PDA

View Full Version : used my windshield whipers last night...

Gobbla2001
01-22-2006, 12:43 PM
For the first time in a long time... I swear, their going back-and-forth motion made me sick at my stomache, hadn't really been drinkin' either...

wos fan1
01-22-2006, 12:44 PM
:D

MHSvarsity2007
01-22-2006, 02:16 PM
haha...my dad put rain-x on my window like 2 months ago and i haven't even gotten to see it in action yet :(

piratebg
01-22-2006, 02:16 PM
I used mine too. I don't know if it was me or not, but for some reason they did not seem to work as good as I remember. Maybe is has just been that long since the last time it rained.

Gobbla2001
01-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I used mine too. I don't know if it was me or not, but for some reason they did not seem to work as good as I remember. Maybe is has just been that long since the last time it rained.

Speaking of the whipers not workin' too well... I remember driving home one day and it was pouring down, had my windshield whipers on full blast and one of the deals that holds the blades in flew off with the blade across the median and onto the shoulder of the other lanes... I went and found it and put it back on, could barely see when it flew off, it was the drivers' side one...

SnyTigBaseB07
01-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey Hey, we got a little tiny bit of rain last night, not nearly enough but i heard that people just outside of snyder got a lil drizzle, maybe it'll rain tonight, good chance according to the news.:rolleyes:

MHSvarsity2007
01-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Hey Hey, we got a little tiny bit of rain last night, not nearly enough but i heard that people just outside of snyder got a lil drizzle, maybe it'll rain tonight, good chance according to the news.:rolleyes:

haha yea seeing as how the news is always accurate...:rolleyes:

football4life
01-22-2006, 10:58 PM
yea i just turned on my wind shield wipers a little while ago (because of an apparent lugi on the windshield) only to see a mass of black come up onto the windshield. Apparently people get a kick out of oil on a windshield. Pretty fun cleanup.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by football4life
yea i just turned on my wind shield wipers a little while ago (because of an apparent lugi on the windshield) only to see a mass of black come up onto the windshield. Apparently people get a kick out of oil on a windshield. Pretty fun cleanup.

Thats just wrong.....and not even creative...just destructive...:o :mad:

MHSvarsity2007
01-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by football4life

yea try having syrup (probably pancake) all over your windows and cleaning it up...loads of fun right there :rolleyes:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
yea try having syrup (probably pancake) all over your windows and cleaning it up...loads of fun right there :rolleyes:

Now thats what i call a "sticky situation"

:D :D :D Clever huh!

MHSvarsity2007
01-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Now thats what i call a "sticky situation"

:D :D :D Clever huh!

haha niiiiiice one. :rolleyes: :clap: