PDA

View Full Version : Texas Tech or Alabama?

kepdawg
01-04-2006, 02:55 PM
If you were SLC's QB which school would you go to?

AP Panther Fan
01-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Even though I am a Bama fan, I would probably say Tech ... just because it is in Texas and closer to home. JMHO ;)

Snyder_TigerFan
01-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Seeing as how Tech's style of offense is looked at jokingly often times, and in recent years their QBs have been leaders in passing, but don't get a lot of respect, I would have to choose Alabama.

VWG
01-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Tech.... that is an easy decision.
SLC runs the spread and throws the ball. Why would you go to Alabama and play in that offense when you can be the focal point of Tech's offense. It's a no brainer.
Tech has produced several QB's under Leach that lead the NCAA in passing yards, etc......
What has Alabama QB's done??
Same thing why a top rated RB doesn't want to go to Tech. Not that many carries. If it were a top notched recruit wanting to go to either Tech or Alabama as a running back, then I would say Alabama.

football4life
01-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Seeing as how Tech's style of offense is looked at jokingly often times, and in recent years their QBs have been leaders in passing, but don't get a lot of respect, I would have to choose Alabama.

I wouldn't necessarily say that they don't get respect, because they are talked about a considerable amount, mainly because of the gaudy numbers they put up. They may not be the type of qb to go on to be successful NFLers, because they are labeled "system" players, but i wouldnt mind having those kinds of numbers beside my name in the record books.