PDA

View Full Version : 4A Down Low

archaic
02-04-2004, 11:39 AM
With Everman going up will this site become a 4A site?

3afan2K3
02-04-2004, 11:41 AM
no

BigDog
02-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Is there a 4-A board?

Ray_BearKat
02-04-2004, 02:44 PM
archaic:
With Everman going up will this site become a 4A site?Yes...there gonna change this whole site to 4A just for Everman wink

JasperDog94
02-04-2004, 02:49 PM
There's 4A talk on texasprepxtra.com right?

Ranger Mom
02-04-2004, 02:55 PM
JasperDog94:
There's 4A talk on texasprepxtra.com right?I think that is more divided by region or area. TexasHSFootball.com (http://TexasHSFootball.com) is broken down by class though!

The above link is the home page, this will take you directly to the forum!
TexasHSFootball Forums (http://www.texashsfootball.com/forums/)

BHS#1
02-04-2004, 03:18 PM
I can tell ya done of them are as good as this site.

SintonFan
02-04-2004, 03:25 PM
There are a few who follow even 5A and 2A who post on this board. I hope we don't lose many of the quality posters just because of the realignment.

JasperDog94
02-04-2004, 03:33 PM
While I hate to lose a lot of posters that moved, I don't want to see this site talk about all classifications. We have a lot of posters from Everman, Forney, and Burnet that could easily turn this site into 3A/4A. I would hate to see that happen.

SintonFan
02-04-2004, 03:47 PM
I've had the same thought myself. I just could never imagine GP posters using this site for their own personal Skid-O-Can. Ehhh...

olddawggreen
02-04-2004, 03:57 PM
I understand that there is a possibility that a new 4A site will be developed by some of those that know how to do it in the near future. At least it is being considered. My advice for all new 4Ayers would be to stay with this site until word of a new site is anounced. Besides, its not like we won't be interested in whats going on in 3A anymore. This will always be an exciting site.

rholl
02-04-2004, 04:39 PM
I really like this site also but I feel I will be kinda lost with a "home site" for 4a. Maybe posters that have been on this site for a few yrs with a 3a team could denote in the title line that their post will be concerning 4a football for those that aren't interested in 4a. I for one will continue to surf here even though Everman has moved up.
P.S. Jacket, I will be looking for an early season run-down on Stephenville now that ya'll are back on the schedule.

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: rholl ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
02-04-2004, 04:57 PM
I don't care who is on this site, but I am fairly new(1 1/2 yrs) and haven't worked hard to
maintain it...so my vote shouldn't count. I enjoy this site, I even have learned to tolerate ole' PPHSfan...... :D
Thanks to the admin and others who keep the site going! :)

poncho
02-04-2004, 05:06 PM
SintonFan:
I've had the same thought myself. I just could never imagine GP posters using this site for their own personal Skid-O-Can. Ehhh...I realize this is 3a downlow but the family atmosphere sure turns cold toward former 3a members.

SintonFan
02-04-2004, 06:04 PM
poncho, if I seem cold I apologize. That was never my intention. I don't know where I portrayed that. It is not for me to say who post or doesn't post. I have no ownership here and am not an administrator. I just try to get along here just like anyone else.
Now about the GP remark. Many of the crass posters from Gregory Portland turned me off from the Corpus site. I won't go there anymore. That was just an example.
I will however post my opinions on many topics. That's what we're all here for, right? wink

sinton66
02-04-2004, 07:29 PM
We all follow some 4A schools, but we try real hard to restrict discussions on here to 3A. I don't want to see the board get cluttered up with a lot of 4A talk either. If 4A wants a site, let them go start one. No need to get any feelings hurt, that's just the way it is.

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

poncho
02-05-2004, 07:56 AM
SintonFan:
poncho, if I seem cold I apologize. That was never my intention. I don't know where I portrayed that. It is not for me to say who post or doesn't post. I have no ownership here and am not an administrator. I just try to get along here just like anyone else.
Now about the GP remark. Many of the crass posters from Gregory Portland turned me off from the Corpus site. I won't go there anymore. That was just an example.
I will however post my opinions on many topics. That's what we're all here for, right? wink Its not a problem sometimes I get a little thin skinned. :cool: