PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna make some mad...but?

spur-that-mule
01-05-2006, 02:18 PM
With the National Championship and all for Texas...........how much further behind will A&M Fall in the recruiting process? Personal opinion, but RC needs to come back........or get someone that can get the Aggies back in the saddle!

STANG RED
01-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by spur-that-mule
With the National Championship and all for Texas...........how much further behind will A&M Fall in the recruiting process? Personal opinion, but RC needs to come back........or get someone that can get the Aggies back in the saddle!

Franchione sure hasnt done what most people extpected he would have, has he?!
I really thought he was going to turn things around down there myself.

neck_06
01-05-2006, 02:21 PM
the aggies will be ok, they have a good qb, some good recievers and 2 good running backs. yes, TU will get some of the big names, but A&M will do a good job too and win some games.

you have to remember that Texas is a BIG state with alot of talent and Texas can only sign a certain number of guys, they can't sign the whole state.

injuredinmelee
01-05-2006, 02:27 PM
but can you honestly say that the ags have gotten better since Frannie came to Collie Station?

Bubba-Joe
01-05-2006, 02:29 PM
06 after last night's show
Texas will get a bunch of Walk on's that would rather have a shot at being at tu
than anywhere else
I aint fan of the horns
but
Vince and Company last night brought TEXAS back to the front,
crap TCU is the 2nd best team in the State right now..........

neck_06
01-05-2006, 02:30 PM
but can you honestly say that the ags have gotten better since Frannie came to Collie Station?

nope, but from what i hear a little of that was due to lack of leadership from former quarterback Reggie McNeal. from what i hear he either loved you or he hated you and that caused a lot of problems.

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I don't think so, injured. I'm with you.

STANG RED
01-05-2006, 02:33 PM
They have shown a few decent sputs and signs of life, but for the most part I dont think he has done much good! How long has he been there now? I think he has been there long enough to turn things around if he is going to. If he cant have it done by next year, I bet he will be sent down the road, and should be.

Cat22
01-05-2006, 02:53 PM
He will get one more year. If they do not improve this year, he will be gone. Hopefully Kubiak will be available if Fran leaves.

STANG RED
01-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I heard something just yesterday about Kubiak being the frontrunner for a head coach job somewhere. I cant remember where it was though. Was it the Houston Texans job?

neck_06
01-05-2006, 03:08 PM
yeah, you know everyone wants that job ;)

injuredinmelee
01-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
yeah, you know everyone wants that job ;)

IF Vince leaves early the Texans will have a new QB next year.

neck_06
01-05-2006, 03:16 PM
very true and i think he knows it too, thats why he is gonna stay

Stretch04
01-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
06 after last night's show
Texas will get a bunch of Walk on's that would rather have a shot at being at tu
than anywhere else
I aint fan of the horns
but
Vince and Company last night brought TEXAS back to the front,
crap TCU is the 2nd best team in the State right now..........

I have to go with Texas Tech as number 2

neck_06
01-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Stretch04

guess again, texas tech is good, but not second best

mrescape43
01-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Stretch04

I agree with this.

I hope TCU and it's win streak is in place when they meet tech this fall so that TT can break the streak for them.