PDA

View Full Version : 3 First Films To Start Off 2006

maroonpirate04
01-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Well it's the first weekend for 2006, And it marks the first movies to be released this weekend. Starting off with Eli Roth's film Hostel
something like Saw and Texas Chainsaw Massacre type. It looks very interesting. Some of you may remember Roth from his first film back in 2003 Cabin Fever. Also another action film from video game Bloodrayne, following the footsteps of Tomb Raider, House Of The Dead, and Resident Evil. And the first comedy of the year
Grandma's Boy

District303aPastPlayer
01-07-2006, 01:27 AM
I am going to see Hostel this weekend, i believe. I heard that in Europe, ambulances were called to take away patrons who thought passed out because of the gore

maroonpirate04
01-07-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I am going to see Hostel this weekend, i believe. I heard that in Europe, ambulances were called to take away patrons who thought passed out because of the gore

Can't wait it comes out on dvd later in the year I'm pretty sure there will be deleted scenes due to the rating and the gross scenes that had to be cut out

Go Cuero
01-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

I'd love to hear what you thought of it. I'll probably drag my husband to see it too. He'll be scared I'm sure!!

piratebg
01-07-2006, 10:33 AM
My brother-in-law saw Hostel last night and felt the need to wake me up at about midnight to tell me how good he thought the movie was. He said it was pretty gory. I can't remember what else he said but I am pretty sure it was all positive.

District303aPastPlayer
01-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
My brother-in-law saw Hostel last night and felt the need to wake me up at about midnight to tell me how good he thought the movie was. He said it was pretty gory. I can't remember what else he said but I am pretty sure it was all positive.

i kinda forgot i work every day this weekend... so yeah...

Old Tiger
01-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Hostel looks pretty good

injuredinmelee
01-07-2006, 12:22 PM
is hostel as gorey as it looks?