PDA

View Full Version : Honestly...

AggieJohn
01-15-2006, 06:27 PM
who still tucks their shirts in when they don't have too....

Gobbla2001
01-15-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't... I tucked it in last night because it was under pull-over jacket type deal, but untucked it when I pulled it off...

Had to tuck it in against my own will for 4 years at good ole Cuero High School, now I get my revenge...:devil:

AggieJohn
01-15-2006, 06:36 PM
exactly...i don't want to tuck ever again, but i know i will once i start teaching...

mwynn05
01-15-2006, 07:15 PM
I don't like it either its uncomfortable and i cant ever get it straight and it looks like crap

GreenMonster
01-15-2006, 08:48 PM
I find it funny and rather hypocritical of schools trying to force issues such as these on students that they are supposedly preparing to become independent, productive members of society. I am just as productive with my shirt tail out as I am with it tucked in.

HighSchool Fan
01-15-2006, 08:50 PM
when i was overweight i didn't tuck in the shirt. i do know. to me it just looks more professional.

GreenMonster
01-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
when i was overweight i didn't tuck in the shirt. i do know. to me it just looks more professional.

High School has nothing to do with professionalism. Everyone attending has amature status. High school is becoming very very Communistic with all of the dress codes and trying to eliminate individualism. Soon we will be testing our children in elementary school and determining career paths for them at age 8.

HighSchool Fan
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
High School has nothing to do with professionalism. Everyone attending has amature status. High school is becoming very very Communistic with all of the dress codes and trying to eliminate individualism. Soon we will be testing our children in elementary school and determining career paths for them at age 8.

i never said HS and professionalism goes together.

GreenMonster
01-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i never said HS and professionalism goes together.

:D Like how I twisted that?

HighSchool Fan
01-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
:D Like how I twisted that?

yeah, you put that CNN spin on it :D

SnyTigBaseB07
01-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Tucking sucks!
I vote wear it how ya want lol.

piratebg
01-16-2006, 08:36 AM
I don't tuck either, unless it is a real formal event, but I hardley ever go to those.

STANG RED
01-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Tucking looks alot classier (is classier a word?), unless you have a big ole gut like mine. When I was skinny, I always tucked. Of course, the waist of my pants were actually at my waste, instead of down on my butt, the way the boys wear them these days.

DaHop72
01-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Tucking looks alot classier (is classier a word?), unless you have a big ole gut like mine. When I was skinny, I always tucked. Of course, the waist of my pants were actually at my waste, instead of down on my butt, the way the boys wear them these days.
Stang, I think the way they wear their pants today, they must all be training to be plumblers.

STANG RED
01-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Stang, I think the way they wear their pants today, they must all be training to be plumblers.

If I were a plumber, I'd be offended. But yea, your right.

MARLINDOGS
01-16-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Stang, I think the way they wear their pants today, they must all be training to be plumblers. Looks like there will be alot of people unemployed.