Oh, oh.....that's kinda like being told to go to the principal's office. :D

JasperDog94
01-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I'm not listening...la la la la....:devil:

DaHop72
01-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Oh, oh.....that's kinda like being told to go to the principal's office. :D
Worse Bull, that's going home after being in the principal's office.

injuredinmelee
01-10-2006, 11:15 AM
i can remember being in the principals office and they giving me the choice of O.C.S., swats I always took the swats. When they offered OCS or suspension I took suspension. No way was i sitting in the dungeon all day long.

LH Panther Mom
01-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
i can remember being in the principals office and they giving me the choice of O.C.S., swats I always took the swats. When they offered OCS or suspension I took suspension. No way was i sitting in the dungeon all day long.
Hmmm.....corporal punishment. :thinking: :thinking: Now, that's an idea. :D

DaHop72
01-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Heck, I would have rather they just handled it a school, because when you got home it was double jeopardy.

neck_06
01-10-2006, 02:30 PM

how many swats?

football4life
01-10-2006, 02:41 PM
I always took lunch detention instead of swats, since my mom would never know that i was in lunch detention, but if i got a swat, they would send her a "pink slip" in the mail. One time in 7th grade however, i opted for the swats, and although the pain doesnt last long, they weren't exactly comfortable.

GreenMonster
01-10-2006, 07:24 PM
I always managed to weasel out of punishment in HS. Used the I'm a popular jock from a prominant family excuse. Now in the lower levels, I was a terror and got the board at least twice a week.

bulldogbark
01-10-2006, 07:32 PM
choice we didnt get a choice swats for everybody, then the coach would give you swats for getting swats from other teachers but he would wait till you got your football pants on :(

Chief Ohera
01-10-2006, 07:34 PM
i'm sorry i don't understand what you are wanting me to do, i have been very busy lately w/ work and all i don't have much time to post on here let alone even check my own email.
by what other people are saying is sounds like i am in some sort of trouble, i have no idea what i have done, if you will state what i have done wrong i will be more than happy to apoligize,
i have a feeling that i am being taken the wrong way, with my opinions and all,
i really honesly don't want to start anything w/ anyone i just want to voice my opinions about the topics that interest me, it is open to all and everyone correct,
if you came from where i did from "texas" and have experience what i and my relatives have expericened from the university of TEXAS "UT" then you would have very strong opinions about the UT school and athletic department,
trust me my hate for the univerisity runs deeper than most people's and it's not just b/c i don't like them i have a very clear reason to dislike the ENTIRE university.

Bullaholic
01-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I always managed to weasel out of punishment in HS. Used the I'm a popular jock from a prominant family excuse. Now in the lower levels, I was a terror and got the board at least twice a week.

Somehow, I know you are telling the truth, GM....I bet they wore out a bunch of paddles on you.

I'll tell you a HS story on me, GM. In HS I had a really old Spanish teacher....I bet she was 70, and she was a little hard of hearing. One day in class during a cold winter day, I remarked to one of my buddies sitting next to me----"Got down pretty cold last night". Well, the next thing I knew this elderly teacher stopped and yelled at me---"I won't tolerate the use of the Lord's name in vain in my class or anywhere else. You leave right now and report to the principal's office." I just stuttered----"Yes ma'am" and went on my way because I knew there was no way to explain what had happened to her.

sinton66
01-10-2006, 08:12 PM
i'm sorry i don't understand what you are wanting me to do

She's asking you to go into your user control panel and set the option where you can receive private messages.

lostaussie
01-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
i'm sorry i don't understand what you are wanting me to do, i have been very busy lately w/ work and all i don't have much time to post on here let alone even check my own email.
by what other people are saying is sounds like i am in some sort of trouble, i have no idea what i have done, if you will state what i have done wrong i will be more than happy to apoligize,
i have a feeling that i am being taken the wrong way, with my opinions and all,
i really honesly don't want to start anything w/ anyone i just want to voice my opinions about the topics that interest me, it is open to all and everyone correct,
if you came from where i did from "texas" and have experience what i and my relatives have expericened from the university of TEXAS "UT" then you would have very strong opinions about the UT school and athletic department,
trust me my hate for the univerisity runs deeper than most people's and it's not just b/c i don't like them i have a very clear reason to dislike the ENTIRE university. copout..........you been ruffeling many feathers since you been here. just call you chief rufflefeathers:D

SintonFan
01-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
copout..........you been ruffeling many feathers since you been here. just call you chief rufflefeathers:D
Goodness just call him Scarlet and be done with it.:rolleyes: :D

RMAC
01-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hmmm.....corporal punishment. :thinking: :thinking: Now, that's an idea. :D

YES, LHPM, it is a GREAT idea. Instead of banning people for something, disable their account for 1 month or something, depending on the offense. If they love and respect the d/l then they will serve their time and come back. Now if they come back and screw up again, we could kill 'em. I think it's a super idea.

MHSvarsity2007
01-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by football4life
I always took lunch detention instead of swats, since my mom would never know that i was in lunch detention, but if i got a swat, they would send her a "pink slip" in the mail. One time in 7th grade however, i opted for the swats, and although the pain doesnt last long, they weren't exactly comfortable.

detention is the way to go for sure. haha.

AggieJohn
01-11-2006, 03:14 AM
sounds too me like chief ohara has be given the old "run-through" and is scared of the "moms".....

at least HE learned early.....:)