PDA

View Full Version : Jay Leno

44INAROW
01-05-2006, 04:31 PM
FYI

UT's Vince Young on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
LAST UPDATE: 1/5/2006 2:49:32 PM
Posted By: Greg Derkowski
This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.woai.com.

University of Texas quarterback Vince Young will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Thursday January 5. The program airs at 10:35pm on News 4 WOAI (San Antonio) and is available in high-definition.

pirate4state
01-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up! :) Will Ferrell will be on the show also!! :D Should be interesting. ;)

JasperDog94
01-05-2006, 04:47 PM
You know they'll have fun with those two.

kepdawg
01-05-2006, 11:50 PM
ttt

wos fan1
01-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Good show with Vince.

pirate4state
01-06-2006, 12:38 AM
It was a good show, but now I'm worried that he'll go pro. :(

wos fan1
01-06-2006, 12:39 AM
Me to, especially with all the Media attention he's getting.

AggieJohn
01-06-2006, 02:07 AM
he's already there..

3afan
01-06-2006, 08:21 AM
my guess is he'll go ... the common arguement is 'what else can he accomplish at UT?' ... about the only thing is how bad does he want that Heisman

Rabbit'93
01-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
my guess is he'll go ... the common arguement is 'what else can he accomplish at UT?' ... about the only thing is how bad does he want that Heisman
I hear the same thing. IMO is the Heisman thatimportant these days. I mean, andre ware, gino terreta(sp), and Rashaan Shalam won the thing. Is it that important to risk millions of dollars for a piece of hardware? I say no. He's been to the mountain top of college football. He can finish his degree in the pros. He's a fool if he doesn't come out now.

Phil C
01-06-2006, 10:42 AM
A great show indeed! And how about Jay Leno's funny start in cheering for UCS "We're no. 2! We're no. 2!" lol

From Vince's comments I think if the Texans let him know they will make him the No. 1 pick that he will turn pro. Otherwise I think he will come back to UT. But a chance to make millions and play in his home town will be the difference. He is great. If I had the no. 1 draft pick he would be it. But it is up to Houston. Vince has until Jan. 15 to decide.

I hope he stays but whatever he decides he has done great things for UT and I wish him the best. I think the media and other fans want him to turn pro because they are afraid with him Texas will whip their teams. LOL

pirate4state
01-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
A great show indeed! And how about Jay Leno's funny start in cheering for UCS "We're no. 2! We're no. 2!" lol

From Vince's comments I think if the Texans let him know they will make him the No. 1 pick that he will turn pro. Otherwise I think he will come back to UT. But a chance to make millions and play in his home town will be the difference. He is great. If I had the no. 1 draft pick he would be it. But it is up to Houston. Vince has until Jan. 15 to decide.

I hope he stays but whatever he decides he has done great things for UT and I wish him the best. I think the media and other fans want him to turn pro because they are afraid with him Texas will whip their teams. LOL This is an honest question: Can the Texans "let him know" that they will take him as the 1st pick?? Is this legal?

Old Tiger
01-06-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm sure they'll work by NCAA guidelines. I hope he doesn't go pro though.

UPanIN
01-06-2006, 12:21 PM
ESPN reported that that Houston will extend Carr's contract. So if Carr gets paid I don't think they will be looking for a QB.

Vince should still go Pro and take the money. JMHO:D

pirate4state
01-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
ESPN reported that that Houston will extend Carr's contract. So if Carr gets paid I don't think they will be looking for a QB.

Vince should still go Pro and take the money. JMHO:D

I'd love for him to stay, but the lure of $$$ maybe too much to pass up. :weeping: and I wouldn't blame him or hold it against him