PDA

View Full Version : Logitech PS2 Wireless Controllers

Old Tiger
01-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Has anyone heard anything on these controllers? Are they any good if you have experience or have heard anything, please.

football4life
01-19-2006, 10:07 PM
When i had a PS2, I had one of those, and it worked good. I dont know if they have changed shape or anything, but that was my only problem with them, they were bulky.

Black & Gold
01-20-2006, 08:54 AM
I have (had) one. It actually did work good, but my 5 year old son dropped it one stinkin' time and it no longer works at all. I don't know if it was a freak thing or if they are just made cheap.

BU97
01-20-2006, 09:09 AM
I have one and like it, it seems like there is a slight delay ever so often, also the batteries seem to wear out pretty quick.

Old Tiger
01-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions on a type of wireless controller that works really well?

BU97
01-20-2006, 11:14 AM
When I bought mine the Best Buy guy said that the Logitech was the best. He said that it would have the least amount of delays. The only time that I experience delays are when the batteries are low or after I have had the game paused for a while, there will be some delay for a second or two. I'd say go with the logitec.

Keith7
01-20-2006, 11:33 AM
my friend had 4 logitech wireless controllers for his Xbox, and they were a headache.. there were always delays, and batteries would die in a week it seemed like.. after that I vowed to never own another wireless controller, but the new XBOX 360 comes with wireless controllers so maybe they have fixed the delays somehow