PDA

View Full Version : Non-Sports TV Shows

Maroon87
01-13-2006, 12:03 PM
What non-sports TV shows do you watch or record faithfully?

My current faves are "Invasion" on ABC and "Cold Case" on CBS.

What about you?

P.S. #500!

LH Panther Mom
01-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Congrats on 500! :)

Law & Orders and CSIs

sahen
01-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Smallville, Kristen Kreuk is incredibily hot.....haha...
other than that, i watch Family Guy, Daily Show, Cobert Report, South Park, ABC World News Tonight, and other stuff, but the only one i really watch faithfully is Smallville

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Gee, y'all are asking questions that require thought today. I don't really watch television routinely, but if I did....I like Biography on A&E and City Confidential. I also enjoy most programs on the History Channel.:)

Congratulations on 500 Posts!:clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
01-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Gee, y'all are asking questions that require thought today.
This one was a no-brainer for me. (Did ya notice I haven't answered the "thinking" one yet? :p )

44INAROW
01-13-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
What non-sports TV shows do you watch or record faithfully?

My current faves are "Invasion" on ABC and "Cold Case" on CBS.

What about you?

P.S. #500!

I am so glad to see someone else watches INVASION.. next week's looks like it's going to be good........ I've also been watching SURFACE (on NBC)- I think there are just a couple more episodes of it.

We watch the Law and Orders, CSIs, Cold Case, Without a Trace, Boston Legal, Crossing Jordan......... We watched Book of Daniel last Friday night and enjoyed it too........ We watch ALOT of TV - it is our entertainment when we aren't watching sports :)

Congrats on the 500 :)

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
This one was a no-brainer for me. (Did ya notice I haven't answered the "thinking" one yet? :p )

:D :D :D

(blatant attempt to up post count)

Old Green
01-13-2006, 12:27 PM
I like the Military Channel and Jerry Springer:D :p

Snyder_TigerFan
01-13-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm a fan of Lost and 24 (which starts a new season Sunday, woohoo!).

I try to watch Fear Factor whenever I can remember that it is on.

SintonFan
01-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Surface has captivated me. Modern Marvels, Tales of the Gun, well heck most shows on the History Channel if given time. Mythbusters and American Chopper are favs.
Congratulations on your 500th post.:clap: :cool: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
American Chopper

ooooh yeah, I forgot that one....it is one of my favorites too..... :D

pirate44
01-13-2006, 12:55 PM
"my name is earl", "the office", the apprentice" and most the time "extreme makeover home edition"

congrats on 500 :clap:

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
"extreme makeover home edition"

I enjoy most of the HGTV programming EXCEPT the "organization" shows...they make me crazy (probably because I am so unorganized, they tend to agitate me) :p

pirate44
01-13-2006, 01:08 PM
I enjoy most of the HGTV programming EXCEPT the "organization" shows...they make me crazy (probably because I am so unorganized, they tend to agitate me) :p
i have to look out when my mom and wife get together. they could watch those shows till the cows come home

piratebg
01-13-2006, 01:23 PM
My Name is Earl, CSI Las Vegas and Miami, Without a Trace, Two and a Half Men, and Spongebob Squarepants

44INAROW
01-13-2006, 01:26 PM
"my name is earl",

I can't believe I left "Earl" and "2 and a half men" off my list..... "EARL" is a great show!

Gobbla2001
01-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm a History/Discovery/Nat'l Geographic etc... type of guy when I'm watchin' T.V. But if there is a good movie or show that I know is on I'll try and remember to watch it...

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Lost, Fear Factor, American Chopper, The O'Rielly Factor, Monster Garage, Extreme Machines, The Weather Channel (when getting dressed in the morning, local on the 8s)

Gobbla2001
01-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Huntin' shows...

shankbear
01-13-2006, 01:44 PM
Boston Legal and Seconds to Disaster on Nat. Geo. Channel

3afan
01-13-2006, 02:18 PM
CSI, CSI: Miami, Boston Legal, 24

also like the shows such a MegaMachines & Engineering Marvels

spiveyrat
01-13-2006, 02:47 PM
and most the time "extreme makeover home edition"

Did you see it last week? The house is very close to here. :)

spiveyrat
01-13-2006, 02:50 PM
I like Modern Marvels and all the other geeky engineering type shows.

Other than that... and this is going to be a bit of a confession... (NO, NOT Oprah!)...

I love the Desparate Housewives!!! :inlove: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
01-13-2006, 02:56 PM
I cannot believe that all of yall have left American Idol off your lists!!!:eek: :eek:

That is the ONLY show I watch faithfully, year in and year out!

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2006, 02:56 PM
You know something else I just thought of? I catch myself watching the TV Guide Channel. It is kinda sad when you are looking for something good to watch and the TV Guide Channel ends up being it!:D

Doesn't it make you crazy when you are trying to watch that scrolling screen, you look up to watch what they are showing and then you miss about 20 channels of what's coming on. You then have to start all over! arrrgh....:mad:

spiveyrat
01-13-2006, 02:58 PM
You know something else I just thought of? I catch myself watching the TV Guide Channel. It is kinda sad when you are looking for something good to watch and the TV Guide Channel ends up being it!:D

Doesn't it make you crazy when you are trying to watch that scrolling screen, you look up to watch what they are showing and then you miss about 20 channels of what's coming on. You then have to start all over! arrrgh....:mad:

That's what's good about DirecTV, Dish Network, and Digital cable... you get a guide built in so you don't have to wait for it to start from the beginning again. :)

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
That's what's good about DirecTV, Dish Network, and Digital cable... you get a guide built in so you don't have to wait for it to start from the beginning again. :)

Well, I am not that "up-town" yet....BUT, I did just get Internet through my Cable Provider (no more dial-up) and most recently....two other computers in the house are wireless. Woo hoo. Who knows, digital cable may be next!:D

pirate44
01-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Did you see it last week? The house is very close to here. :)
im sure i saw it, but im not sure where it was

spiveyrat
01-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Well, I am not that "up-town" yet....BUT, I did just get Internet through my Cable Provider (no more dial-up) and most recently....two other computers in the house are wireless. Woo hoo. Who knows, digital cable may be next!:D

As far as the internet goes... you got me beat. I'm still dialing in. :mad:

pirate44
01-13-2006, 03:54 PM
im sure i saw it, but im not sure where it was
was that the one where Martina Mcbride played?

Adidas410s
01-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Boston Legal and Nip Tuck

since poker isn't a sport...i'm a fan of the WPT but they need to hurry up and start showing the Season 4 episodes!!!

Also, I have never been much for CBS shows in general but now the new girl is big on CSI and I found I actually like the show. I have never really watched it much before the last few weeks. That and their is a show on Friday night called Numbers...good stuff!

44INAROW
01-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Boston Legal and Nip Tuck

. That and their is a show on Friday night called Numbers...good stuff!

Numbers is good.......... totally amazing how they mix up the 'algorithums" (sp) and plots together.