PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Served Tonight!!! Mmmm Mmm!

Black_Magic
01-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Snyder Vs Sweetwater

First Sitting at 6:30 Second Sitting at 8:00
At the Tiger Gym..
Sound Bite LINK (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Dumb_And_Dumber=eat_that.wav)

http://www.tigersinthesky.com/images/tiger_photos/photo_tige38.JPG
Spread The RED!

Stretch04
01-13-2006, 10:31 AM
cool pic

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 11:51 AM
I've got an idea. Lets put them all in pads and helmets!
But then again, we all know who would win that one for sure.
Dont we!!!

We used to play full contact basketball during offseason back in the day. What a blast! Rough as hell! Thank goodness for the pads at each end of the gym!

DaHop72
01-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Dont we!!!

We used to play full contact basketball during offseason back in the day. What a blast! Rough as hell! Thank goodness for the pads at each end of the gym!
We called it Army basketball, man could that ever get out of hand.

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
We called it Army basketball, man could that ever get out of hand.

Not nearly as bad as the flag fights down in the bowl. Remember those? Seniors & Freshman against Sophmores & Juniors. They quit letting us do those by about 75 or 76. Too many were getting hurt. I remember 2 broken arms one year, and there were always lots of bloody noses, black eyes, cuts, scraps, bruises, and several fights every year. If they hadnt put a stop to it, somebody was going to get killed sooner or later.

Black_Magic
01-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Dont we!!!

True you guys would be more compete better if that happened. BUT you cant do that on the court, Baseball diamond, golf course, ect.... Your out of luck In other words your... Well just click this link and you will find out where you stand for the rest of the year...LINK (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Dumb_And_Dumber=loser.wav)

DaHop72
01-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Not nearly as bad as the flag fights down in the bowl. Remember those? Seniors & Freshman against Sophmores & Juniors. They quit letting us do those by about 75 or 76. Too many were getting hurt. I remember 2 broken arms one year, and there were always lots of bloody noses, black eyes, cuts, scraps, bruises, and several fights every year. If they hadnt put a stop to it, somebody was going to get killed sooner or later.
We also had them in front of the school by the flag pole, some real bad injuries happened and I think someone figured out it would be better in the bowl.

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
you will find out where you stand for the rest of the year...LINK (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Dumb_And_Dumber=loser.wav)

Your forgetting about track BM! Also, I look for our baseball team to be pretty good this year. It all depends on how much pitching we have. Kendall cant pitch every game, and I'm not sure how much supporting cast he has. I have no idea what we have in golf this year, but we are usually pretty solid. The golf coach is a good friend of mine. His junior high son could probably be #1 on the golf team, if he were allowed to compete with them. Look for him in a couple of years. I dont know about now, but I know he had had 3 hole in ones before he was 11. He is about 13 now, I think.

Are they playing at yalls piece of crap gym tonight, or is it at the coliseum?

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 12:19 PM
We also had them in front of the school by the flag pole, some real bad injuries happened and I think someone figured out it would be better in the bowl.

Thats right, I had forgotten about that. It was a little before my time. We always had it in the bowl, till they made us quit.

Rainman
01-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Go Big RED

DaHop72
01-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Thats right, I had forgotten about that. It was a little before my time. We always had it in the bowl, till they made us quit.
Yes sir your wife robbed the cradle didn't she.:D :D

Black_Magic
01-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Go Big RED http://www.tigersinthesky.com/images/tiger_photos/photo_tige38.JPG
Thats Right! SPREAD THE RED BABY!

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Yes sir your wife robbed the cradle didn't she.:D :D

HA HA. Yea, I guess she couldnt find one of you old guys that could satisfy her. OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo. gottcha!

DaHop72
01-13-2006, 12:36 PM
HA HA. Yea, I guess she couldnt find one of you old guys that could satisfy her. OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo. gottcha!
Maybe those other studs, me I always liked the younger girls better.
And enough about the "old" guys.

sww-bull52
01-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Your forgetting about track BM! Also, I look for our baseball team to be pretty good this year. It all depends on how much pitching we have. Kendall cant pitch every game, and I'm not sure how much supporting cast he has. I have no idea what we have in golf this year, but we are usually pretty solid. The golf coach is a good friend of mine. His junior high son could probably be #1 on the golf team, if he were allowed to compete with them. Look for him in a couple of years. I dont know about now, but I know he had had 3 hole in ones before he was 11. He is about 13 now, I think.

Are they playing at yalls piece of crap gym tonight, or is it at the coliseum?

Sweetwater will have five pretty solid pitchers that I can think of off the top of my head. Kendal Carrillo, Trip Maxwell, Sonny Birdwell, Shawn Kincaid, and James Beckwith. They may or may not bring up freshman Brandon Bugarin.

TheDOCTORdre
01-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Snyder Vs Sweetwater

First Sitting at 6:30 Second Sitting at 8:00
At the Tiger Gym..

Spread The RED!

I dont think so...well about the 1st sitting anyways, the Sweetwater girls will spoil the little kitties appetizer for tonite when the Lady Stangs roll all over the itty bitty snyder kitties (oh man I nearly let myself slip on that one) as far as the guys go...good luck sweetwater

TheDOCTORdre
01-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Sweetwater will have five pretty solid pitchers that I can think of off the top of my head. Kendal Carrillo, Trip Maxwell, Sonny Birdwell, Shawn Kincaid, and James Beckwith. They may or may not bring up freshman Brandon Bugarin.
and they have a good guy behind the plate to catch for all those pitchers

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 04:31 PM
The Sweetwater boys and girls haven't enjoyed similar success, but both basketball teams will finally have something in common today when they go to Snyder for their first of many District 4-3A doubleheaders.

It's the 4-3A opener for the Sweetwater boys, who tip off at 8 p.m. The Mustangs are just 3-12 overall but have won three of their last six. On the other hand, the Sweetwater girls are 1-0 in district (18-6 overall) and share the early district lead with Wylie. The Lady Mustangs will need to beat Snyder (1-1) to maintain a share of the 4-3A lead and the girls contest tips off at 6:30 p.m.

Wylie plays Merkel (1-1) in today's other girls game, while Clyde (0-2) has an open date. Mer-kel nipped Snyder, 44-43, in overtime Tuesday after losing to Sweetwater, 54-40, in the teams' district opener this past Friday.

Wylie (No. 7), Merkel (No. 11) and Snyder (No. 12) are all state-ranked in this week's Texas As-sociation of Basketball Coaches girls poll, as are Clyde (No. 4) and Wylie (No. 7) in the boys poll. The Snyder girls' loss to Merkel was only their second defeat in 22 games this season.

sww-bull52
01-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
and they have a good guy behind the plate to catch for all those pitchers

Absolutely. Justin is one of the best. Also, I forgot Steven Palma as a pitcher.