PDA

View Full Version : Your LOL of the day

pirate4state
01-10-2006, 04:20 PM
from www.imdb.com

Lachey Blames 'Irrational' Simpson

Jessica Simpson's estranged husband Nick Lachey blames his wife's irrational thinking for their marriage breakdown. The former 98 Degrees star, who split from Simpson two months ago, believes women and men have very different thought processes. He says, "Women argue in ways that aren't rational to men." Lachey also found buying clothes a size too big for his beloved scuppered their chances of marital bliss, adding, "They don't take kindly to that."

:doh: LMAO!!! :D :D

Ranger Mom
01-10-2006, 04:28 PM
My husband always buys clothes that are too SMALL for me!

I always wonder if that's the size he THINKS I look or the size he THINKS I should be!!:thinking:

44INAROW
01-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
from www.imdb.com

Lachey Blames 'Irrational' Simpson

Jessica Simpson's estranged husband Nick Lachey blames his wife's irrational thinking for their marriage breakdown. The former 98 Degrees star, who split from Simpson two months ago, believes women and men have very different thought processes. He says, "Women argue in ways that aren't rational to men." Lachey also found buying clothes a size too big for his beloved scuppered their chances of marital bliss, adding, "They don't take kindly to that."

:doh: LMAO!!! :D :D

who says size doesn't matter? :D :D :D

mrescape43
01-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I always wonder if that's the size he THINKS I look or the size he THINKS I should be!!:thinking:

Smart Man! lol

LH Panther Mom
01-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
He says, "Women argue in ways that aren't rational to men."
He's lucky. Some men can go an entire lifetime and never learn this lesson. :D

SintonFan
01-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Lordy. I learned not to buy clothes for my wife a long time ago. Now, lingerie is a different story.

piratebg
01-11-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Lordy. I learned not to buy clothes for my wife a long time ago. Now, lingerie is a different story.

AMEN to that!!!

piratebg
01-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Interesting theory. Perhaps they merely compliment your heavenly features.

neck_06
01-11-2006, 08:34 AM
this is why you shouldn't buy clothes without knowing the size, it could get ugly!

MARLINDOGS
01-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
this is why you shouldn't buy clothes without knowing the size, it could get ugly! Exactly.Im sure glad they have gift cards.Are I might would be in trouble.:eek:

Ranger Mom
01-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Interesting theory. Perhaps they merely compliment your heavenly features.

We will never know, they promptly get taken back to store for a refund!:D

District303aPastPlayer
01-11-2006, 11:01 AM
ya mean her bein stupid had nothing to do with it. well thank heavens :)