PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie

Bulldawgs100
01-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Whats new for the Wylie Bulldogs or what are some problems people have with Wylie

injuredinmelee
01-07-2006, 12:09 PM
huhhhhh nevermind. Not worth it.

MHSvarsity2007
01-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

i concurr.

District303aPastPlayer
01-08-2006, 06:33 AM
the horse is dead already.

schu1213
01-08-2006, 12:27 PM

You seriously need to grow up man. You are a grown man and you have nothing better to do than get on here and try to pick fights with kids half your age.

injuredinmelee
01-08-2006, 12:32 PM
where did I attempt to pick a fight in this thread? No where.

GreenMonster
01-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
You seriously need to grow up man. You are a grown man and you have nothing better to do than get on here and try to pick fights with kids half your age.

(scratchin' head) What??? :confused:

mrescape43
01-08-2006, 12:55 PM

Someone is clueless.:thinking: :thinking:

Adidas410s
01-08-2006, 12:58 PM

He's still pissy that Texas won the MNC..

mrescape43
01-08-2006, 01:01 PM
IC:clap: :clap:

Whsdogs
01-08-2006, 01:39 PM

wow...way to show him!!!!!....not

RMAC
01-08-2006, 10:39 PM

Let's play a game everybody. It's called schu doens't talk!!!:D

sweetwater07
01-08-2006, 10:51 PM
gary edwards a junior this year or a senior??

MHSvarsity2007
01-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
gary edwards a junior this year or a senior??

i think he's a senior...

Adidas410s
01-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
i think he's a senior...

he is a junior...

Chief Ohera
01-09-2006, 01:09 AM
WYLIE most definately needs to be 4A, they cheat every year that the enrollment numbers come out, and that edwards kid from what i have heard haven't seen him play or run track but from the grapevine everyone says he is very skinny and has about average speed, he is just in a good program, he doesn't posses good hands and doesn't like to get hit, this is just some comments that i have heard concerning mr. edwards.
WYLIE once they go to 4a will get a rude awakening and they wish they were back in 3a beating up on all the smaller schools. WYLIE cheats, plain and simple.

Adidas410s
01-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
WYLIE most definately needs to be 4A, they cheat every year that the enrollment numbers come out, and that edwards kid from what i have heard haven't seen him play or run track but from the grapevine everyone says he is very skinny and has about average speed, he is just in a good program, he doesn't posses good hands and doesn't like to get hit, this is just some comments that i have heard concerning mr. edwards.
WYLIE once they go to 4a will get a rude awakening and they wish they were back in 3a beating up on all the smaller schools. WYLIE cheats, plain and simple.

who is this guy? You register a year ago...move to Houston...then all of a sudden decide to start posting like you are some kind of big deal? Then again...you must know something that nobody else does since you think that a school would cheat their enrollment numbers and pass up 10's of thousands of dollars in state funding by "pretending" to be a smaller school than they are.

The pope has a message for you though cool guy...
http://forumspile.com/Newbie-Pope.jpg

Chief Ohera
01-09-2006, 01:25 AM
hey buddy, ADIDAS, i love your commentary, don't worry about me, my life is just as cool as yours is, and by the way, i don't know you or do i care to know you b/c you are from wylie, but i know your brother he is good friends w/ my brother and i played poker w/ him over the break in you know where, be safe bro and come on man WYLIE & ENROLLMENT equals cheating, later bro,

Adidas410s
01-09-2006, 01:29 AM
i played w/ him over the break in you know where

http://forumspile.com/Gay-Dont_Tell_Anyone.jpg

Chief Ohera
01-09-2006, 01:39 AM
ya your brother is RMAC, name is **** ********, can't spell your last name bro, i like your graphics they are really cute, untill next time, BOOMER SOONER, be safe and have a good night rest bro,

football4life
01-09-2006, 08:41 AM
well bro, if you seriously think that wylie somehow cheats the system and gets by with smaller numbers than they really have, then you're an idiot. This has been talked about way too much already on here, and by now most everyone with any sense knows that it's ridiculous. so chill out man, and be cool.:cool:

injuredinmelee
01-09-2006, 11:13 AM
nd thats why i said nevermind in the first response on this thread I knew what was coming.

DaHop72
01-09-2006, 11:34 AM
OK Chief, I'm not from Wylie and have seen this young man play, so before you quote the grapevine, you might want to check you facts and make sure they are true because they are not.

sweetwater07
01-09-2006, 01:50 PM

wow that was one of the most ignorant posts i have seen in a while...if i had a dollar for everytime this topic comes up on this board i would be a rich man.........wylie doesn't cheat on enrollment numbers and gary edwards is by no means mediocre.....check your facts and thanks for playing...good bye

MHSvarsity2007
01-09-2006, 07:46 PM
every wylie thread turns into how they cheat enrollment numbers every count...it's an old topic boys, LET.IT.GO.

GreenMonster
01-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you think that a school would cheat their enrollment numbers and pass up 10's of thousands of dollars in state funding by "pretending" to be a smaller school than they are.

The pope has a message for you though cool guy...
http://forumspile.com/Newbie-Pope.jpg

What he said.

Chief Ohera
01-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Everyone know wylie cheats the system, they get all the studs out of ABLIENE b/c they know that if they go there they can beat up on all the smaller schools and have success and they know they won't have to play with the big boys in 5a.

injuredinmelee
01-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Everyone know wylie cheats the system, they get all the studs out of ABLIENE b/c they know that if they go there they can beat up on all the smaller schools and have success and they know they won't have to play with the big boys in 5a.

That is truly the stupiest Wylie cheats comment I have ever seen on here. Congrats You have just set the new standard for idiocy on the dlow.

sww-bull52
01-10-2006, 08:10 AM
There are posts on this thread from everyone in 4-3A except Clyde agreeing with Wylie. Who is this guy to think he knows ANYTHING about Wylie? Leave it alone. It has nothing to do with you.

Bulldawgs100
01-10-2006, 09:43 AM
man when i started this thing i was just wanted to kno who is goin where and what not. didnt mean to start all this crap

injuredinmelee
01-10-2006, 09:47 AM
i know you meant no wrong but I also knew this was going to be a platform for all the jealous haters to start their biased rants and baseless allegations.

Bulldawgs100
01-10-2006, 09:51 AM
anything new with that crazy # 54 lol

mrescape43
01-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Hey, Wylie doesn't cheat, they just bribe all the uil folks to keep raising the top enrollment # for them! jk/lol

Chief Ohera
01-10-2006, 07:42 PM
i know more about wylie than alot of people on this site do, i know there athletes and coaches, and have competed against them for many years, and from what some of the wylie athletes have told me about their school system is.......... well i really don't want everyone against me but if you would like to talk about it then you can email me or call me and i will gladly tell you what they have told me,
and i have very strong ties/connections w/ the wylie athletics program.
untill next time,.............

Bullaholic
01-10-2006, 07:52 PM
i know more about wylie than alot of people on this site do, i know there athletes and coaches, and have competed against them for many years, and from what some of the wylie athletes have told me about their school system is.......... well i really don't want everyone against me but if you would like to talk about it then you can email me or call me and i will gladly tell you what they have told me,

Chief, there is a whopping difference between "heresay", even from sources that you think credible, and Abilene Wiley's record and reputation, which is exemplary in Texas High School athletics. Even their opponent's coaches, players, and fans have spoken highly of their program for many years. I have absolutely no first-hand knowledge of Abilene Wylie, but I do know that a few "sour grapes" because of some bad experiences will not, and should not tarnish their incredible record of achievement.

Adidas410s
01-10-2006, 09:22 PM
i know more about wylie than alot of people on this site do, i know there athletes and coaches, and have competed against them for many years,

maybe we should check in to how many years of eligibility you have...:doh:

That...and how much do you know about the Wylie posters on this site and their knowledge of the school/district/program??? exactly...

lostaussie
01-10-2006, 09:25 PM
untill next time,............. oh, chief rufflefeathers at again!!!!!!!!!

MHSvarsity2007
01-10-2006, 10:31 PM
so the merkel/wylie basketball game is on friday. i expect everybody to be there. :D yay go badgers.

Bulldawgs100
01-11-2006, 10:06 AM
i wish i could be at that game. i got kicked out of the game last fri for doin absolutely nothing. i was standing there watching a game and someone started a stupid chant and i got thrown out for it. i got a 2 week suspension from the games

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 01:35 PM

Your full of cra*&. Your just trying to start trouble and shoot off your mouth. Show me one iota of proof and I will make you king of the kingdom.

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
so the merkel/wylie basketball game is on friday. i expect everybody to be there. :D yay go badgers.
I wouldnt miss this one. There are some good things that go back and forth across the Gym at these games.

zeus63
01-11-2006, 01:42 PM
I hear from a reliabel source that all the numbers are goign up again this year. Unless Wylie turns in close to 1000 then they are going to be 3A anyways. From what I understand they are upping the number again because of the enrollment deficit between 4A and 5A, which is close to 1000 students difference. It would help up the 3A schools numbers while at the same time giving some more teams that might not have a chance in 4A (talking about either moving down or staying) a chance to compete.

zeus63
01-11-2006, 01:42 PM
In addition, I would like to say what I said a while back about Wylie. It would not matter if they stay 3A or move up to 4A, they will still be one of the top programs in the state.

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
In addition, I would like to say what I said a while back about Wylie. It would not matter if they stay 3A or move up to 4A, they will still be one of the top programs in the state.
It is all about coaching and the system in place. Look what SLC has done in theiur 4 years after moving up a classification. (lost once). I am not saying that Wylie will have that type of success but they will not falter and fall to their knees unprepared or able to compete in a new classification.

run_n_hit
01-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey Chief... I guarantee you I know more about and have been around Wyie much longer....and you are full of crap!

Originally posted by mrescape43
Hey, Wylie doesn't cheat, they just bribe all the uil folks to keep raising the top enrollment # for them! jk/lol

STANG RED
01-11-2006, 03:18 PM
If and when Wylie moves up to 4A, they will compete as well at that level, as they always have at the 3A level. Lots of 3A teams could and would compete very well at the 4A level!
Look at Tatum. Their a 3A school with a 2A enrollment, but I would pit them against any 4A schools, and would win the vast majority of them.

MHSvarsity2007
01-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Bulldawgs100
i wish i could be at that game. i got kicked out of the game last fri for doin absolutely nothing. i was standing there watching a game and someone started a stupid chant and i got thrown out for it. i got a 2 week suspension from the games

well if you can't make it on friday, you can always come to the one in merkel. :D it'll be a riot too. it always is.

Chief Ohera
01-11-2006, 07:55 PM
like i have said b/4 and i will say again, if you people want to discuss the WYLIE enrollment cheating numbers then you can call me or email me i will be more than happy to speak w/ you all, i am a very opened minded person and only post what i hear from other people in the wylie school district concerning this topic,
i am not from abliene but know more about there f-ball programs than a majority of the ego heads on this forum,
speaking to ADIDAS410 & INJURIEDIMEE
untill next time, later bro's

Chief Ohera
01-11-2006, 08:06 PM
this if for injuremedlee,,,,,,,,,,

hey bro, if you want to spout off then give me a ring concerning the wylie topic or just give me an email, the thing that makes me so mad is people like you saying i have no liable credit, you don't know me or do i care if you know me, just please don't ever say i have no credit with the wylie program b/c i know more and have more liable sources from that program than you would ever imagine, stay safe and if you want my digits i will ring them off to you,
no pun intended i just took offense to what you have been posting about me,
later bro, i'll talk to you later
until next time..............

Adidas410s
01-11-2006, 08:11 PM
i am a very opened minded person and only post what i hear from other people

what's that??? Everything you know is pure hearsay??? Seriously...keep trying bud! Once you can provide some facts instead of what so and so told you...then come let us know! I was a part of the Wylie athletic program for 4 years and know FIRST HAND that none of this stuff goes on. These days, there is nobody more connected directly to the Wylie athletic program than injured. So whether you want to believe it or not, you are speaking to people that have direct knowledge of what goes on...not this 2nd and 3rd hand BS that you are trying to pass off as facts. That and it's interesting that you won't discuss this "great info" that you have in public. If it was so true and you DID come on here broadcasting that you know it to be true, then just show the world what's going on! :p

RMAC
01-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Wylie is just a bunch of cheaters. Let's kill all of them!!!

Oh man, I crack myself up.

Adidas410s
01-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Wylie is just a bunch of cheaters. Let's kill all of them!!!

Oh man, I crack myself up.

don't be fat dumbo...don't be fat

RMAC
01-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Let's play a game Fatness. Follow these instructions very carefully.

Step 1) Go outside.
Step 2) Look both ways.
Step 3) Upon looking both ways as mom insisted, cross Willis.
Step 4) Walk in a northerly direction until you reach Ambler.
Step 5) Repeat step 2.
Step 6) Cross Ambler.
Step 7) Walk up to the Ambler Bingo building.
Step 8) Climb up on to the roof.
Step 9) Jump off the roof.

If you don't receive any bodily injuries, repeat steps 8 and 9 until you do.

Have a nice day. :)

injuredinmelee
01-11-2006, 10:16 PM
this if for injuremedlee,,,,,,,,,,

hey bro, if you want to spout off then give me a ring concerning the wylie topic or just give me an email, the thing that makes me so mad is people like you saying i have no liable credit, you don't know me or do i care if you know me, just please don't ever say i have no credit with the wylie program b/c i know more and have more liable sources from that program than you would ever imagine, stay safe and if you want my digits i will ring them off to you,
no pun intended i just took offense to what you have been posting about me,
later bro, i'll talk to you later
until next time..............

if you werent such an idiot it would be so much easier to take you serious. You know nothing and never will and i challenge you to show one iota of truth to anything you have accused Wylie of. You are slanderous and should be held libel.

MHSvarsity2007
01-11-2006, 10:46 PM
well, i'm glad theres loads of love up in this board. :clap:

44INAROW
01-11-2006, 10:57 PM
the thing that makes me so mad is people like you saying i have no liable credit......... b/c i know more and have more liable sources from that program

:thinking: :thinking: what the heck is LIABLE CREDIT? I would be leary of taking any information from a LIABLE SOURCE :doh:

Chief Ohera
01-12-2006, 01:40 AM
why do people think that wylie is so excellent in everything they do, they get all the big city talent b/c they are 3a and athletes want to go there so they wont go to 5a,
they are not the best overall program in there own distrist, sweetwater is, they dominate in every sport specifally track where they will roll wylie up and down the track,
a majority of 3a schools have just school that all the kids feed into and wylie well, you know what i will say next,
untill next time.................

District303aPastPlayer
01-12-2006, 02:50 AM
why do people think that wylie is so excellent in everything they do, they get all the big city talent b/c they are 3a and athletes want to go there so they wont go to 5a,
they are not the best overall program in there own distrist, sweetwater is, they dominate in every sport specifally track where they will roll wylie up and down the track,
a majority of 3a schools have just school that all the kids feed into and wylie well, you know what i will say next,

en serio, you, as a person, i have no respect for, just based upon you bein so annoying. reading your posts is like listening to nails scratching the chalkbaord... ya know

sww-bull52
01-12-2006, 10:22 AM

Obviosly he does'nt know squat. There are a couple of sports that we in Sweetwater DO NOT dominate in.

pero chato
01-12-2006, 10:27 AM

I'm really hoping there is no "next time" for you. Aside from your atrocious spelling and incoherent rants, well, you're just making a fool of yourself. Yes, us Wylie folks can only hope one day to beat Sweetwater in "specifally track" (whatever that is!) LOL!

44INAROW
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
beat Sweetwater in "specifally track" (whatever that is!) LOL!

He doesn't know what it is, he just heard that from a "liable source" :D :D

Black_Magic
01-12-2006, 11:23 AM
All this Arguing Reminds me of this.. Check it out!!

Argument (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Dumb_And_Dumber=tag.wav) :clap: :clap:

pero chato
01-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
All this Arguing Reminds me of this.. Check it out!!

Argument (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Dumb_And_Dumber=tag.wav) :clap: :clap:

You're just jealous because at the moment you're not in a, ahem, discussion with some of your Sweetwater bretheren. LOL.

STANG RED
01-12-2006, 11:51 AM
sweetwater is, they dominate in every sport specifally track where they will roll wylie up and down the track,

Fella, I wish your were right, but unfortunately, you are terribly misinformed. We at Sweetwater pride ourselves in having good athletic programs, but we could certainly us alot of improvment in many of them. Wylie and Snyder will probably both kill us in boys basketball. Snyder and Wylie are always great in baseball, and yes we will probably be very good in track this year. Sweetwater has a long tradition of great football, but other than that, we have had some great teams in other sports, but we have had some stinkers to. Wylie is usually pretty solid from top to bottom in every sport they compete in.
You seriously need to get rid of your so called reliable sources, and do some homework on your own! Maybe you wouldnt sound like such a fool!

DaHop72
01-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Fella, I wish your were right, but unfortunately, you are terribly misinformed. We at Sweetwater pride ourselves in having good athletic programs, but we could certainly us alot of improvment in many of them. Wylie and Snyder will probably both kill us in boys basketball. Snyder and Wylie are always great in baseball, and yes we will probably be very good in track this year. Sweetwater has a long tradition of great football, but other than that, we have had some great teams in other sports, but we have had some stinkers to. Wylie is usually pretty solid from top to bottom in every sport they compete in.
You seriously need to get rid of your so called reliable sources, and do some homework on your own! Maybe you wouldnt sound like such a fool!
Correction Stang Red, that's liable.:thinking:

44INAROW
01-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Correction Stang Red, that's liable.:thinking: rofl :)

Black_Magic
01-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Here is a better Quote! reminds me Of Wylie the last two years!

Quote (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Cable_Guy=brainthe.wav) :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
01-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Correction Stang Red, that's liable.:thinking:

I dont mind correcting the fool. I just refuse to quote him! He does seriously need a vocabulary lesson or two though, doesnt he!? Maybe we should consinder submitting new applicants to the board to an I.Q. test. Anyone under 80 cannot join! That would have kept this idiot out, no doubt.

pero chato
01-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Here is a better Quote! reminds me Of Wylie the last two years!

Quote (http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Cable_Guy=brainthe.wav) :clap: :clap:

...or Snyder in 2003.

Chief Ohera
01-12-2006, 07:19 PM
hey you ole' man you want a lesson on sports especially that wylie district than you can call me or email me and i will feel free to answer any of your questions, if you have a problem come straight to me and don't spout your mouth on this forum about me you understand,
until next time.................. i think i will add you to my buddy list

Adidas410s
01-12-2006, 07:26 PM
hey you ole' man you want a lesson on sports especially that wylie district than you can call me or email me and i will feel free to answer any of your questions, if you have a problem come straight to me and don't spout your mouth on this forum about me you understand,

how is he supposed to call or e-mail you? He doesn't know your name...phone #...e-mail address...none of it! Plus you wont turn on your PM's so THIS is where he will call you out on your BS and illogical comments!

SintonFan
01-12-2006, 07:30 PM
and have competed against them for many years,
Doesn't this truly explain the motive?:thinking: :inlove:
Look Chief, I know we've been best friends for years but I had to call you out on that one buddy.:D

injuredinmelee
01-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Let me know where you would like to meet tomorrow and I will be there. There isnt jack crap that you can tell me about Wylie and there never will be. I dont want or need you on my email list or buddy list this is something we can do face to face. I will continue to spout and spout until you pull some of this proof out of your... well everyone else knows what I am talking about.

injuredinmelee
01-12-2006, 07:46 PM
In all honesty I think that this cheif character is actually a kid that played at Wylie this year and is a Sr. or graduated last year. I cant be for certain but I have a feeling.

SintonFan
01-12-2006, 07:54 PM
In all honesty I think that this cheif character is actually a kid that played at Wylie this year and is a Sr. or graduated last year. I cant be for certain but I have a feeling.
Can you be certain iim? Maybe he had a bad reaction to your signature and is subconsciously pulling for the Big Red MAN?;)

Adidas410s
01-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Doesn't this truly explain the motive?:thinking: :inlove:
Look Chief, I know we've been best friends for years but I had to call you out on that one buddy.:D

I pointed this out a while back too but nobody seemed to notice...made we wonder how many years of eligibility he has left!

SintonFan
01-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I pointed this out a while back too but nobody seemed to notice...made we wonder how many years of eligibility he has left!
ahhh so sowwy...:(

mrescape43
01-12-2006, 08:33 PM

I suppose Chief O'Liable hasn't heard of the lone star cup. Only Wylie and Canyon have won it since 2000.

Last year Wylie was 2nd and Snyder was 10th. At least I think these numbers are right.

Chief Ohera
01-12-2006, 10:13 PM
injuredinmelee,
hey bro, if you want i can give you my phone number and all and we can discuss wylie topics, it's up to you though, i don't want to push you buttons ole' man,
and by the way how is john lambert doing at purdue, he was the best athlete wylie has ever produced in my opinion, he could do it all, he is in the class of 02',
anyways if you want call me and i will be more than happy to talk to you, but it might be past your bedtime grumpy, so give me a buzz, it's all up to you,
until next time.....................

Bulldawgs100
01-13-2006, 12:03 AM
wow chief you know john lampert-- he only helped bring home a state championship in track and was one athlete to go D1 in football for wylie in a while, im AMAZED that you know this-- i think everyone should give him some credit now! he knows ONE athlete from the wylie program:clap:

injuredinmelee
01-13-2006, 12:04 AM
John is enjoying his time at Purdue. I saw him playing golf with his dad during xmas break. Last time we talked he was playing behind a guy that was all conference the season before but was starting on special teams. I have his email address so I will be sure and let him know your sending your best wishes.

Chief Ohera
01-13-2006, 12:38 AM
yes i infact know john,
i have ties with him in track and field, i thought he had shoulder surgery a year ago but i might be wrong, i wish him the best, and no he is not the only one i know i also know tommy felts who i believe is with ACU and adam baugh, and plenty more athletes, they are nice and down to earth guys,
until next time.................

injuredinmelee
01-13-2006, 08:24 AM
John had surgery almost three years ago. I talked to Tommys grandfather (the one he is named after) at lunch yesterday along with his uncle. I see Adam from time to time. I think I usually see him in Lubbock but who knows. I can assure yout hat you know nothing Wylie that I do not so just give it up.

STANG RED
01-13-2006, 08:30 AM
I've wondered about John several times since he graduated. I havent really heard much, and I have been surpised that I havent. I remember watching him at the district track meet his senior year. What an awsome athlete!!! He was injured, but he still kicked everybodys butt in every event he competed in.
So, does he finish up at Perdue this year? Or, does he have another year of eligibility?

injuredinmelee
01-13-2006, 09:16 AM
he got hurt his freshman year against ND in the first game he played in. It was early in the year so he had to have surgery and got a red shirt. He is still working hard and stays at school during the summer to workout with the team.