PDA

View Full Version : The famed Mitch Mustain...

Old Tiger
01-17-2006, 10:38 AM
Committed to Arkansas...

mwynn05
01-17-2006, 12:19 PM
he had committed then uncommitted did he recommit to arkansas? My bro lives up there he said the hog fans werent too happy when he uncommitted

neck_06
01-17-2006, 02:01 PM
how exactly do you "uncommit"?

"Um....coach, yeah, you know how i told you that i wanted to come to your school, well.......i think i want to take that back.....thanks coach"

Adidas410s
01-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by neck_06

"Um....coach, yeah, you know how i told you that i wanted to come to your school, well.......i think i want to take that back.....thanks coach"

that's pretty much what they do. They back out. See Ryan Perriloux now at LSU...formerly commited to UT!!!

neck_06
01-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
that's pretty much what they do. They back out. See Ryan Perriloux now at LSU...formerly commited to UT!!!

i remember that

District303aPastPlayer
01-17-2006, 02:21 PM
and Xavier Lee now of Florida

football4life
01-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Yea I feel really bad for those guys who are having to decide which schools like UT, Florida, LSU, FSU, etc, etc. will be paying for their education the next 4/5 years. :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
01-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Yea Mark he recommitted

eagles_victory
01-17-2006, 09:56 PM
I wonder if he will start as a freshman over Casey Dick the kid from Allen. This is a pretty big commitment for the Hogs to get his high school team pretty much walked through there season they have like 3 of the states top 5 players.

Pmoney
01-17-2006, 10:06 PM
i saw him play at the all american game and i wasnt impressed he threw like 15 passes and completed like only 4...but that might be first big game jitters

Chief Ohera
01-18-2006, 12:54 AM
should've committed to UT. what a shame, big mack doesn't do very well w/ recruiting outside the state, but who needs to when all the talent his here.
until next time.........

SnyTigBaseB07
01-18-2006, 01:02 AM

I bet those exact words have been said.

MARLINDOGS
01-18-2006, 03:04 AM

"Um....coach, yeah, you know how i told you that i wanted to come to your school, well.......i think i want to take that back.....thanks coach" :D :D :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
01-18-2006, 06:18 AM

Imagine what he had to say after he recommitted. :rolleyes: You know, if I were a coach and some "next best thing since sliced bread" h.s. player did this, I might be inclined to respond, "Oh, sorry.....I already gave your scholarship away". :thinking:

eagles_victory
01-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Imagine what he had to say after he recommitted. :rolleyes: You know, if I were a coach and some "next best thing since sliced bread" h.s. player did this, I might be inclined to respond, "Oh, sorry.....I already gave your scholarship away". :thinking: I don't think the school president and alumni would take to well to turning away one of the nation's top 5 quaterbacks.

LH Panther Mom
01-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I don't think the school president and alumni would take to well to turning away one of the nation's top 5 quaterbacks.
Well, there's one more good reason why they don't pay me to coach. :p But, think about it. Suppose Mustain didn't recommit or is fickle and changes his mind again on signing day. All the "big names" are committed elsewhere. What does the coach do then and how does he explain to the president, boosters and alum that they're up a creek?