PDA

View Full Version : Thank Everyone for Updates

Phil C
11-05-2002, 04:11 PM
Thank all of you for the update scores on game nights because sometimes the newspapers are go to press and don't get all of the results. Please keep it up during the playoffs since not everyone can go to the games due to work, illnesses or other obligations. I will be having surgery on November 11 so I may be recovering during some of the playoff games so I am taking my hat in my hand and asking everyone to keep posting so I can be updated. Also I am asking the Sinton and Coastal Bend fans to post results on the Corpus Christi Caller Scores of Games Forum too as soon as you can. Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs and I hope everyone has safe and trouble and injury free trips and I will be joining you as soon as possible. We are all Americans and friendly rivals in our sports competition and not enemies.

SINTON81
11-05-2002, 04:27 PM
Phil C; I'll be praying for your quik and complete recovery.

big daddy russ
11-05-2002, 05:52 PM
you're a class act, phil. hope everything goes well.

bulldog65
11-06-2002, 06:26 AM
Ditto! Best of luck to you and I'll be praying for you.

<small>[ November 06, 2002, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: bulldog65 ]</small>

Phil C
11-06-2002, 12:46 PM
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. You are class acts yourselves too. Don't worry. I am under the care of an outstanding physician and he is very sure that everything will be ok but it will just take me time to recover from the surgery so I may not get to go to any of the playoff games. I am very fortunate. I want to urge everyone to get a physical once a year no matter what your age. But it is especially important if you are 40 or over and extremely important if you are over 50. Once again I want to thank all of you.

whtfbplaya
11-06-2002, 03:33 PM
Good Luck