PDA

View Full Version : Boston Legal

44INAROW
01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Did anyone see Boston Legal Tuesday night? Denny Crane "in love/lust" what a trip......... I am also liking the direction they are taking James Spader's character (Alan Shore) I ran across this site and if you are Boston Legal fan, check it out.. some really funny stuff....... on the left side of the page, I clicked SUBMIT (as if I were Denny Crane) and it opened up all kinds of stuff..

Crane, Pool and Schimdt (http://abc.go.com/primetime/bostonlegal/)

Go Cuero
01-12-2006, 01:26 PM
We love that show. I TIVOed it this week so I haven't watched it yet. It really cracks me up sometimes. I'm checking out that website you posted next.

Adidas410s
01-12-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of Boston Legal. It drove me nuts that Nip Tuck and Boston Legal were both Tuesday Nights at 9 but fortunately they re-run N/T @ 10. Boston Legal is still my favorite show on TV and you are right...I like that they are using James Spader to explore a lot of not so PC ideas and discuss them in an intellectual manner. It's great stuff...

ILS1
01-12-2006, 03:24 PM
I read that Michael J. Fox will be making a couple of guest appearances on the show. He will come out of "retirement" to do this show.

Adidas410s
01-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I read that Michael J. Fox will be making a couple of guest appearances on the show. He will come out of "retirement" to do this show.

yeash he was on this past Tuesday and was in next week's preview...

44INAROW
01-12-2006, 03:34 PM

It was great to see Michael J Fox again.. curious to see where that storyline will go.

gobbler grad
01-12-2006, 03:39 PM
great show...always laughing at Denny Crane...:crazy:

Adidas410s
01-12-2006, 03:41 PM
I just want to know when Season 1 will come out on DVD. I can't find this info anywhere...

ILS1
01-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
It was great to see Michael J Fox again.. curious to see where that storyline will go.

I know with Michael,his Parkinson's Disease affliction makes his arms twitch constantly and he is ALWAYS moving some part of his body. I don't watch the show but was his affliction obvious in some of the scenes. I read he was gonna have a "limited role" on screen that is. But great to hear that he's doing TV again!!!

:D

Adidas410s
01-12-2006, 05:07 PM
I know with Michael,his Parkinson's Disease affliction makes his arms twitch constantly and he is ALWAYS moving some part of his body. I don't watch the show but was his affliction obvious in some of the scenes. I read he was gonna have a "limited role" on screen that is. But great to hear that he's doing TV again!!!

:D

there are a few parts where it is noticable but I thought he did a very good job of building it into his character and treating it as "natural mannerisms." It is truly amazing to see him perform at such a high level considering what he is dealing with on a daily basis.

3ABirdMan
01-12-2006, 07:03 PM
DENNYCRAIN!

Just the way he says it cracks me up!

Buccaneer
01-12-2006, 08:34 PM
I missed it to watch the season premiere of "THE SHIELD".

Go Cuero
01-13-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
I missed it to watch the season premiere of "THE SHIELD".

You have to get Tivo then!! We tivod Boston Legal and watched "The Shield". Love that show. Forrest Whiteacker's character was freaking me out. And who do you think is the father of Danny's baby???? Vic?