PDA

View Full Version : Wylie/Merkel basketball results...

Adidas410s
01-13-2006, 11:30 PM
#? Wylie Boys 61
Merkel Boys 28

#7 Wylie Girls 47
#11 Merkel Girls 43

football4life
01-14-2006, 12:49 AM
ouch.:doh: (whew, i had to get post count off the :devil: number)

MHSvarsity2007
01-14-2006, 12:53 AM
the guys game was brutal. wow.

STANG RED
01-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Damn!!!!!! What has happened to the Merkel boys program? They used to be very solid every year. Was the BB coach one of the ones that was lost in the alleged sex with students scandal. Has all that finally quieted down now? I havent heard anything more about it in a while, but I havent been keeping up with the news as much lately as I used to. It's too depressing most times.

MHSvarsity2007
01-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Damn!!!!!! What has happened to the Merkel boys program? They used to be very solid every year. Was the BB coach one of the ones that was lost in the alleged sex with students scandal. Has all that finally quieted down now? I havent heard anything more about it in a while, but I havent been keeping up with the news as much lately as I used to. It's too depressing most times.

yea the guys basketball program has pretty much been stomped into the ground. the girls however are 20-5. not much is really said about the sex scandel anymore but anytime anybody hears merkel they automatically think of that...no matter how hard we try and change it, nobodys opinion will ever change...

injuredinmelee
01-14-2006, 07:03 PM
It will def take a few years for the tarnish to wear off that whole shebang. It makes it worse that it was happening for so long thats what alot of people I hear talking about it always emphasize.