PDA

View Full Version : For the Chief

District303aPastPlayer
01-17-2006, 12:37 PM
All hard feelings aside :)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/olesh99/MYSPACEHUMOR/myspace-graphics-funny/myspace-graphics-funny-068.gif

piratebg
01-17-2006, 12:39 PM
SUER FREAK?

piratebg
01-17-2006, 12:40 PM
I'M RICK JAMES *****!!!

football4life
01-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Dang chief, sorry everyone is picking on you so much...wait, no im not.

District303aPastPlayer
01-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Dang chief, sorry everyone is picking on you so much...wait, no im not.

now that right there is funny, id ont care who you are

MARLINDOGS
01-17-2006, 04:42 PM
:eek: :eek: :thinking: :D :D :clap:

Chief Ohera
01-17-2006, 08:08 PM
that's great guys all of you are so mature, i don't mind everyone nagging on me, b/c everyone doensn't like my opinions, but everyone on here is a UT fan and i don't like UT or will i ever after what they have done, people just don't like what i have to say but all of it is what i really think and if someone wants to comfront me about it then so be it.
BOOMER SOONER.
until next time.............

football4life
01-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
that's great guys all of you are so mature, i don't mind everyone nagging on me, b/c everyone doensn't like my opinions, but everyone on here is a UT fan and i don't like UT or will i ever after what they have done, people just don't like what i have to say but all of it is what i really think and if someone wants to comfront me about it then so be it.
BOOMER SOONER.

So your version of mature is bashing what everyone else says, then going on and talking about how you cheat on your girlfriend, but its not a big deal. To say that everyone on here is a UT fan is just ignorant, and we would respect your opinions a little more if you weren't so immature.

sww-bull52
01-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by football4life
So your version of mature is bashing what everyone else says, then going on and talking about how you cheat on your girlfriend, but its not a big deal. To say that everyone on here is a UT fan is just ignorant, and we would respect your opinions a little more if you weren't so immature.

BRAVO!!!!

lostaussie
01-17-2006, 09:39 PM
"chief lotsofhaira"

sahen
01-17-2006, 09:43 PM
his manner of talking in one run on sentence reminds me of sicem....also the way he ends his posts with "boomer sooner" everytime just like sicem ended them w/ well "sic'em" seems odd too....brothers maybe?

lostaussie
01-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by sahen
his manner of talking in one run on sentence reminds me of sicem....also the way he ends his posts with "boomer sooner" everytime just like sicem ended them w/ well "sic'em" seems odd too....brothers maybe? :thinking:

Pmoney
01-17-2006, 10:09 PM
BOOMER SOONER.
hey chief....i am just wondering what has the University of Texas done to you bc you said the you will never like UT after what they have done....is it that they beat OU and won the National Championship:thinking: i think that may be it

SnyTigBaseB07
01-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
All hard feelings aside :)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/olesh99/MYSPACEHUMOR/myspace-graphics-funny/myspace-graphics-funny-068.gif

HO LEEE CRAP

c-town_balla
01-17-2006, 10:20 PM
his manner of talking in one run on sentence reminds me of sicem....also the way he ends his posts with "boomer sooner" everytime just like sicem ended them w/ well "sic'em" seems odd too....brothers maybe?

NO

CHS_CG
01-17-2006, 10:45 PM

he doesnt remind me of sicem but he does remind me of a past poster.:thinking:

Chief Ohera
01-18-2006, 12:47 AM
no i am not his brother, and glad not to be, if you came from where i did and understand what my family has dealt w/ with the university of UT then you will always have bad hate for them, i grew up hating them and have never stopped, it goes much deeper than just beating OU it's personally and seeing them win the title just absolutely pissed me off and also b/c i lost a lot and i mean a lot of money on that game, i have a little bit of a gambling problem but that's who i am and that's one reason my girlfriend left me and was another reason why i did what i did.
BOOMER SOONER,
until next time...........

MARLINDOGS
01-18-2006, 03:09 AM
no i am not his brother, and glad not to be, if you came from where i did and understand what my family has dealt w/ with the university of UT then you will always have bad hate for them, i grew up hating them and have never stopped, it goes much deeper than just beating OU it's personally and seeing them win the title just absolutely pissed me off and also b/c i lost a lot and i mean a lot of money on that game, i have a little bit of a gambling problem but that's who i am and that's one reason my girlfriend left me and was another reason why i did what i did.
BOOMER SOONER,
until next time........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
01-18-2006, 04:39 AM
so enlighten us, what has this one institution done TO YOU to make you hate them so much...

mrescape43
01-18-2006, 08:31 AM
so enlighten us, what has this one institution done TO YOU to make you hate them so much...

By looking at his lack of comprehension of the english language, they probably turned him down for admission so he was shunned off to OU! haha

STANG RED
01-18-2006, 08:50 AM
BOOMER SOONER.

Cheif, every post of yours that I have read are equally moronic and off the wall, whether they have anything to do with UT or not. I'm wondering, do you act like this in your personal life away from this board as well. If so, I bet you dont have many friends, do you? Sounds like your girlfriend probably had alot of good reasons to leave you! You sound like a young fella to me, so I am hopeful you will get it together and get your life turned around before its too late. What ever your beef is with UT, you seriously need to get that huge chip off your shoulder. Your not a very happy person are you? Think about it! Good luck!

HighSchool Fan
01-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Guess what chief, i like UT but i sure would of liked seeing Notre Dame beating USC and then UT for the national championship. for you to get on here and say everyone here are UT fans shows us how much you really know. i think what it really is is that everyone here understands the game of football and respects what a great team that UT had this season.

football4life
01-18-2006, 02:13 PM
BOOMER SOONER,

Nincompoop.:rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
01-18-2006, 07:33 PM

ttt

injuredinmelee
01-18-2006, 08:35 PM
BOOMER SOONER,

should we tell him Dr. Phil isnt a regular poster?

MARLINDOGS
01-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
should we tell him Dr. Phil isnt a regular poster? I do not think that Dr. Phil would do him any good.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
By looking at his lack of comprehension of the english language, they probably turned him down for admission so he was shunned off to OU! haha

hehe, that gave me the giggles. :D