3. Leinhart- Tenn.

sinton66
01-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Unless the four way trade is real.;)

Leopards,class of 75
01-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by TPlinebacker53
Who do yall think will get Vince Young

i think it would be cool if he got picked up by Houston if I were Houston, I would trade Carr for a running back and take Vince Young!!!!

sahen
01-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
if I were Houston, I would trade Carr for a running back and take Vince Young!!!!
um...u havent watched the Texans have u....if they did that they should trade Carr for O-linemen, they have a good running back already...but seriously, Young will do nothing more than Carr if he is getting hit right after he says "Hut" every play....I dont care how fast or mobile you are, you can only do so much when u take a 3 step drop and are getting sacked immediately....

AggieJohn
01-11-2006, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by sahen
um...u havent watched the Texans have u....if they did that they should trade Carr for O-linemen, they have a good running back already...but seriously, Young will do nothing more than Carr if he is getting hit right after he says "Hut" every play....I dont care how fast or mobile you are, you can only do so much when u take a 3 step drop and are getting sacked immediately....
ditto...trade for a decent lineman......draft young...i didn't think that this might actually happen....i thought that houston would stick to its guns and take bush, but i think way to much of a stink of getting the in town prospect is going to force them to take vince....

District303aPastPlayer
01-11-2006, 04:28 AM
D'Brickishaw Ferguson from Virginia will go top 5. Look for the Jets to get a great lineman to build their offense around :)

GreenMonster
01-11-2006, 04:37 AM
Trade Carr and someone else to NO for the #2 pick. Then you can take VY and the top lineman in the draft.

District303aPastPlayer
01-11-2006, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Trade Carr and someone else to NO for the #2 pick. Then you can take VY and the top lineman in the draft.

FERGUSON!!!! starting left tackle, with AMAZING footwork

neck_06
01-11-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Unless the four way trade is real.;)

doubt it

neck_06
01-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
FERGUSON!!!! starting left tackle, with AMAZING footwork

is that the huge guy from Auburn?

crimson blood
01-11-2006, 09:43 AM
who's the next ut qb? that is a more interesting question. they have a slew of returning talents and some of the best recruits in the nation.

Phil C
01-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Take Vince Young Houston! You can then build your team around a "young" QB. (pun intended) :)

Leopards,class of 75
01-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Take Vince Young Houston! You can then build your team around a "young" QB. (pun intended) :) Agree with you 100%!!!

Chief Ohera
01-12-2006, 01:33 AM
who cares who get this overrated overhyped not NFL ready QB, he is a joke and everyone in the world knew he was going to run it in of fourth and five, b/c he doesn't know how to pass,
the NFL is all about pocket passers, and can someone tell me how vick is doing in his career and if an recent memory how many running qb's have won a super bowl, ZERO, and VY will be a huge disappointment to all you UT fans who adore this ego headed athlete,

MARLINDOGS
01-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
who cares who get this overrated overhyped not NFL ready QB, he is a joke and everyone in the world knew he was going to run it in of fourth and five, b/c he doesn't know how to pass,
the NFL is all about pocket passers, and can someone tell me how vick is doing in his career and if an recent memory how many running qb's have won a super bowl, ZERO, and VY will be a huge disappointment to all you UT fans who adore this ego headed athlete, Oh OK!

EAGLETOWN
01-12-2006, 02:30 AM
the NFL is all about pocket passers, and can someone tell me how vick is doing in his career and if an recent memory how many running qb's have won a super bowl, ZERO, and VY will be a huge disappointment to all you UT fans who adore this ego headed athlete,

If VY's stats this year don't speak for their self then you need help.

For those that think he can't throw the ball just take a little better look at his passing stats.

And did you happen to watch the National Title game or did you sleep thru it.

What were his passing stats against USC did anyone notice.

All of the VY haters need to just face it.

You have dogged him and he has done better than you expected.

Just face it you were wrong about him and he will prove you wrong again in the pros.

He has worked hard to improve his game in college and he will do the same in the pros.

Chief Ohera
01-12-2006, 07:23 PM
overrated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SnyTigBaseB07
01-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Ok i'm gonna go off on a limb here and quote a teacher of mine.

A great college player is what....
A great college player

But how many downs has he played in the NFL

NONE

end of story

SintonFan
01-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Does H-town stand for Hell-Town? Why pick every losing fight out there?:thinking:
Look, no one and I mean NO ONE can take away what Vince has done for the state of Texas. Bring another national title home where it belongs. Whether his pro stock is gonna be realized does somewhat depend on where he goes and what kind of management that NFL team has. BTW, Young's passing stats are just as impressive as his running stats. Vick never could claim that in the college ranks. Why do some argue that an apple is an apple when it really is an orange?:p

Chief Ohera
01-12-2006, 10:22 PM
sinton fan,
you sure are bold wouldn't you say,, come on bro,,, look what ou has done to ut the past years and then you can say they are #1, but not this year or in years to come, this year all the bounces went there way, they fumbled the ball all the time and came up with it, they got a majority of the calls especially that one when VY knee was clearly down and they scored, they had luck on there side, trust me they will not win next year, look for fsu or ou to be in the running,
come on buddy your are smarter than that.
until next time...........

sinton66
01-12-2006, 10:28 PM
What would ou do to anyone without all the Texas players they recruit? ZILCH, that's what. It takes a train load of Texas talent to even get your okies noticed.

Chief Ohera
01-12-2006, 10:33 PM
hey bro,,i didn't say that texas high school football isn't the best, in fact in my opinion don't really care about yours but i think texas high school football is the best in the nation, i am not doubting that, just the UT football program.
until next time.........

sinton66
01-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Unfortunately for OU, the Texas colleges are finally starting to keep the talent at home. Your argument that OU will continue to dominate Texas doesn't hold water, especially if you really believe Texas High School football is the best in the nation.

hornfan
01-13-2006, 12:15 AM
If you believe your boy bomar is gonna lead you to the promise land you must be on something because that is the last thing that is gonna happen. I wonder what him and peterson are sayin under their breath right now..."i sure wish i had gone to austin." Less and less texas players are going out of state that is because mack has closed down the borders and keeping them in as well as the other programs because they are the best talent and why go else where when you have the talent in your backyard. I say all of that to say this oklahoma has a pretty bare backyard and that was not a reference to all the dry land due to fires i have much more class than that the cupboard is bear in oklahoma and if i was an out of state recruit and had to choose between norman and some other city i know i would choose the other one every time. So when you "win" the NC next year which will not happen come and talk to me but until then get off of the horns and quit being jealous about us winning the championship something you obviously have forgot how to do

TPlinebacker53
01-21-2006, 02:19 PM
i dont know what the problem is with the houston line. they are the highest paid offensive line in the nfl and they give up the most sacks.

LH Panther Mom
01-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by TPlinebacker53
i dont know what the problem is with the houston line. they are the highest paid offensive line in the nfl and they give up the most sacks.
Big $$$ doesn't make them any good. ;)

AggieJohn
01-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Big $$$ doesn't make them any good. ;)
it means you have a good agent