PDA

View Full Version : revote?

Dogman_1969
01-05-2006, 08:51 AM
I wonder how many Hiesman trophy voters were sitting there while Vince Young was receiving the MVP award last night thinking, "I should have voted for Vince"? Don't get me wrong, Reggie is an awesome player.

Now, if your the Texans and Vince stays at UT, is Reggie Bush the first pick? He had a average performance, by his standards, when he faced a defense of Pro type defenders. I say trade the pick and stockpile the draft choices and get some OL help.

If VY enters the draft, the Texans have to take him. If they passed on him they would find the owner, GM and coach tied to a tree in the Trinity River bottom tar and feathered. Pass on a local boy of VY's talent? That would be worse than leaving the Red Sox to play for the Yankees.

HighSchool Fan
01-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Bush had almost 300 total yards, that's not to shabby at all. Houston still needs to worry about the oline first.

zeus63
01-05-2006, 11:35 AM
From what I understand, Young has made it clear that he will only enter the draft if he is 100% certain that the Texans will take him as the #1 draft pick.

Bearkat
01-05-2006, 12:45 PM
I wish he would fall in the draft so the COWBOYS could get him. That would be great. Don't know how he and Parcells would get along though.