PDA

View Full Version : I'm Starting A Trade Rumor

neck_06
01-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Ok, now that i have heard the rumors of trade, i thought that i would make up one of my own. pass it on and lets see if it gets anywhere. here it is:

The Indianapolis Colts have decided that if they don't win the Super Bowl this year that they are going to trade Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and Edrin James to the Texans for David Carr, Andre Johnson, and Reggie Bush.

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 09:17 AM
I guess its good that you have a dream.

STANG RED
01-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
Ok, now that i have heard the rumors of trade, i thought that i would make up one of my own. pass it on and lets see if it gets anywhere. here it is:

The Indianapolis Colts have decided that if they don't win the Super Bowl this year that they are going to trade Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and Edrin James to the Texans for David Carr, Andre Johnson, and Reggie Bush.

I bet the colts owner, GM, and head coach would be fitted for concrete shoes, and dumped in the river the next day by the colt faithfuls.

HighSchool Fan
01-11-2006, 09:50 AM

try and make it believeable

neck_06
01-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I bet the colts owner, GM, and head coach would be fitted for concrete shoes, and dumped in the river the next day by the colt faithfuls.

most likely yes

DaHop72
01-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Red, you must be back on good feed today, I can see through my monitor today. Bet the wife was happy when you dropped the laundry to be washed.:D :D

sahen
01-11-2006, 02:26 PM

sad thing is they wouldnt do any better cause Manning would be sacked just as much, if not more than Carr...he is way less mobile than Carr is....

turbostud
01-11-2006, 02:28 PM
How about David Carr to the Bengals? Palmer is down, Kitna is a free agent, and that would open it up for VY.

STANG RED
01-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
How about David Carr to the Bengals? Palmer is down, Kitna is a free agent, and that would open it up for VY.

Any word on Palmers condition? Shouldnt he be back full speed by next season, or was it worse than it looked?

turbostud
01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Any word on Palmers condition? Shouldnt he be back full speed by next season, or was it worse than it looked?

I dont know but I thought that injury took about a year to recover from. It took Edjerin James from the Colts a very long time to fully recover.

STANG RED
01-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
I dont know but I thought that injury took about a year to recover from. It took Edjerin James from the Colts a very long time to fully recover.

It all just depends on the severity of it. Minor ones can be recoved in 6 to 8 weeks. I just dont know how serious his is. It didnt appear to be all that bad when I saw it. I havent heard any updates on it though. It may be way more serious than I thought.

DaHop72
01-11-2006, 03:29 PM
It all just depends on the severity of it. Minor ones can be recoved in 6 to 8 weeks. I just dont know how serious his is. It didnt appear to be all that bad when I saw it. I havent heard any updates on it though. It may be way more serious than I thought.
From what I read, it was a complete tear of the ACL and MCL.

STANG RED
01-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
From what I read, it was a complete tear of the ACL and MCL.
Wow, thats pretty major then. He may not be ready for the entire season next year. They may indeed be in the market for a QB, if that is the case.