PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater/Snyder scores?

TheDOCTORdre
01-13-2006, 10:33 PM
does anyone have any scores on the guys or girls games tonite?

SWMustang
01-13-2006, 10:38 PM
sweetwater 129 snyder 34

TheDOCTORdre
01-13-2006, 10:41 PM
come on u cant expect me to take that seriously...

u didnt say whether that was the guys or girls score

SWMustang
01-13-2006, 10:46 PM
OK I made it up. wishful thinkin'

SnyTigBaseB07
01-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
sweetwater 129 snyder 34

Psh....not even possible lol :D

however, i dont know the score yet, if no ones posted it in the next few mins, i'll have it.

SWMustang
01-14-2006, 12:10 AM
How's the arm doing?

SnyTigBaseB07
01-14-2006, 12:11 AM
How's the arm doing?

Haha i dont know if thats sarcasm or not, so i'm going to assume it wasnt. But i dunno, i start doing some more tests to see what all has to be done next week.

Then i'll find out if surgey is gonna happen or not.

MHSvarsity2007
01-14-2006, 12:54 AM
snyder girls beat sweetwater girls by 14 is what somebody was saying on the bus.

mrescape43
01-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Snyder Girls 58
Swater Girls 42

I think.

Swater Boys spanked our Tigers pretty bad. Not sure of score.

Snyder_TigerFan
01-14-2006, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Swater Boys spanked our Tigers pretty bad. Not sure of score.

Well, that sucks. Sounds like our typcial Tiger basketball. I've felt like we've always had some pretty good talent, we just haven't been able to do anything for some reason.:thinking:

I am glad to hear that the Lady Tigers handled the mustangs. I was a little worried after hearing that Sweetwater beat Merkel pretty handily.

mrescape43
01-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Our girls played much better tonight than against Merkel.

MHSvarsity2007
01-14-2006, 01:25 AM
you gotta admit that the snyder and merkel game was awesome though.

SWMustang
01-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Haha i dont know if thats sarcasm or not, so i'm going to assume it wasnt. But i dunno, i start doing some more tests to see what all has to be done next week.

Then i'll find out if surgey is gonna happen or not.

No sarcasm here. I love Baseball and I felt bad for you not getting to play this year. Are you seeing a local Snyder doc or are you venturing to the big cities for a second opinion. No offense to Sweetwater or Snyder Docs, but there has to be docs that are more specialized to treat your injury. I'd feel better about being seen and treated by a doctor that specializes in that field.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-14-2006, 10:06 AM
No sarcasm here. I love Baseball and I felt bad for you not getting to play this year. Are you seeing a local Snyder doc or are you venturing to the big cities for a second opinion. No offense to Sweetwater or Snyder Docs, but there has to be docs that are more specialized to treat your injury. I'd feel better about being seen and treated by a doctor that specializes in that field.

I saw a Snyder Doc first, but i'm going to Lubbock next, then if anything needs to be done it'll be done there. I'm not risking my pitching career on not getting the right medical attention. lol.

STANG RED
01-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Does anyone know what the final score for the boys game was? I still havent heard.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-14-2006, 04:08 PM
i read it somewhere, someone posted in a random thread, i'm looking for it but cant find it!

mrescape43
01-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Does anyone know what the final score for the boys game was? I still havent heard.

Swater 49

Snyder 37

STANG RED
01-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Wow
Snyder Girls 58
Swater Girls 42

Swater Boys 49
Snyder Boys 37

The scores are about what I expected. Problem is, the results are opposite from what I expected. I really thought our girls would and should win. And I figured our boys would get beat fairly easily. I guess thats why they play em.
Anybody that saw the games, have any insights? Are any of them as good or bad as the scores reflect?

mrescape43
01-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Our girls have a really good team. Right now, they are 20-2 or 21-2, not sure. They have a good program and a good coach.
Our girls lost to Merkel 44-43 in overtime while hitting only about 15 or 16 out of maybe 37 or 38 shots.

The boys have won 9 or 10 games this year which is the most wins they have had in one season in like 3 or 4 years. Part of their problem could be coaching. IMO

Snyder_TigerFan
01-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Our girls have a really good team. Right now, they are 20-2 or 21-2, not sure. They have a good program and a good coach.
Our girls lost to Merkel 44-43 in overtime while hitting only about 15 or 16 out of maybe 37 or 38 shots.

The boys have won 9 or 10 games this year which is the most wins they have had in one season in like 3 or 4 years. Part of their problem could be coaching. IMO

Yep...I agree. The girls have had a pretty good team for the last couple of years. I'm glad to see them doing well. Maybe this will be their year. (I'm willing to see the Merkel game as a fluke)

As for the boys....they've been a disappointment, as they have been for quite a while. When is the last time the Tigers have had a good b-ball team. I honestly (unfortunately) have to blame the coaching. I know they have had the talent, but I just feel like the coaching is just not there. Personally, playing little dribblers in Snyder when I was younger....I feel like 'ol Gafford could do a helleva better job coaching. IMO.

STANG RED
01-15-2006, 12:47 AM
I dont know why it is, but I have noticed that home court really seems to affect girls more than it does boys. Girls always seem to play alot better at home than they do on the road. It doesnt seem to make as much of a difference with the boys though. Some, but not as much.

mrescape43
01-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Yep...I agree. The girls have had a pretty good team for the last couple of years. I'm glad to see them doing well. Maybe this will be their year. (I'm willing to see the Merkel game as a fluke)

As for the boys....they've been a disappointment, as they have been for quite a while. When is the last time the Tigers have had a good b-ball team. I honestly (unfortunately) have to blame the coaching. I know they have had the talent, but I just feel like the coaching is just not there. Personally, playing little dribblers in Snyder when I was younger....I feel like 'ol Gafford could do a helleva better job coaching. IMO.

Which Gafford?

Snyder_TigerFan
01-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Which Gafford?

Russell

DaHop72
01-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Russell
Yeah, since Keenyon moved to Jr. High, this will be the second year Russell hasn't done LD, he's probably going through withdrawls. I have to agree with you and escape, I feel like we have had quite a bit of talent on the boys side but have tended to be outcoached.

mrescape43
01-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Russell

I have no use for Russell Gafford. He is my next door neighbor and we had a chihuahua that got out in the front yard and went to his yard and the loser shot her with a pellet gun and killed her. We turned it into the police and he told them he did it because she peed in his front yard. The police have filed charges on him for cruelty to animals, but I don't know what is going to happen.

S-WtrMustangFan
01-15-2006, 09:35 PM
What an @$$ (O). Thats just wrong.

MHSvarsity2007
01-15-2006, 11:37 PM
I have no use for Russell Gafford. He is my next door neighbor and we had a chihuahua that got out in the front yard and went to his yard and the loser shot her with a pellet gun and killed her. We turned it into the police and he told them he did it because she peed in his front yard. The police have filed charges on him for cruelty to animals, but I don't know what is going to happen.

what a jerk. i despise people like that.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
what a jerk. i despise people like that.

Me too. People like that are just ignorant a**holes.

Black_Magic
01-16-2006, 09:41 AM
I know Bubba Joe is especialy unhappy with the Friday night games. Frosh Sweetwater team Lost to Snyder.. Its ok Bubba. ya cant win um all.;)

DaHop72
01-16-2006, 11:19 AM
When do the Tigers and Mustangs play in Sweetwater?

STANG RED
01-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
When do the Tigers and Mustangs play in Sweetwater?

I'm not sure. But you can only come, if you paint your tiger stripes RED!

ha ha. fixed it BM.

Black_Magic
01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
if you paint your tiger strips RED! Are Tiger Strips kinda like Chicken Strips?:thinking:

STANG RED
01-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Are Tiger Strips kinda like Chicken Strips?:thinking:
I've never seen a stripped chicken. How bout a dominaker? Their spotted. Cross em with a rote island red, you might even get red specs.

STANG RED
01-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Are Tiger Strips kinda like Chicken Strips?:thinking:

just need to pound em good with a tenderizer first. Too stringy otherwise.