PDA

View Full Version : Snyder vs Sweetwater This Friday night!

Black_Magic
01-09-2006, 03:20 PM
In Basketball that is.. Predictions??? I say Snyder takes it by 16

http://www.tigersinthesky.com/images/tiger_photos/photo_tige38.JPG SPREAD THE RED BABY, SPREAD THE RED!!

zeus63
01-09-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm from Snyder and that picture is a little much. Think about the kids.

Sweetwater Red
01-09-2006, 04:02 PM
I guess tigers prefer to eat the backsides
of animals huh?

Sweetwater Red
01-09-2006, 04:11 PM
But, to answer your question about the
basketball game....Sweetwater's football
and track teams are pretty good...

STANG RED
01-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Where is the game being played?
I know our basketball team hasnt been very good so far this year, but since Kendall and a couple others joined the team a couple weeks ago, I know they have been doing a lot better anyway. What the heck, I'll take the Mustangs by 2 just because their playing the tigers.
However, I know the girls beat 11th ranked Merkel last week, so I'll take the Lady Mustangs by 14 or more.

There not playing in that piece of crap yall call a gym over at Snyder are they? That place should have been knocked down 50 years ago!

Snyder_TigerFan
01-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
However, I know the girls beat 11th ranked Merkel last week, so I'll take the Lady Mustangs by 14 or more.

You got yourself a bet there. Snyder girls are ranked 12th in state, I believe their record is 19-1. They've won 3 tournaments this year. They'll be playing Merkel tomorrow night.

STANG RED
01-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
You got yourself a bet there. Snyder girls are ranked 12th in state, I believe their record is 19-1. They've won 3 tournaments this year. They'll be playing Merkel tomorrow night.

Oops! Maybe 14 was too much! Sorry, now I'll have to renig. I'll still take the Lady Mustangs though. Just by 2 now though. In double overtime. I think our girls just finally realized a couple weeks ago that they could still actually play and win without Kelly Rainbolt. I dont put much stock in pre-district records myself. What tournaments have your girls won?
The girls coach we used to have would put them in weak tounaments and build a bloated record that didnt do them any favors when they actually had to play someone good down the road.

DaHop72
01-09-2006, 04:36 PM
I pick the Lady Tigers in this one. At Travis Gym the same night, I pick the Little Dribbler Minor Mavericks in a close opener

Black_Magic
01-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
I'm from Snyder and that picture is a little much. Think about the kids. The animal prey is a wild horse. What is the name for the wild horse? not sure..
By the way I believe the Girls will Sweep Sweepwater! Lady Tigers by 8. The boys will be much worse. I doubt there will be much mercy shown so It could get Ugly... Speaking Of Ugly.... what is your prediction about the games Bubba Joe?:clap:

http://www.tigersinthesky.com/images/tiger_photos/photo_tige38.JPG DINNER AT THE TIGER GYM FRIDAY NIGHT! First sitting at 6:30, Second sitting at 8:00.

MHSvarsity2007
01-09-2006, 07:41 PM
a litte off topic, but merkel and wylie play that night too, in wylie.

sweetwater07
01-09-2006, 07:46 PM
well.....the game could get ugly as far as i'm concerned...boys this year ..like last year are not all that great..so i say tigers by 15+.......they will want revenge for that 17-6 $$$ whooping

STANG RED
01-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Sweetwater girls, which has made the playoffs nine straight years, started 2-4 but has since come on strong, winning 16 of its last 18 games and two tournaments.
They whipped 11th ranked Merkel 54-40 in their district opener.

The boys started the season 0-9, but have come on alot stronger the last couple of weeks, winning 3 of their last 5 games.
With 4 more weeks of practice (and we all know why) Snyder will be the favorite to win this first meeting of the two. But dont think for a minute its going to be easy! If the Tigers think all they have to do is walk on the court and pick up an easy win, they will leave the gym with their heads hangin low after all is said and done. Better come to play Tigers!

sweetwater07
01-09-2006, 07:58 PM
well i'm going so i will be there to cheer if we beat them in two straight sports...lol

sweetwater07
01-09-2006, 08:04 PM
really suprised that snyder got that 4 weeks of extra practice...thought they would smoke monahans...