PDA

View Full Version : The Rose Bowl is getting close UT fans!

Phil C
01-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Right now is the time to be focused on the name. Stay focused. Be positive and confident in the future. Resist the negativity. Do not pay attention to what is abnormal or irregular. Don't pay attention to negative posts, articles or comments. Do not be worrying right now about who is going to the NFL early, what coaches are changing jobs or what recruits are going to do. The game's the thing! Stay positive and focused! Go Horns! Fight and Win!

LH Panther Mom
01-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Isn't there supposed to be something about "keep your composure" in there, Phil? ;)

Bullaholic
01-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Can we talk about women's soccer, Phil? BTW---Composure is not what USC is going to lose on Wed--it is something located more in their anterior region. :D

Phil C
01-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Yes it is important to keep our composure. Remember to be positive. Get a good night's sleep tonight. Plan your pregame meal for tomorrow. Maybe even get a pregame nap before kickoff to be ready and be positive. Go Horns!

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

pirate4state
01-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Yes it is important to keep our composure. Remember to be positive. Get a good night's sleep tonight. Plan your pregame meal for tomorrow. Maybe even get a pregame nap before kickoff to be ready and be positive. Go Horns!

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav LMAO!!! Phil...softball (practice) is only 20 days away!!! :clap: :D

Phil C
01-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO!!! Phil...softball (practice) is only 20 days away!!! :clap: :D

I drove by the field when I went to the bank earlier and the coach was already out there getting everything ready. :)

schu1213
01-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Get the tissues ready because all of yall on here are goign to be doing lots of crying after the mighty longhorns go down tomorrow.

injuredinmelee
01-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

Sleep are you kidding me?? I will never be able to sleep tonight. This morning when I woke up I was pumped up and tomorrow it will be 3 times worse.

It is almost ridiculous how pumped I will be. The week before Wylie played in the Title game in 2004 I hardly slept at all and when I did I dreamt of the game and outcomes etc. Pregame i couldnt stand still. I still find that at big games I go to as a fan my legs are still constantly moving I cant stay still and my adrenaline is just going and going.

It isnt as sad an existence as some of you might think... lol

Snyder_TigerFan
01-03-2006, 05:04 PM
I know what you mean injured, the more articles I read on all of the sport sites, the more excited I get. Tomorrow is just going to get worse...I don't think I'll be able to get any work done.

injuredinmelee
01-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I know what you mean injured, the more articles I read on all of the sport sites, the more excited I get. Tomorrow is just going to get worse...I don't think I'll be able to get any work done.

My boss already knows that I will be out of the office by 3 at the latest tomorrow. I have to go get the Cheese dip started, pick up the keg and put some platic over the walls and furniture... lol ok maybe not the plastic...

pirate4state
01-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
My boss already knows that I will be out of the office by 3 at the latest tomorrow. I have to go get the Cheese dip started, pick up the keg and put some platic over the walls and furniture... lol ok maybe not the plastic... the plastic isn't a bad idea though!!! :D :D Gonna have cocktail smokies, cheese dip & all the stuff you need for sandwiches. :) No beer though...well maybe a rootbeer. :D

kepdawg
01-03-2006, 05:34 PM
I can't think of another game, any sport, any level that I have anticipated more than the Rose Bowl!

JHS_c/o_06'
01-03-2006, 06:42 PM
everything im wearing tomorrow....and i mean everything will be UT...except for the shoes....i couldnt find any UT shoes.

sinton66
01-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Dye your tennis shoes orange.:D

CHS_CG
01-03-2006, 07:19 PM
I wont be leaving work early but I will be watching the game. I would sport a Texas shirt tomorrow.. but A) i dont own one and B) I work on A&M campus.. I would like to actually make it home to watch the game lol.

Old Tiger
01-03-2006, 07:42 PM
I love listening to Lee Corso, he's the only one that is on Texas bandwagon.

schu1213
01-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Cause eveyone else knows better

sinton66
01-03-2006, 08:27 PM
GO HORNS!

pirate44
01-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Isn't there supposed to be something about "keep your composure" in there, Phil? ;)
and dont forget, "let's not get undisrecouraged and keep a lip upper stiff"

:D