PDA

View Full Version : Houston to deal first pick to Dallas for..

mr.leopard man
01-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Houston to deal first pick in draft and WR Andre Johnson and kicker Kris Brown for Greg Ellis and Julius Jones and wr patrick crayton and dallas 18#pick....then news has Dallas to select qb Vince Young and still have Marion Barber at rb.. ...can this be a rumor..? I will never tell:p

football4life
01-11-2006, 04:55 PM
I'd take it. That's a great deal!:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-11-2006, 05:03 PM
if dallas got the first round draft pick they would more than likely take lienart. they have a pretty good o line and can block so he could pass. just my 2 cents

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 05:05 PM
wow they get crazier and crazier as the day progresses... the rumors that is. This is a bull hockey rumor for sure.
Neither team would make this deal. Houston isnt stupid enough Jerry Jones is stupid enough but doesnt have the stones to do it.

DaHop72
01-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
if dallas got the first round draft pick they would more than likely take lienart. they have a pretty good o line and can block so he could pass. just my 2 cents
Man the way that o-line blocked at the end of the season they could have got a mobile quarterback killed.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-11-2006, 05:10 PM
i didnt see the end of the season. however drew bledsoe is getting a little older and really needs to be training his replacement. same with bret favre

HighSchool Fan
01-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
wow they get crazier and crazier as the day progresses... the rumors that is. This is a bull hockey rumor for sure.
Neither team would make this deal. Houston isnt stupid enough Jerry Jones is stupid enough but doesnt have the stones to do it.

i guess you forget the great hershel walker trade that jerry jones did. btw, tell me again how good jimmy johnson was without jerry.

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 05:50 PM
you are the biggest partaker of the Jerry Jones Kool-aid that I ever met. I never said Jimmy was better i said that they were successful in the days before the salary cap when you could just bring in whoever you wanted. Jerry is the second worst GM in the NFL. Whast has he done since the salary cap? OH yeah the one super bowl that still had leftovers from the pre era and then he got stuck with an incredible amount of salary cap salaries from players that were retired and we had to sit by and watch terrible teams. Put away the Jones Kool -Aid.

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 05:51 PM
what makes it worse is that you sit back and root every single week in your replica jersey and it doesnt bother you one bit that they have sucked for the last 6-10 years.

HighSchool Fan
01-11-2006, 05:57 PM
what makes it worse is that you sit back and root every single week in your replica jersey and it doesnt bother you one bit that they have sucked for the last 6-10 years.

is it me or do you thnk you know everything? you come on here complaining about some girl in the stands at a football game because the network shows her. it's not her fault. you come on here complaing that you can't stand musburger. i'm sure if we looked there's alot of other stuff you complain about on here.is that all you do is complain? now show me where i said that jerry was the best GM in football? you need to get off the jimmy bandwagon. he was successful because jerry was willing to spend his money.

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Once again I stress to you that I dont think Jimmy was that great of a coach. I never said he was. I said that the two amigos did it in the era before salary cap.

And you dont have to read it. Ill say what I think when I want and you can love it hate or whatever its no skin off my teeth whether you like it or approve or not. I will sleep every night the same with no thoughts regarding your happiness or well being.

HighSchool Fan
01-11-2006, 06:07 PM
I will sleep every night the same with no thoughts regarding your happiness or well being.

i'm glad you don't think of me when you go to bed

GreenMonster
01-11-2006, 06:13 PM
This is good! Keep it up guys, very entertaining! Better than watching hoops anyday.

STANG RED
01-11-2006, 06:18 PM
C'mon guys. Yall wouldnt make a pimple on Bubba's n Black Magic's butts! They could have kept a good fight like that going for days. Yall aint finished already, are ya?

Astrosdawg07
01-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i didnt see the end of the season. however drew bledsoe is getting a little older and really needs to be training his replacement. same with bret favre

Green Bay has Aaron Rogers waiting in the wings.

Crimestick
01-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Why would Houston deal away the best overall player in the deal (Johnson) plus the #1 pick? Goofy rumor.