PDA

View Full Version : NCAA '06 players.....

football4life
01-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Once again, I wonder why I even play this game, as every single day I see something even more ridiculous. Maybe I'm just pissed cause i just lost an online game after my guy dropped the most wide open pass in the endzone to win the game. But it happens all the time. I do the user catch thing, and that works, but its really hard to do on anything but deep balls. It seems that the more open they are, the more apt they are to drop it. I can't understand how the madden games are so much better in this area, and in gameplay overall, when it's the same maker. So screw you NCAA, and i won't be playing you, at least until tomorrow.

Adidas410s
01-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Once again, I wonder why I even play this game, as every single day I see something even more ridiculous. Maybe I'm just pissed cause i just lost an online game after my guy dropped the most wide open pass in the endzone to win the game. But it happens all the time. I do the user catch thing, and that works, but its really hard to do on anything but deep balls. It seems that the more open they are, the more apt they are to drop it. I can't understand how the madden games are so much better in this area, and in gameplay overall, when it's the same maker. So screw you NCAA, and i won't be playing you, at least until tomorrow.
it's all about touch. The touch passing is VERY sensitive so when you are throwing it 5 yards DONT THROW IT HARD!!! Then you too can have a record of 150-4!!! :thumbsup:

District303aPastPlayer
01-11-2006, 06:24 PM
use the triangle to catch the ball on the pS2

football4life
01-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
it's all about touch. The touch passing is VERY sensitive so when you are throwing it 5 yards DONT THROW IT HARD!!! Then you too can have a record of 150-4!!! :thumbsup:

150-4?? That's studly. I can't play more than 2 games a day, the other people living in the house can't stand when i get upset and talk to the television. Girls just don't understand video games!:p

Adidas410s
01-11-2006, 07:05 PM
150-4?? That's studly. I can't play more than 2 games a day, the other people living in the house can't stand when i get upset and talk to the television. Girls just don't understand video games!:p

A lot of the games this season my roommate has played. I think my personal record is about 50/60-1 where as he is about 90/100-3. I know I only have 1 loss on '06. After 5 seasons of NCAA playing he is almost up to my level...mainly because he now uses my playbook and is learning how to master the pass. Now if he could just learn to run the option, stop MY option and relentless zone blitzing defense...then I think he could beat me He is better all-around because of the time that he spends playing...but even with the rust in my game I'M JUST THAT GOOD!!! :p

football4life
01-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Well after a while of practicing a little pass skeleton, which is quite useful, i think, I came back and played a good game, and won with USC. I played west virginia, who has a halfback that is ridiculous. By far the best team would have to be Texas, VY is just as hard to tackle on that game as in real life. It's amazing.

Old Tiger
01-12-2006, 12:16 AM
So screw you NCAA, and i won't be playing you, at least until tomorrow. lol

injuredinmelee
01-12-2006, 08:08 AM
Adidas was Abilene's EB GAMES NCAA 2005 Tourney Champion. I got run out of the building first round.