PDA

View Full Version : RIP Bubba Joe

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Rest in Peace BUBBA JOE and BUTKIS ( one in the same ) It was fun while it lasted and you took a few good people down before you went. RIP..:crying: :crying: We will miss you;) are they acturaly his kids though?:clap: Not realy;) LOL

piratebg
01-20-2006, 10:39 AM
My heart goes out to Bubba Jane and their Bubba kids in their time of grief...:weeping:

44INAROW
01-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Now what did I miss? :eek:

Bullaholic
01-20-2006, 11:08 AM
I think Black Magic is doing a little "fishing"---I think he really misses ol' Bubba Joe. BM and Bubba Joe remind me of Ernest Borgnine and Lee Marvin in "Emperor of the North Pole".

Butkus
01-20-2006, 11:10 AM
dang it magic man ole butkus witha u has been mindin his own bizness lettin ole red handle thangs for me. but now that im here ima thinkin them tiggers may be gonna get there tails bit tonite by them bulldogs. what ya think.

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Its not that Im wanting him to come back from the dead to ahve a battle of wits with him. I dont fight unarmed men.:clap: :eek: :clap: . I miss his twang when he is not uptight and miss seeing the twang disapear when he is MAD.:clap:

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think Black Magic is doing a little "fishing"---I think he really misses ol' Bubba Joe. BM and Bubba Joe remind me of Ernest Borgnine and Lee Marvin in "Emperor of the North Pole". BUTKuSS!! Or BUBBA JOE!!!! Your alive!!! I loved your Speech that was found from the 1986 Homecomming peprally!
PEP RALLY LINK (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Waterboy=ahandsomeman.wav) Man that brought me to tears!

Butkus
01-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
BUTKISS!! Or BUBBA JOE!!!! Your alive!!! I loved your Speach that was found from the 1986 Homecomming peprally!
PEP RALLY LINK (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Waterboy=ahandsomeman.wav) Man that brought me to tears!
ya know im not real educated but if i was a teacher i think i could spell better. best ole butkus sees ya mighta misspelled a coupla words there.

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think Black Magic is doing a little "fishing"---I think he really misses ol' Bubba Joe. BM and Bubba Joe remind me of Ernest Borgnine and Lee Marvin in "Emperor of the North Pole". Notice How calm he is.. The twang is there! .. Good.. Good

DaHop72
01-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
dang it magic man ole butkus witha u has been mindin his own bizness lettin ole red handle thangs for me. but now that im here ima thinkin them tiggers may be gonna get there tails bit tonite by them bulldogs. what ya think.
Now Butkus, you need to go see the Lady Tigers play. They will give the Bulldogs all they want.

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 11:22 AM
BUTKuSS!! Or BUBBA JOE!!!! Your alive!!! I loved your Speach that was found from the 1986 Homecomming peprally!
PEP RALLY LINK (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Waterboy=ahandsomeman.wav) Man that brought me to tears! Dont tell me your a coach first THEN a teacher second... Thats not good.

Butkus
01-20-2006, 11:26 AM
BUTKuSS!! Or BUBBA JOE!!!! Your alive!!! I loved your Speech that was found from the 1986 Homecomming peprally!
not me magic man i cant spell cat i wus referin ta ur spellin. hope ya dont teach those kids in snyder spellin.

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 11:33 AM
not me magic man i cant spell cat i wus referin ta ur spellin. hope ya dont teach those kids in snyder spellin. Sure you can spell. you do a good job considering. Im Glad you didnt Die out or decide not to not come back! I thought you would go underground and get another username on here. Other than Bukus or Bubba Joe. Ive been looking for some friday night picks of you but they dont take many picks of folks scouting.:( Im glad you didnt go the harry kari way.

Ranger Mom
01-20-2006, 11:47 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bubba Joe was on just last night!

PROOF (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40586)

Butkus
01-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Sure you can spell. you do a good job considering. Im Glad you didnt Die out or decide not to not come back! I thought you would go underground and get another username on here. Other than Bukus or Bubba Joe. Ive been looking for some friday night picks of you but they dont take many picks of folks scouting.:( Im glad you didnt go the harry kari way.
Well, I see magic man left musta went ta teach his class spellin.

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bubba Joe was on just last night!

PROOF (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40586) I know:D he has been on this morning Just as Butkus... he is the one talking about spelling. LOL I knew I could bring him out of the wood works. LOL:clap: :clap:

Butkus
01-20-2006, 12:14 PM
I know:D he has been on this morning Just as Butkus... he is the one talking about spelling. LOL I knew I could bring him out of the wood works. LOL:clap: :clap:
dag gum didnt take long ta teach that class did it magic man. as fur as spellin i told ya i cant spell cat course im not an educated man like u.
an ole bubba joe and stang red an i arnt the same person and some day yall gonna figur that out.

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 12:24 PM
dag gum didnt take long ta teach that class did it magic man. as fur as spellin i told ya i cant spell cat course im not an educated man like u.
an ole bubba joe and stang red an i arnt the same person and some day yall gonna figur that out. No Stang Red And Butkus are not the same. BUT Bubba Joe and Butkus are.. LOL.... Coach J know your on here? get to work SL

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 02:14 PM
TTT :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Butkus
01-20-2006, 03:05 PM
No Stang Red And Butkus are not the same. BUT Bubba Joe and Butkus are.. LOL.... Coach J know your on here? get to work SL
well well well magic man ta be such a smart guy ya relly dont no that much. i dont think that coach j guy ya talk bout would no ole butkus and purty sur he wouldnt want to.
ya gonna go watch the kitty cats tonite.

Black_Magic
01-20-2006, 05:15 PM
well well well magic man ta be such a smart guy ya relly dont no that much. i dont think that coach j guy ya talk bout would no ole butkus and purty sur he wouldnt want to.
ya gonna go watch the kitty cats tonite. Thats whats so funny about it. I hit the nail on the head!LOL:clap: :clap: old butkus and Bubba Joe are one and the same and Im SURE you and coach J must talk all the time. Tell me, If he takes another job somewhere , are you going to go with him? LOL:clap: People tend to blow your cover when you Piss enough home town people off.

Butkus
01-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Thats whats so funny about it. I hit the nail on the head!LOL:clap: :clap: old butkus and Bubba Joe are one and the same and Im SURE you and coach J must talk all the time. Tell me, If he takes another job somewhere , are you going to go with him? LOL:clap: People tend to blow your cover when you Piss enough home town people off.
still not sur what ur drivin at. jus no ya dont no what ur talkin bout. again gonna what those kitty cats tonite.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Haha i have to say that this is quite interesting to read....even though i cant really read anything Butkus puts. lol.

Black_Magic
01-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Haha i have to say that this is quite interesting to read....even though i cant really read anything Butkus puts. lol. Yep Butkus writes like Bubba Joe did..:eek: Butkus Joe! LOL

hata_hurta06
01-23-2006, 09:34 AM
:thinking: :thinking:

neck_06
01-23-2006, 09:41 AM
could it be...........

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Butkus
01-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
could it be...........

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
not likely hey magic man how bout those kittie cats friday nite.

Black_Magic
01-23-2006, 10:49 AM
not likely hey magic man how bout those kittie cats friday nite. LOL... CLASSIC change the topic tactic.. LOL

Ranger Mom
01-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Black Magic...your PM box is FULL!

Black_Magic
01-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Sure was.

Black_Magic
01-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Oh NO!...This ones not gona die yet there BUTUS JOE! LOL you would love for it to but "not yet, not yet ". :clap:

Black_Magic
01-24-2006, 10:03 AM
Like a ZOMBIE! back from the dead? Heeeere Butkus/Bubba... Come out where ever you are...:devil: