PDA

View Full Version : Army All-American Bowl

Boosty_Hondo
01-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Well my day was fun at the game sitting on the 2nd row and wow what incredible athletes these kids are and for Beasley all i have to say is WOW he made great plays when the west needed them he is a great athlete and these kids layed the hardest and i mean HARDEST hits i have ever seen in any high school football game i was surprised to see some of them to even get up and for that #32 from the east i mean this guy is just like a sculpture out of stone he was just WOW he looked like a rock i would have hated to have to hit him

wos fan1
01-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Wish i could have made it. Beasley did have a good game..

Pmoney
01-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
Well my day was fun at the game sitting on the 2nd row and wow what incredible athletes these kids are and for Beasley all i have to say is WOW he made great plays when the west needed them he is a great athlete and these kids layed the hardest and i mean HARDEST hits i have ever seen in any high school football game i was surprised to see some of them to even get up and for that #32 from the east i mean this guy is just like a sculpture out of stone he was just WOW he looked like a rock i would have hated to have to hit him
i was at the game also it was crazy...#32 Wells is going to Ohio St. and Beasley had an awesome game...i loved his touchdown catch from Snead, shows that good things are to come

Pmoney
01-08-2006, 12:59 PM
o ya...Mitch Mustain(Parade Player of the Year) had a crappy game...he must be used to 7 foot recievers

Whsdogs
01-08-2006, 01:40 PM
do ya'll know if this game is goin to air again on tv??

wos fan1
01-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Probably not since it was on NBC. FOX Sports Net could replay it i guess..

Whsdogs
01-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
Probably not since it was on NBC. FOX Sports Net could replay it i guess..

darn guess ill have to keep a look out for it then

wos fan1
01-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Yea, just check Fox each day and evening.