PDA

View Full Version : UT vs USC will be on ESPN Classics!

Phil C
01-05-2006, 09:57 AM
It will be shown Saturday night 6 P.M. to 9 P.M. Other recent bowl games will be shown that day so you may need to double check the tv guide. If you missed the game you can still get to see the replay but you better catch it then because you may have to wait a year before they show it again. That last Rose Bowl will probably be voted as the best ever. What a game!

Old Tiger
01-05-2006, 10:06 AM
It's on my DVR to watch when I feel like it...

Maroon87
01-05-2006, 11:02 AM
They'll probably edit the ending to change the outcome. After all, USC is the greatest team ever, right?

LH Panther Mom
01-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Well, this gives me a chance to watch half of the 3rd quarter and all but the last minute of the 4th quarter that I slept through. :doh: :doh:

*Note to self: sell the stupid recliner or rename it the sleeper chair*

Bearkat
01-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
They'll probably edit the ending to change the outcome. After all, USC is the greatest team ever, right?

That's true. They can beat all those teams from the past decades. They must be the greatest team ever. Too bad, ever, doesn't include this year.

Pmoney
01-05-2006, 11:46 AM
im going to buy the DVD when it comes out

CHS_CG
01-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, this gives me a chance to watch half of the 3rd quarter and all but the last minute of the 4th quarter that I slept through. :doh: :doh:

*Note to self: sell the stupid recliner or rename it the sleeper chair*

Dont feel bad my mom did the same thing till i yelled at her to get up b4 she missed the biggest TD of the year lol