PDA

View Full Version : How sweet it is...for a movie star!

spur-that-mule
01-05-2006, 01:34 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060105/capt.prb19101050716.rose_bowl_football_prb191.jpg

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by spur-that-mule
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060105/capt.prb19101050716.rose_bowl_football_prb191.jpg
At least he's not drunk, naked and playing the bongos.:D

Maroon87
01-05-2006, 01:41 PM
"Alright, alright, alright!"

Gobbla2001
01-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
"Alright, alright, alright!"

ha...

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 01:44 PM
ttt

44INAROW
01-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

I was going to make a smarta$$ comment that it depends on whether you are male or female if that was a good or bad thing, (not seeing him naked and playing the bongos) but I reminded myself that I am a grandmother and should TRY to contain myself :D :D

Gobbla2001
01-05-2006, 01:46 PM
I wonder if Rene Zellwanker (sp?) was excited...

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I was going to make a smarta$$ comment that it depends on whether you are male or female if that was a good or bad thing, (not seeing him naked and playing the bongos) but I reminded myself that I am a grandmother and should TRY to contain myself :D :D
Aw heck, 44, it hasn't ever stopped you before. Don't be using that grandmother think on us. Just tell us how you really feel, your among some of your best friends.;)

pirate4state
01-05-2006, 02:07 PM
At least he's not drunk, naked and playing the bongos.:D I wouldn't mind him being naked!!! :inlove: Everytime they showed him on TV last night I was grinning from ear to ear just like the boys were when the cheerleaders were on TV. ;)

STANG RED
01-05-2006, 02:08 PM
I wonder if he still has his place down at Christoval? I know he did just a couple years ago. He used to live down there quit a bit when he was between gigs. I guess he still does.?

44INAROW
01-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Aw heck, 44, it hasn't ever stopped you before. Don't be using that grandmother think on us. Just tell us how you really feel, your among some of your best friends.;)

ok you talked me into it........ I imagine he'd be looking F-I-N-E fine sitting there playing those bongos ala natural... I bet he hosted or in the very least attended one heck of a victory celebration after the game.. (maybe at the "Moon Tower"). He was in PRIME form....... speaking of PRIME - what was the new Prime # again? :thinking: :D :D :D

STANG RED
01-05-2006, 02:13 PM
....... speaking of PRIME - what was the new Prime # again? :thinking: :D :D :D

It is a Mersenne prime known as M30402457 — that's 2 to the 30,402,457th power minus 1

what ever the hell that means!?

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 02:13 PM
ok you talked me into it........ I imagine he'd be looking F-I-N-E fine sitting there playing those bongos ala natural... I bet he hosted or in the very least attended one heck of a victory celebration after the game.. (maybe at the "Moon Tower"). He was in PRIME form....... speaking of PRIME - what was the new Prime # again? :thinking: :D :D :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Way to go 44, I knew you had it in you.

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2006, 02:20 PM

LOL....you crack me up! I can't even see the picture here at work, but I am guessing you are talking about that fine, young specimen...Matthew McCauneghy?

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....you crack me up! I can't even see the picture here at work, but I am guessing you are talking about that fine, young specimen...Matthew McCauneghy?
I don't know about you women, you know men never look at other women.:D :D

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2006, 02:31 PM
I don't know about you women, you know men never look at other women.:D :D

hmmm, uh huh, yeah right....don't forget the women you are saying this to are smarter than the average bear...:D

pirate4state
01-05-2006, 02:34 PM
LOL....you crack me up! I can't even see the picture here at work, but I am guessing you are talking about that fine, young specimen...Matthew McCauneghy? It's Matthew McConaughey. :) Get it right!!! :p ;)

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 02:36 PM
don't forget the women you are saying this to are smarter than the average bear...:D
I know that is true, but heck when your eyes start going along with you reflexes sometimes they've already passed before you know it.:D

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It's Matthew McConaughey. :) Get it right!!! :p ;)

lol....you knew who I was talkin' about....just like I figured it out WITHOUT the benefit of the photo (which is a darned shame I can't see).:p ;)

pirate4state
01-05-2006, 02:40 PM
lol....you knew who I was talkin' about....just like I figured it out WITHOUT the benefit of the photo (which is a darned shame I can't see).:p ;) I know, but I wouldn't be me if I weren't giving you a hard time!!! :D :kiss: BTW: it is a damn shame you can't see that pic. Can you see the one in my sig?

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I know that is true, but heck when your eyes start going along with you reflexes sometimes they've already passed before you know it.:D

lol....for some reason, I am just not feelin' the sympathy...:p (we can make eye appointments together...can't forget 44inarow also):D

P4S....I can see the one in the sig, but alot of times ones posted just don't show up. P.S....I like the fact that you are ALWAYS ragging on my ... I would truly think there was something wrong if you weren't!:D

neck_06
01-05-2006, 02:48 PM
hmmm, uh huh, yeah right....don't forget the women you are saying this to are smarter than the average bear...:D

is the bear a male or a female?

;)

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 02:48 PM
lol....for some reason, I am just not feelin' the sympathy...:p (we can make eye appointments together...can't forget 44inarow also):D

P4S....I can see the one in the sig, but alot of times ones posted just don't show up. P.S....I like the fact that you are ALWAYS ragging on my ... I would truly think there was something wrong if you weren't!:D
No, no, I'm sure you ladies eyesight is fine, it's the men that I was talking about.

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
is the bear a male or a female?

;)

haha...female, the smarter of the two.... :kiss: :D

DaHop, I knew you were referring to men, but thought I would be gracious and let you know that we (at least Lorey and I) are in desperate need of eye appointments...trying to share your pain, be empathetic or something.;) :D

DaHop72
01-05-2006, 03:43 PM
haha...female, the smarter of the two.... :kiss: :D

DaHop, I knew you were referring to men, but thought I would be gracious and let you know that we (at least Lorey and I) are in desperate need of eye appointments...trying to share your pain, be empathetic or something.;) :D
And greatly appreciated I might add.

44INAROW
01-05-2006, 03:47 PM

I am not joking, my vision is horrible now.. been declining about 6 months or so..... I have driving glasses and a different pair for reading.. I am going to be forced to get bifocals before long.......... husband started buying "cheaters" at SAMS for himself - 4 pair for $19.99.. he has a pair in every room in the house ( and 2 pair in each bathroom) :D
lucky for me the Downlow has a black background, I can see it easily :)

Go Cuero
01-05-2006, 04:35 PM

Little late on this but I so wouldn't care if he was drunk and naked and playing the bongos. In fact, I think it should be required that he was doing all 3!! LOL

44INAROW
01-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Go Cuero
Little late on this but I so wouldn't care if he was drunk and naked and playing the bongos. In fact, I think it should be required that he was doing all 3!! LOL

you go on with it girlfriend :) :clap: