PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Chat?

District303aPastPlayer
01-18-2006, 08:42 PM
lets go... im watching and turned off Duke/NC State... so it better be worth it

lepfan
01-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
lets go... im watching and turned off Duke/NC State... so it better be worth it I had to run to the store and just missed the cross dresser.

Gobbla2001
01-18-2006, 10:08 PM
High School and College Football is over and they add insult to injury by putting this on...

Come on March Madness...

Leopards,class of 75
01-18-2006, 10:35 PM
We watch American Idol! We got onto it in season #3, but season 4 was the best of the two!!! Winner of last years was Carrie Underwood, a country singer from Ok. She was really, really good and has sold over 2,000,000 c.d.'s in her first release. I am looking forward to another year of A.I.

Ranger Mom
01-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
We watch American Idol! We got onto it in season #3, but season 4 was the best of the two!!! Winner of last years was Carrie Underwood, a country singer from Ok. She was really, really good and has sold over 2,000,000 c.d.'s in her first release. I am looking forward to another year of A.I.

I really enjoyed last season....I will be pleasantly surprised if this years is as good!

Leopards,class of 75
01-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I really enjoyed last season....I will be pleasantly surprised if this years is as good! I agree with you! Last year had several good singers unlike most years.

Ranger Mom
01-18-2006, 10:51 PM
I agree with you! Last year had several good singers unlike most years.

I have yet to miss an epidose in the 4 previous years....pathetic, I know!

Out of the 4 previous years my favorites were ranked as:

1. Season 4
2. Season 2
3. Season 1
4. Season 3

Leopards,class of 75
01-18-2006, 10:55 PM

1. Season 4
2. Season 2
3. Season 1
4. Season 3 Like I said before, I missed the first 2 years. I have tivo on my sat. dish so it's programed to record every A.I.(Which I didn't have last year) Did you have a favorite singer last year?

44INAROW
01-18-2006, 10:58 PM

1. Season 4
2. Season 2
3. Season 1
4. Season 3

was it on again tonight? I thought it just came on on Tues night? what was up with that skinny guy in the blue dress with the blonde pig-tails last night? freaky dude or dudette :D

Gobbla2001
01-18-2006, 11:05 PM
I rank 'em as follows

1. 4 years before AI came out
2. 3 years before AI came out
3. 2 years before AI came out
4. 1 year before AI came out

Ranger Mom
01-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Like I said before, I missed the first 2 years. I have tivo on my sat. dish so it's programed to record every A.I.(Which I didn't have last year) Did you have a favorite singer last year?

I was a Carrie Underwood fan from the auditions on.....although I did like Bo Bice too.

Country and Rock are my two favorite genres of music.

STANG RED
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
I read yesterday, that Kelly Clarkson isnt giving her permission for any contestants to sing any of her songs. What a beotch! She would still be asking if you want fries with that burger if it wasnt for AI.

DaHop72
01-19-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I read yesterday, that Kelly Clarkson isnt giving her permission for any contestants to sing any of her songs. What a beotch! She would still be asking if you want fries with that burger if it wasnt for AI.
Stang, if you are admitting you watch AI, you have just fouled out.

lepfan
01-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Did you see on the news this morning that the twins are in trouble with the law...it seems one (I think it was only one of them) bought a car in like Georgia using another person's identity!

lepfan
01-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I read yesterday, that Kelly Clarkson isnt giving her permission for any contestants to sing any of her songs. What a beotch! She would still be asking if you want fries with that burger if it wasnt for AI. It is not just an AI thing. She has not given permission on anything to anybody....I personally think it is an identy thing she wants to get established with her songs before she sends them out....Hey....they are hers to do with what she wants to. The only person it REALLY ticked off was SIMON...but then she fired him as her manager so he was already ticked off.

SintonFan
01-19-2006, 01:08 PM
I am looking forward to another year of A.I.
Am I the only non-watcher who gets a kick out of the fact that A.I. also stands for Artificial Intelligence?

Ranger Mom
01-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Am I the only non-watcher who gets a kick out of the fact that A.I. also stands for Artificial Intelligence?

To tell you the truth...everytime I see "A.I." I always think of Artificial Insemination!:eek:

SintonFan
01-19-2006, 01:14 PM
To tell you the truth...everytime I see "A.I." I always think of Artificial Insemination!:eek:
yuuuuuuuuuuck.............:eek:

lepfan
01-19-2006, 01:14 PM
To tell you the truth...everytime I see "A.I." I always think of Artificial Insemination!:eek: me too!
SF may think of the other because................wellllll................, maybe I'll keep my mouth shut and not cause any problems ;) ;) (jk SF)

SintonFan
01-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
me too!
SF may think of the other because................wellllll................, maybe I'll keep my mouth shut and not cause any problems ;) ;) (jk SF)
:tongue: :tongue: :D

Ranger Mom
01-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey SF.....do you EVER clean out your PM box?:thinking:

lepfan
01-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Here is the link on the twins that sang last night.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/features/3597768.html

SintonFan
01-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Hey SF.....do you EVER clean out your PM box?:thinking:
i have now...

Ranger Mom
01-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
i have now...

Well darn...now I forgot what I wanted!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-19-2006, 07:53 PM

:eek: lol i thought Artificial Intelligence, but i like yours better