PDA

View Full Version : Old Card......

Bullaholic
01-07-2006, 10:01 PM
How is Bridge City's QB doing after his unfortunate injury? Well, I hope.

oldcrow
01-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Old Crow....

GreenMonster
01-07-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by oldcrow
Old Crow....

Hey Crow, this is a family board. You might want to remove that alcoholic beverage from your post. By the way, is your location Thugs Mansion??? If so, you might want to run a spell check on it. Punk kid.

44INAROW
01-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Hey Crow, this is a family board. You might want to remove that alcoholic beverage from your post. By the way, is your location Thugs Mansion??? If so, you might want to run a spell check on it. Punk kid.

glad to see you're feeling better GM :)

oldcrow
01-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Old Crow....

How bout I remove it when a mod tells me too! You punk kid:mad:
I'll put five on it that I'm older than you!$$$

WOSgrad
01-10-2006, 05:11 AM
In answer to the question, according to KOGT.com, doctors cleared Johnny Dishon this week to continue his athletic career. He is expected to be with the baseball team this season.

DaHop72
01-10-2006, 09:04 AM
How bout I remove it when a mod tells me too! You punk kid:mad:
I'll put five on it that I'm older than you!$$$
Well if you think you are older than GM, act it.

neck_06
01-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Well if you think you are older than GM, act it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

HighSchool Fan
01-10-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How is Bridge City's QB doing after his unfortunate injury? Well, I hope.

i think old card is still in hiding. he talked the talk about his team and ran off and hid when they lost.

oldcrow
01-10-2006, 10:19 AM
DaHop72

What!! Did you not read his post!:eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
01-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by WOSgrad
In answer to the question, according to KOGT.com, doctors cleared Johnny Dishon this week to continue his athletic career. He is expected to be with the baseball team this season.

That is great news. It had to be disappointing for this young man to have had an accident prior to one of the biggest games of the year against WOS, but the important thing is that he will be able to resume his athletic career and life normally. Thanks for the update.

DaHop72
01-10-2006, 10:52 AM
DaHop72

What!! Did you not read his post!:eek: :eek:
I did. He called you a punk kid, you returned with punk kid and that you would bet you were older. So, if you are older, then I don't think you would have answered back in that manner.

sportsdog
01-10-2006, 11:02 AM
i think old card is still in hiding. he talked the talk about his team and ran off and hid when they lost.

Talked to a friend of mine over in BC and he believes Old Card's wife has been very ill.

Ranger Mom
01-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by sportsdog
Talked to a friend of mine over in BC and he believes Old Card's wife has been very ill.

I hate to hear that, they are in my prayers. Old Cardinal hasn't posted since the end of November.

griff
01-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Dishon played in the WO-S game. He missed the game vs. Hutto.

3ABirdMan
01-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sportsdog

Mrs. OC has been ill, in the hospital in Houston for a while, and back home for the past couple of weeks. I go to chuch with them, and saw OC last Sunday for the first time in a VERY long while, though I did see the Mrs. at Christmas time. Didn't have a chance to talk to him this week, though.

ps - the Mrs. is doing better, but they're still looking............

44INAROW
01-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
Mrs. OC has been ill, in the hospital in Houston for a while, and back home for the past couple of weeks. I go to chuch with them, and saw OC last Sunday for the first time in a VERY long while, though I did see the Mrs. at Christmas time. Didn't have a chance to talk to him this week, though.

thanks for the info 3Abirdman :)

Ranger Mom
01-10-2006, 02:15 PM

Thanks for that update!

3ABirdMan
01-10-2006, 02:19 PM
You're Welcome! ;)

I know OC deserves a lot of what he gets, but he really is a good guy! He just likes pushing buttons too much!!!!!

Hupernikomen
01-10-2006, 02:43 PM
You're Welcome! ;)

I know OC deserves a lot of what he gets, but he really is a good guy! He just likes pushing buttons too much!!!!!

Yeah and when I met Mrs. OC she said its all him and not her...:)

Hope she gets to feeling better soon.