PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Beats #10 Navasota!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Bellville BB beats Navasota tonight in 1st District game,Navasota was in the top 10. Bellville beat Stafford last week and they were also in the top 10. way to go Bellville!!

MARLINDOGS
01-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Congratulations!:clap: :clap:

18handicap
01-14-2006, 09:57 PM
I called the Bellville / Stafford game last week and Bellville played very good basketball. They did a good job against a very talented and well coached Stafford team and most impressive was how they broke the press and had a lot of easy shots during the game. I had heard that they were a one man team (Mosley), but I saw a lot of teamwork and players that worked well with each other. That shows a good job by their coach. Both teams could go a long way in the playoffs in their regions.

CheerMom
01-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Congrats!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Look forward to meeting in a few!!

Bull's-eye
01-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Any stats on the game? I didn't see anything in the Chronicle.

Way to go Bulls!!

punt
01-15-2006, 01:05 PM
I was surprised to see that Bellville beat Navasota in Nav. I thought Nav was suppose to be really strong this year. Bellville will host Hempstead Tues night. I saw in a news clip a guy that looks to be real tall for Bellville. We will see if Hempstead can handle the height since their tallest guy is a soph. Moseley is always hard to stop. Should be a good game.