PDA

View Full Version : Softball Season is here!

LP_06
01-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Softball is here! How do you think your home team will do?

Old Tiger
01-23-2006, 10:25 PM
GAME OVER!

LP_06
01-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Why game over?

Old Tiger
01-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Rockdale sucka!

j/k

LP_06
01-23-2006, 10:44 PM
ahhh.. you're a rockdale fan? Thats awesome!

STANG RED
I cant remember us ever having a good softball team.

District303aPastPlayer
SLP06.... you aint ready....

SnyTigBaseB07
01-23-2006, 11:11 PM
I look forward to another great and far reaching Snyder Softball season!!!!

Tear Em Up Lady Tigers.

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Them Shepherd girls showed they could play last year and now that they have some expierience under there belt they will be going deeper in the playoffs this year

MHSvarsity2007
01-23-2006, 11:20 PM
i dont really know about our softball team...i know they made the play-offs last year or the year before for the first time...thats about all i know...pretty sad

GreenMonster
01-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Pirate66
Them Shepherd girls showed they could play last year and now that they have some expierience under there belt they will be going deeper in the playoffs this year

Homer post. Shepherd girls in sentence with Shepherd as the location. Dead giveaway. :p

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Homer post. Shepherd girls in sentence with Shepherd as the location. Dead giveaway. :p

wow your real observant if i was ashamed of where i was from i wouldnt put where i was from and everything i said is the truth

SnyTigBaseB07
01-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Some was truth...the farther into the playoffs however....OPINION!:rolleyes:

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:26 PM
im sorry i stand corrected SnyTig

Chief Ohera
01-23-2006, 11:28 PM
who really cares about the sport, i mean for real, this game is so slow and there isn't ever any exciting action, no home runs no high scoring games, it is simply who has the more dominant pitcher, i mean one pitcher can carry a team to a state title, were as you need a whole staff of hurlers in baseball to win,
softball isn't exciting and that is exactly why it isn't in the OLYMPICS anymore, b/c noone cares about the boring sport anymore,' boomer sooner
until next time..........

SnyTigBaseB07
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
im sorry i stand corrected SnyTig

haha i'm just giving ya a hard time...frankly i'd like to see shepherd girls make it far into the playoffs, as long as snyder and them never play lol.

DaHop72
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
who really cares about the sport, i mean for real, this game is so slow and there isn't ever any exciting action, no home runs no high scoring games, it is simply who has the more dominant pitcher, i mean one pitcher can carry a team to a state title, were as you need a whole staff of hurlers in baseball to win,
softball isn't exciting and that is exactly why it isn't in the OLYMPICS anymore, b/c noone cares about the boring sport anymore,' boomer sooner
How about your boy, Roger the great. Had a little tough time today Chief.

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:31 PM

apparently you have never watched real softball because there are plenty of homeruns, it is more fast paced than baseball and way more exciting to watch

SnyTigBaseB07
01-23-2006, 11:32 PM
apparently you have never watched real softball because there are plenty of homeruns, it is more fast paced than baseball and way more exciting to watch

:eek: I dunno....i prefer baseball over softball anyday.....but thats just cuz i play it.

Chief Ohera
01-23-2006, 11:33 PM
hey brother, federer did good but not great and he didn't lose so don't go spout your words to me about the tennis icon,
he will win hands down, and a true champion always faces adversity.
until next time.............

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:36 PM
your right again SnyTig , i guess the last part of that was an opinion however there are plenty of homers in softball and it is more fastpaced

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:40 PM

obviously you aint heard about our softball down here... i believe there have been 5 homers hit at our softball park... AND we had multiple pitchers carry out staff

DaHop72
01-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
obviously you aint heard about our softball down here... i believe there have been 5 homers hit at our softball park... AND we had multiple pitchers carry out staff
Hey but the Chief knows tennis.:D :D

MHSvarsity2007
01-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
:eek: I dunno....i prefer baseball over softball anyday.....but thats just cuz i play it.

i prefer baseball over softball too but i can stand to watch it...as long as baseball isn't on ;)

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:44 PM

one of our players alone had that many homers last year

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
i prefer baseball over softball too but i can stand to watch it...as long as baseball isn't on ;)

you just like the guys pants...

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:46 PM

is that what you like about it too

SnyTigBaseB07
01-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Haha our pants are totally see through..its actually kinda funny and kinda embarassing!

But hey, lots of girls love the guy pants..what can ya say!

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:49 PM
is that what you like about it too

naa homie... but if you wanna catch brokeback mountain again. go for it... remember, denial isnt just a river in egypt :)

Pirate66
01-23-2006, 11:54 PM
hey, i was just wondering cause yall keep talking about how you like watching baseball over softball but to me the scenery on the softball field is a lot better on the baseball field

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2006, 11:55 PM
hey, i was just wondering cause yall keep talking about how you like watching baseball over softball but to me the scenery on the softball field is a lot better on the baseball field

i prefer martina hingis anyday... and if you notice my posts, you will see i said SLP, LP meaning Lady Pirates...

lets look OUTSIDE the box...

Pirate66
01-24-2006, 12:03 AM
i prefer martina hingis anyday... and if you notice my posts, you will see i said SLP, LP meaning Lady Pirates...

lets look OUTSIDE the box...

ok i know what LP stands for what is the S for

MHSvarsity2007
01-24-2006, 12:10 AM

:D :D :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
01-24-2006, 12:12 AM
ok i know what LP stands for what is the S for

SINTON

Pirate66
01-24-2006, 12:17 AM
SINTON

well S could have easil stood for SHEPHERD but if you go back and re read the post i never said anything negative in response to any of your post, i just made a joke out of your post about the pants, just a friendly joke

3afan
01-24-2006, 06:06 AM

another quality post ... :rolleyes:

Phil C
01-24-2006, 09:25 AM

What District is mainly referring to is in field homers. Our softball field is about seven years old and their have only been two homers hit over the fence that I know of - one by a girl from Orange Grove and Sinton's Tracey Garcia. That was over five years ago - which is when I started coming to the games thus I have never seen a home run at this field and I have been to nearly all the home games in five years. I wonder if it will happen this year. The problem is that the batters have to hit to the east where the gulf winds come in which has caused several potential home runs to go awry.

Phil C
01-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Hey Chief! I bet at least you like women's college soccer. :)

Old Tiger
01-24-2006, 10:16 AM
We need OC to set Chief straight...lol