;) :D

CHS_CG
01-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Clint, there is not many times i disagree with you but for him to slander me as being a bad mother and sayin I dont have a job and crap is just that crap. its not anything he should be proud of. if he is, that is just very sad that an adult, (some one children should be lookin up to) can be that low. I have enough problems with other people thinking they are so much better than me at stuff i DAMN SURE dont need him sugguesting I am uneducated and dont work.

GreenMonster
01-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Mandy is the bomb, she says it straight up instead of hiding it in her signature ha ;) :D

D, e-mail me a brewski! :D

Gobbla2001
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Need one myself before I start sendin' 'em out...

Chief Ohera
01-23-2006, 11:31 PM
who the hell is this brother, come on why is there so much talk about this brother,
until next time..............

Gobbla2001
01-23-2006, 11:32 PM
It's really a sister...

You makin' a rap video or something, brotha?

GreenMonster
01-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Clint, there is not many times i disagree with you but for him to slander me as being a bad mother and sayin I dont have a job and crap is just that crap. its not anything he should be proud of. if he is, that is just very sad that an adult, (some one children should be lookin up to) can be that low. I have enough problems with other people thinking they are so much better than me at stuff i DAMN SURE dont need him sugguesting I am uneducated and dont work.

I don't blame you. But then again, no one would have known about it had you not brought it over from his site. Let it go. He's being a jerk to you. Just ignore him and use his comments as motivation to propel yourself to new heights. You are smart, talented, and full of potential. Go get 'em Tiger!

GreenMonster
01-23-2006, 11:34 PM
It's really a sister...

He just got finished watchin "Hogan Rules" on VH1. Man, that Hulk Hogan is so charismatic it makes me want to talk just like him. BROTHER!

MHSvarsity2007
01-23-2006, 11:35 PM
It's really a sister...

haha yet another response from Gobbla that made me giggle... :clap: :thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
01-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
He just got finished watchin "Hogan Rules" on VH1. Man, that Hulk Hogan is so charismatic it makes me want to talk just like him. BROTHER!

Watcha gunna doooo brotherrrrr?

Adidas410s
01-23-2006, 11:36 PM
I read a few things on his site and here is my thought...it's REALLY sad that he had to start his own site...and more importantly his own thread about why he doesn't like 3ADL...just so that he could feel better about himself. It's pretty much a place for Sweetwater people to pat themselves on the back. Go look in the 3A football pages...it's purely Sweetwater stuff. A sad site indeed...:rolleyes:

sinton66
01-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Did you also notice that ALL the threads were started by him?

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
haha yet another response from Gobbla that made me giggle... :clap: :thumbsup:

you do that alot.... giggle that is...

Gobbla2001
Originally posted by sinton66

Kinda like when he posted here, the whole front page featured threads starting by LewPest...

District303aPastPlayer
Originally posted by sinton66

and all posts were his... save stangred

MHSvarsity2007
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
you do that alot.... giggle that is...

what can i say?? im a happy person :D

GreenMonster
01-23-2006, 11:50 PM
what can i say?? im a happy person :D

or TIPSY?? :thinking:

MHSvarsity2007
01-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
or TIPSY?? :thinking:

haha you never know :p

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:51 PM
naaa shes just rad!

MHSvarsity2007
01-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
naaa shes just rad!

you know how i roll

Gobbla2001
01-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Is 2007 the year she graduates? Needs to wait a while before get tipsy if that is the case...

Wait, who am I to talk...

Nevermind...

Don't drink and drive, and don't drink too much...

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Is 2007 the year she graduates? Needs to wait a while before get tipsy if that is the case...

Nevermind...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MHSvarsity2007
01-23-2006, 11:53 PM

Nevermind...

haha nice catch gobbla :rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:54 PM
you know how i roll

like a true G

ps.. this 30 second rule is killin me

GreenMonster
01-23-2006, 11:54 PM
haha you never know :p

Been nippin' off of Phil C's homemade hooch again eh. That's some potent stuff. I believe Phil's wife used some of it in place of paint stripper. :eek:

Gobbla2001
01-23-2006, 11:55 PM
haha nice catch gobbla :rolleyes:

Don't roll your eyes, I'll get dizzy...

Chief Ohera
01-23-2006, 11:56 PM
hey monster, i see you are from IP or at least you say you are, i have a question
how is chase wright doing is he still with the yankees, he was a pitcher for your school back a few years ago, i hear that ya'lls school is getting more witcha falls city kids nowadays, is this true they want to go to this classifaction or what, i want to know your opinion,
until next time.........

MHSvarsity2007
01-23-2006, 11:57 PM
Don't roll your eyes, I'll get dizzy...

:rolleyes:hah :p

GreenMonster
01-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
hey monster, i see you are from IP or at least you say you are, i have a question
how is chase wright doing is he still with the yankees, he was a pitcher for your school back a few years ago, i hear that ya'lls school is getting more witcha falls city kids nowadays, is this true they want to go to this classifaction or what, i want to know your opinion,
until next time.........

Chase is still with the Yankees. May make AAA this year. Had elbow surgery before last season and put together his best season in pro ball to this point. Things are looking good. IP is going through a growth spurt right now. New houses are popping up left and right, east and west, up and down. That will soon slow down I presume. We've had our share of move ins I'm sure. I can only point to one in particular that has made any impact though, basketball player, couldn't even tell you his name. As far as people wanting into this classification, I couldn't speak for anyone but myself so I won't. I like living in the smaller atmosphere. I think it is very beneficial for my children to grow up in a small town environment where they get community wide support in all of their endeavors.

DaHop72
01-24-2006, 12:09 AM
hey monster, i see you are from IP or at least you say you are, i
Heck, GM I think he's calling you a liar as to where you live.:evil: :evil: :evil:

Chief Ohera
01-24-2006, 12:17 AM
brother Da Hop 72,
you seem to want to stir up some trouble ole buddy, what do you want from me, lay off bro i am serious are it can get nasty, please stop poking fun at me and quit instagating trouble on this forum. it's up to you it can get out of hand if you let it, don't slip up, i want to be bro's on here i have never said anything to you, so buddy please back off
until next time............

Gobbla2001
01-24-2006, 12:18 AM
i am serious are it can get nasty

Internet threats... aint they funny?

"Don't make me type some words, cuz I will, and you'll be wishin' I hadn't by gawd"

GreenMonster
01-24-2006, 12:19 AM
brother Da Hop 72,
you seem to want to stir up some trouble ole buddy, what do you want from me, lay off bro i am serious are it can get nasty, please stop poking fun at me and quit instagating trouble on this forum. it's up to you it can get out of hand if you let it, don't slip up, i want to be bro's on here i have never said anything to you, so buddy please back off

Easy Chief. Take a couple of hits off the peace pipe and call us in the morning.

See ya down the road..............

GreenMonster
01-24-2006, 12:20 AM

"Don't make me type some words, cuz I will, and you'll be wishin' I hadn't by gawd"

That right thar is funny, I don't care who you is...

DaHop72
01-24-2006, 12:26 AM
brother Da Hop 72,
Gee Chief, I think when you hammer another man's sport like you did, I don't think you can say you didn't start anything.

pirate4state
01-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Internet threats... aint they funny?

"Don't make me type some words, cuz I will, and you'll be wishin' I hadn't by gawd" LMAO!!! I hate that my pc is dead at home. :mad: I miss all the good stuff and have to play catch up each morning. :nerd:

I Love Pinetown
02-11-2006, 01:45 PM

Tru...tru...playa...tru