PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it funny....

Manck
01-05-2006, 03:15 AM
...how apparently some Longhorn fans on here make it painfully obvious that they haven't won a national championship in so long?

Instead of just hearing "DAYUM! Vince Young is the equivalent of a college football god!", we get the sour grapes that would have come with a close loss?

Instead of just calling Leinart classless, and Southern Cal "weak," stop bitching about every little thing that wasn't perfect.

The Longhorns are not perfect, but they won. Celebrate. Don't gripe. Please. We'll all be happier.

jmcgee
01-05-2006, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Manck
...how apparently some Longhorn fans on here make it painfully obvious that they haven't won a national championship in so long?

Instead of just hearing "DAYUM! Vince Young is the equivalent of a college football god!", we get the sour grapes that would have come with a close loss?

Instead of just calling Leinart classless, and Southern Cal "weak," stop bitching about every little thing that wasn't perfect.

The Longhorns are not perfect, but they won. Celebrate. Don't gripe. Please. We'll all be happier. have you been watching tv for the last month. all we have heard is how usc are the perfect football team and that they are the best in the last 50 years without even completing the season. that is disrespect and what matt said was disrespect.

Maroon87
01-05-2006, 03:23 AM
Go screw yourself, Manck. Your jealousy is toxic.

Manck
01-05-2006, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Go screw yourself, Manck. Your jealousy is toxic.

Thank you for giving me a new sig for absolutely no reason.

I'm in no way jealous about the 'Horns winning a national championship. Mainly because that doesn't make a dang bit of sense.

I just want people to be more happy that this happened. Yeah, ESPN/ABC/every channel, was over-pumping Southern Cal.

That should be far more reason to celebrate a quality win over a quality opponent than it is to gripe about every little imperfection in the game.

[chapelle as rick james]
It's a celebration!!!
[/carj]

Please, treat it at such. It'll be soooooooo much more fun.

jmcgee
01-05-2006, 03:34 AM
Thank you for giving me a new sig for absolutely no reason.

I'm in no way jealous about the 'Horns winning a national championship. Mainly because that doesn't make a dang bit of sense.

I just want people to be more happy that this happened. Yeah, ESPN/ABC/every channel, was over-pumping Southern Cal.

That should be far more reason to celebrate a quality win over a quality opponent than it is to gripe about every little imperfection in the game.

[chapelle as rick james]
It's a celebration!!!
[/carj]

Please, treat it at such. It'll be soooooooo much more fun. you and matt are the ones griping about who the better team is. your just pissing me off cause you cant admit UT was the better team.

Maroon87
01-05-2006, 03:42 AM
Texas Longhorns...National Champions.

There's a good signature.

Manck
01-05-2006, 03:45 AM
JESUS H. CHRIST!

YOU WON!

Don't be pissed off at me. You're acting like me and Leinart are butt-buddies. I just want y'all to stop acting like Matt Leinart is a bad player and a bad person for thinking his team deserved a win, but just got outperformed. (sorry, i typed the wrong thing a second ago. had two threads in two diff places running thru my head)

[napoleon dynamite]
gahh......
[/nd]

jmcgee
01-05-2006, 03:48 AM
JESUS H. CHRIST!

YOU WON!

Don't be pissed off at me. You're acting like me and Leinart are butt-buddies. I just want y'all to stop acting like you ran over Southern Cal, when it was a three-point win.

[napoleon dynamite]
gahh......
[/nd] did i say that ut ran all over usc no. I said they won and were the better team tonight. USC is a good team. its just that UT was just a little bit better.

Manck
Fixed my post, had two threads on two diff. places running through my head.

Maroon87
JESUS H. CHRIST!

YOU WON!

Don't be pissed off at me. You're acting like me and Leinart are butt-buddies. I just want y'all to stop acting like you ran over Southern Cal, when it was a three-point win.

[napoleon dynamite]
gahh......
[/nd]

OK....good night!

spiveyrat
01-05-2006, 09:16 AM
stop bitching about every little thing that wasn't perfect.

I have to get this lil one in... Was anyone else annoyed every time they pasted Bush's name underneath where he was standing on the field on every friggin play???!!! Isn't that what the numbers on the jerseys are for??? :doh:

Ah! There! I feel better now! :D