PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young...

gobbler84
01-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Am I the only one who thinks he really needs to be in a speech class?

wos fan1
01-06-2006, 07:33 PM
:D Come on now..

SintonFan
01-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by gobbler84
:confused: :confused: :confused:

kepdawg
01-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Him and half the state of Texas!

schu1213
01-06-2006, 08:00 PM
I was thinking the same thing ronnie.

SintonFan
01-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Golly, yall can't fault his football play so ya gotta come up with something, huh?

Old Tiger
01-06-2006, 10:39 PM
I think Vince should stay and get his degree for his mom.. :D

lepfan
01-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Am I the only one who thinks he really needs to be in a speech class? That subject has been brought up around here...:)

Leopards,class of 75
01-06-2006, 11:40 PM
Am I the only one who thinks he really needs to be in a speech class? He will be worth millions very soon! Speech class wouldn't be that bad of an idea, but as rich as he will be I don't think he really cares about that.

S-WtrMustangFan
01-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I think Vince should stay and get his degree for his mom.. :D Or he could go pro and buy her a new house.

lepfan
01-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Golly, yall can't fault his football play so ya gotta come up with something, huh? Hey....when you are in the spotlight you are fair game for all your faults...that is just how life is. (just ask the twins ;) )

Gobbla2001
01-07-2006, 01:33 AM
84 is a UT fan the last time I checked... don't jump the gun too quick... an honest question from an honest poster...

Yes, a speech class would work well for Vince if he were planning on pursuing a career not involving sharpies carried in socks during work hours :D

Old Tiger
01-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Or he could go pro and buy her a new house. Or he could stay in college and have fun instead of going ot the NFL where it's all business

District303aPastPlayer
01-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Or he could stay in college and have fun instead of going ot the NFL where it's all business

this is very true

injuredinmelee
01-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
I was thinking the same thing ronnie.

well he might need that but he has something you will never eve ever ever have and that is a Championship. Something you wont get on any level ever. Its obvious from other post that your a hater but its also obvious that you are a sore loser and an idiot.
GO WYLIE BULLDOGS

gobbler84
01-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
well he might need that but he has something you will never eve ever ever have and that is a Championship. Something you wont get on any level ever. Its obvious from other post that your a hater but its also obvious that you are a sore loser and an idiot.
GO WYLIE BULLDOGS

You have no idea what my future brings!! Nor Big Dog Schu!! I could end up in Pasedena one day playing!! And who says Schu can't work his a$$ off and get transferred somewhere and play for a National Championship! Honesly I think your a D*** to put someone down like that! The thread was started for some humor! I'm a diehard UT fan, I jus think it's funny the way Vince talks!! For you to get in this thread and rag on someone is stupid! Matt worked his a$$ off last year to get to Waco and lost the thing he wanted most! We know Wylie was a damn good team and respect them! But every time you post about Schu you bring up December 10, 2004!! From my point of veiw you the one who needs to grow up!!

injuredinmelee
01-07-2006, 01:38 PM
You have no idea what my future brings!! Nor Big Dog Schu!! I could end up in Pasedena one day playing!! And who says Schu can't work his a$$ off and get transferred somewhere and play for a National Championship! Honesly I think your a D*** to put someone down like that! The thread was started for some humor! I'm a diehard UT fan, I jus think it's funny the way Vince talks!! For you to get in this thread and rag on someone is stupid! Matt worked his a$$ off last year to get to Waco and lost the thing he wanted most! We know Wylie was a damn good team and respect them! But every time you post about Schu you bring up December 10, 2004!! From my point of veiw you the one who needs to grow up!!
I wasnt talking to you. Schu is a big whiny little girl still crying about getting beat in the title game last year and all his posts are detrimental threads. As far as me being a D*** I know and I sleep every single night. Schu said in another thread that he wstill thinks he was on the better team that night.. well he didnt win so Im gonna rub it in everytime. GO WYLIE BULLDOGS!!!

Phil C
01-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Vince does his main talking on the field by his actions. Very effectively I might add. :)

injuredinmelee
01-07-2006, 01:43 PM

and another thing if you or your boy schu win a DI national championship within 5 yrs of graduation in football I will pay for your graduate school.

Gobbla2001
01-07-2006, 02:55 PM
and another thing if you or your boy schu win a DI national championship within 5 yrs of graduation in football I will pay for your graduate school.

gobbler84 may win one... he's just a sophmore but was first team all-district on both sides of the ball... He's big and fast...

As for schu, that's his opinion, but it's not mine... If Cuero were the better team, they would have won the game... my honest belief is that they were equal if anything, other than that it goes to Wylie...

Wylie drove down the field on our defense and kicked a field-goal, Wylie stopped Cuero from scoring down in Wylie territory... Wylie was the better team...

Leopards,class of 75
01-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Vince does his main talking on the field by his actions. Very effectively I might add. :) Best point yet!!!

schu1213
01-07-2006, 03:28 PM
GO WYLIE BULLDOGS

Wow man i dont even know what to say to this. I sated one opinion and you dont have to agree with it but dont call me a idiot. Yeah i havent won a championship and if i never do then thats fine with me. Not many people have gotten the oppurtunity that i had so im cool with it. I didnt say anything on this post but i was thinking the same thing as ronnie, thats it. Dont come on here making personal attacks towards me.

gobbler84
01-07-2006, 04:39 PM

When I win it, I can get my choice of school, right?

Cameron Crazy
01-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Vince will make a huge impact whatever he does....i think they have a good chance to bring another one home next year...

District303aPastPlayer
01-07-2006, 05:14 PM
When I win it, I can get my choice of school, right?

wow... you got 2 years to get to a D1 school, lol. i think you are in good shape right now

sinton66
01-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Dont come on here making personal attacks towards me. :rolleyes: "Don't do as I do, do as I say do." How many times have you called people idiots and morons on here?

schu1213
01-07-2006, 06:35 PM
I have never gone as far as that guy just did right there i dont care what you say, and i think its ridiculous that he gets away with that kind of mess on this board.

sinton66
01-07-2006, 06:42 PM
I'd say you should count your lucky stars he didn't do a poll to see how many posters agree with him. The results might surprize you.

schu1213
01-07-2006, 06:44 PM
To be honest with you i could care less who agrees with him because i have never ever gone that far. I am jokin around most of the time on here and this guy gets on here says something like that.

Chief Ohera
01-07-2006, 11:02 PM
my two cents on the whole UT national title thing is this, UT would have gotton no where if it werent' for VY, i mean he did everything for them,
USC was the better and more complete team than was UT they just didn't have VY and they only stopped SC once and that just happened to be the fourth down,
Look what VY did against OHIO ST. and how much trouble they had against a great defense and SC had no defense.
VY is one of the most COCKIEST, most big headed EGO driven athlete i have seen in a while,
he won't do **** in the NFL look at VICK what has he done, and he VY is not as polished as VICK is a a passer,
just my two thoughts on the whole thing and i think it is funny how everyone is jumping on the UT bandwagon now that they won,
BOOMER SOONER

TMer25
01-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
my two cents on the whole UT national title thing is this, UT would have gotton no where if it werent' for VY, i mean he did everything for them,
USC was the better and more complete team than was UT they just didn't have VY and they only stopped SC once and that just happened to be the fourth down,
Look what VY did against OHIO ST. and how much trouble they had against a great defense and SC had no defense.
VY is one of the most COCKIEST, most big headed EGO driven athlete i have seen in a while,
he won't do **** in the NFL look at VICK what has he done, and he VY is not as polished as VICK is a a passer,
just my two thoughts on the whole thing and i think it is funny how everyone is jumping on the UT bandwagon now that they won,
BOOMER SOONER

Vick barely completed 50 percent of his passes in college, much like he has done in the NFL. Young completed 65% of his passes this year, so I think you have the better passer part wrong.

KTJ
01-07-2006, 11:16 PM
This thread is hilarious. Vince is the most cockiest player you've ever seen?

Wow. Just plain wow.

RoTexRider3
01-07-2006, 11:48 PM
GO WYLIE BULLDOGS

Can i ask you if you have ever won a chapionship, you dont even know schu so you cant say something like that about him. Me and my boys have a big problem with you saying something like that and if you are a grown man you shoudl be ashamed of yourself. Get a life and stop bashing kids on here. Grow up man.

injuredinmelee
01-08-2006, 12:07 AM
yawnnnnnnn.. litle ones gang up and big ones get in a line.

injuredinmelee
01-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Here are the threads that I was responding to from the lay off USC thread:

I am so sick of everyone on this board bashing bush lienart, and the rest of usc. They are very classy and its bull that yall sit here and bash them. Reggie bush deserved to win the hiesman and he did so let it go. Yeah Matt said that he thinks they had the better team and i believe he was right. The better team does not always win. I believe that we had a better team then Wylie last year but that does not mean that i dont respect them. I have the upmost respect for them and they deserved it. Get of of their back, VY is the cockiest player in the nation so why dont yall talk about that?

Lol you are a true moron. I didnt want to start a cuero wylie arguement here ok.

Chief Ohera
01-09-2006, 01:04 AM
VY equals OVERRATED

SintonFan
01-09-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by schu1213
To be honest with you i could care less who agrees with him because i have never ever gone that far. I am jokin around most of the time on here and this guy gets on here says something like that.
Wow!
All I ever did was defend Sinton against you and you sure made a few inferences. You went quite "far" toward making a whole team look bad.
I sure wished you were jokin when you said Sinton didn't deseve to be on the same field as Cuero.:hand:

neck_06
01-09-2006, 08:27 AM

with the money that he is gonna be making after the draft he can pay someone to talk for him.

:D :D :D