PDA

View Full Version : Longhorn Celebration on live

wos fan1
01-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Fox Sports net...9-10 p.m.

Phil C
01-16-2006, 12:28 PM
A great program indeed! They only got to show the highlights but it was great!

Chief Ohera
01-16-2006, 01:10 PM
who gives a rats ***, they will get blasted next year,so they better enjoy it while they can b/c VY is gone and that means so is there whole team,
BOOMER SOONER
until next time..........

DaHop72
01-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
who gives a rats ***, they will get blasted next year,so they better enjoy it while they can b/c VY is gone and that means so is there whole team,
BOOMER SOONER
Well chiefy, I'm not a Horn's fan, but I bet they will enjoy it for an entire year because they will be National Champions for that time span.
so, until next time.:D :D

Gobbla2001
01-16-2006, 01:18 PM
BOOMER SOONER

21 different Longhorns scored this year, Vince Young scored 12 times, less than two other Longhorns...

UT beat OU this year and won the Nat'l championship, that's what matters... This show had UT celebrating a National Championship with the tower being lit up with the "#1" on it... A hell of a lot more going on there that wasn't going on in Norman...

If OU wins it all next year I'll be happy for 'em because 75% of their starters will be fellow Texans...

Never heard you talk any stuff on here until UT won 'em one, you're just jealous, that's all...

UT - NATIONAL CHAMPIONS...

Ohera - Jealous, sore-loser, ignorant...

Old Tiger
01-16-2006, 01:49 PM
BOOMER SOONER
until next time.......... um....the will have a defense that is just as good if not better than this years and this years held OU to 12?

wos fan1
01-16-2006, 02:05 PM
BOOMER SOONER
until next time.......... Well this is this year!!