PDA

View Full Version : Even CNN is on the USC Bandwagon

JHS_c/o_06'
01-03-2006, 02:02 PM
I was just watching CNN, and they had a special interview segment with the guy who is retiring as tommy trojan. And as the interview closed, the anchor said....well lets hope our team wins tomorrow.

BS man....there are gonna be alot of upset trojan fans come tomorrow night.

neck_06
01-03-2006, 02:06 PM
yeah!

pirate4state
01-03-2006, 02:14 PM
:clap: Hope so!! Lots of upsets this weekend...I think there is room for one more!!! :D :thumbsup: :D

Phil C
01-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Go Horns! Beat USC!

AP Panther Fan
01-03-2006, 04:43 PM
They even let the USC float go before UT's in the Rose Bowl Parade yesterday.....:doh: ;)

44INAROW
01-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Pop the Trojans :D

cheatchu
01-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
I was just watching CNN, and they had a special interview segment with the guy who is retiring as tommy trojan. And as the interview closed, the anchor said....well lets hope our team wins tomorrow.

BS man....there are gonna be alot of upset trojan fans come tomorrow night.

Do all you horns fans honestly only expect USC fans and tu fans to pay attention to this game. Yall act like only the people who have been to every game should even be able to watch it.

ITS A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST IN A LONG TIME. QUIT CRYING!!!

Supertilley
01-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Well CNN, is very left wing and liberal. As is Most of Cali. Not a suprise at all.

wos fan1
01-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Yep!

JHS_c/o_06'
01-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by cheatchu
Do all you horns fans honestly only expect USC fans and tu fans to pay attention to this game. Yall act like only the people who have been to every game should even be able to watch it.

ITS A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST IN A LONG TIME. QUIT CRYING!!!

First of all....it's UT....tulane is not playing in this game.....secondly...the rest of your post...makes no sense at all.

cheatchu
01-03-2006, 07:21 PM
It makes prefect sense all you t.u. fans are whining and crying about how everyone is jumping on USCs bandwagon, like they shouldnt pick sides in the biggest national championship game in a while.

and secondly t.u.

Old Tiger
01-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Aggies are funny! Every tradition that A&M has pretains to UT somehow.

wos fan1
01-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Yea and they can't even make it to a toilet bowl game!! :clap:

sinton66
01-03-2006, 07:47 PM
And, probbably wouldn't win it if they did.:D

JHS_c/o_06'
01-03-2006, 07:48 PM
It makes prefect sense all you t.u. fans are whining and crying about how everyone is jumping on USCs bandwagon, like they shouldnt pick sides in the biggest national championship game in a while.

and secondly t.u.

Im not crying. All the USC hype just adds more fuel to the fire burning inside the UT players. I just think its funny because the media, no matter what network or owner is suppose to be non-biased when it comes to reporting stuff. But ESPN has become USCN and CNN is doing headlining stories about USC's mascot?!?!

So you can say whatever you want....tu or UT.....get ready to play the national champions the day after thanksgiving.

sinton66
01-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Woo-hoo, I like the way you think.:D

cheatchu
01-03-2006, 08:41 PM

So you can say whatever you want....tu or UT.....get ready to play the national champions the day after thanksgiving.

I dont think theres anything to worry about, USC will win.

kepdawg
01-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Well, who was the anchor?

Gobbla2001
01-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Supertilley
Well CNN, is very left wing and liberal. As is Most of Cali.

Ever been to Austin??? ;)

Is an A&M poster on this thread saying 't.u.'??? Atleast they're busy during the offseason too, I guess...

I'll take it... TITLE University... let's hope anyway...

If I am not mistaken, there is a University of Texas course at Texas A&M, they sure do focus on that subject religiously...

Find some wins, then find your way back to this thread...

cheatchu
01-03-2006, 09:14 PM
But ESPN has become USCN and CNN is doing headlining stories about USC's mascot?!?!

But ESPN has become USCN

Thats funny cause just today i was watchin something on ESPN and they were talking about how great the horns offensive line is and how powerful the offense is because of it.

But i guess i imagined that......

Oh and then they talked about how great the horns defense is.

But i guess i imagined that too......

I got news for you theres no conspiracy against yall. Theres a favorite and an underdog in every game. And both teams are getting covered. But i guess yall just happen to miss all the stories about the horns. Man you horns fans will cry anytime yall get the chance.

Thats ok because yall will have a reason to cry after tomorrow night.

wos fan1
01-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Are you from Southern California??

JHS_c/o_06'
01-05-2006, 10:42 PM

So you can say whatever you want....tu or UT.....get ready to play the national champions the day after thanksgiving. Originally posted by cheatchu
I dont think theres anything to worry about, USC will win.

Need i say anything more? Put your words together with last nights events....and you get the point.

And this is my last post serving crow about the rose bowl......unless provoked. :D

S-WtrMustangFan
01-06-2006, 01:27 AM
[B]I dont think theres anything to worry about, USC will win.
Did you put some salt on those words before you ate them ?