PDA

View Full Version : UIL Realignment

The One
01-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Friday Night Fever will be covering the UIL realignment live on 89.5fm in the DFW listening area. We will be the only radio station in Texas that will be broadcasting live from the UIL as they make the announcements. If you are not in the listening area you will be able to listen LIVE to the webcast at www.fridaynightfever.net .

Matthew328
01-23-2006, 03:06 PM
how strong is the signal?? can I pick it up at 820 and North Beach??

The One
01-30-2006, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by The One
Just wanted to let everyone know that Friday Night Fever will be covering the UIL realignment live on 89.5fm in the DFW listening area. We will be the only radio station in Texas that will be broadcasting live from the UIL as they make the announcements. If you are not in the listening area you will be able to listen LIVE to the webcast at www.fridaynightfever.net . Yes you should get the 89.1 or the 89.5. I listened to 89.1 from the airport this ast week and the 89.1 tower is in Sptown, so you should get it pretty good. We will also have a weblink on www.fridaynightfever.net if your around a computer.

The One
01-30-2006, 07:15 AM
Yes you should get the 89.1 or the 89.5. I listened to 89.1 from the airport this past week and the 89.1 tower is in Sptown, so you should get it pretty good. We will also have a weblink on www.fridaynightfever.net if your around a computer.

olddawggreen
01-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
how strong is the signal?? can I pick it up at 820 and North Beach??

Thats were I'm located during the week :eek: :eek:

JasperDog94
01-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Friday Night Fever will be covering the UIL realignment live on 89.5fm in the DFW listening area. We will be the only radio station in Texas that will be broadcasting live from the UIL as they make the announcements. If you are not in the listening area you will be able to listen LIVE to the webcast at www.fridaynightfever.net . Thanks for the link. I know what I'll be doing this Thursday at 9:00, and it sure won't be working.:D

Matthew328
01-30-2006, 09:41 PM
olddawg where abouts??? I am in the Countrywide building next to Motorola off Sandshell

olddawggreen
01-30-2006, 09:50 PM
olddawg where abouts??? I am in the Countrywide building next to Motorola off Sandshell

I keep a suite just across 820 from you at Candlewood Suites. Its my home away from home/office. Ive been there a little over 2 years now. I'm usely stay up there 3 to 4 nights a week. Great area. We may have to meet up some afternoon for a brew! :)

Matthew328
01-30-2006, 09:56 PM
may have to do that....I'm always up for some Shady Oak BBQ....I also HIGHLY recommend this mexican place at Beach and Western Center..its called Los Molcajetes......great stuff!!!

olddawggreen
01-30-2006, 10:05 PM
may have to do that....I'm always up for some Shady Oak BBQ....I also HIGHLY recommend this mexican place at Beach and Western Center..its called Los Molcajetes......great stuff!!!

You hit it on the mark on Los Molcajetes, its definatly worth a stop, Shady Oak is one of my favorite too. Small world. This week is pretty hectic for me, but lets try to do lunch or something soon. :)