PDA

View Full Version : i'm gonna make some mad!!!!!!!!!!

lostaussie
01-05-2006, 08:48 PM
first of all let me say that i am neither a ut fan or usc fan. that being stated i have noticed some strange things today.

(1) the proclamation by many ut fans that vince young will be the next montana, or unitas or so on and so on. he's a great qb people, but at least let him get in the nfl before you annoint him as the heir apparent.

(2) the constant bashing of espn by all ut fans. the story was about usc. you guys killed the story. the new story is ut is national champs. not that espn shunned your school most of the week.

(3) the constant bashing of usc qb matt leinart. he just lost for the first time in 34 games and some idiot comes up to him and sticks a microphone in his face. he may have said some stupid things, but i can think of lots more stupid than "i think we were the better team".

all i'm saying is hey.............quit worrying about what everyone else thinks, sit back for a while and enjoy. your national champions. that is a great feeling. be happy:)

p.s. i'm glad TEXAS won

GreenGobbla
01-05-2006, 08:50 PM
im happy for you, but no one cares

bulldogbark
01-05-2006, 08:51 PM
I am sure that deep down someone cares.....just real deep down:)

lostaussie
01-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
im happy for you, but no one cares i wouldn't expect anything less from 90 percent of the arrogant texas posters.

Ranger Mom
01-05-2006, 08:52 PM
im happy for you, but no one cares

Dang.....that was rude!

GreenGobbla
01-05-2006, 08:53 PM
im just messing around, and guess what, im not from texas....im from california

GetRDoneStangs
01-05-2006, 09:05 PM
im happy for you, but no one cares :eek:

Old Green
01-05-2006, 09:11 PM
im just messing around, and guess what, im not from texas....im from california My wifes from Los Angeles. I'm having fun at my house:devil: :D