PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Bellville

Bull's-eye
12-06-2003, 08:59 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all the players, coaches and fans. Bellville players be proud of what you accomplished, and even though you won't win the title, you are champs in my book. Thanks for all the memories and for some of you, I'll be looking forward to seeing you play in college. The Bellville fans are the greatest. They support their team with all their heart and they treat the opposition with respect and class. I have made many friends and now, I'm a Brahma for life. Go Bulls!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Hey Bull's-Eye, how great it is to have a true Bellville fan, that never had a class in Bellville. Thank's for the support and hope you will make some other sporting events in Bellville.
I would like to meet you someday, and shake your hand and thank you for all your support!

Bull's-eye
12-06-2003, 09:41 PM
Thanks Former, maybe we can eat some Blue Bell Home-Made Vanilla. I can also help you with the kid pops. Hey, I could always move there!

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Bull's-eye ]</small>

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-06-2003, 10:09 PM
Hey Bulls-eye are you a single person, if so maybe we could find you a spouse in Bellville, I am the only child in the family, but if I had a sister I would set you up, if you are a male? If you are married tell me I will edit this post.

Bull's-eye
12-07-2003, 10:28 AM
Hey Former, any "Joe Milliomaire" girls hanging around Bellville? LOL..........
Anyway, really just wanted to thank the players, coaches and fans. I made many new friends in Bellville; "Red Storm", Bellville22, BrahmaMom, #7's dad, and many other friendly faces that I don't know the names.

BrahmaMom
12-07-2003, 11:47 AM
Bull's Eye--When you have friends in Bellville, you have lifelong friends. Welcome, it was a pleasure meeting you. We're gonna have a great baseball team, plan now to watch 'em!

Bull's-eye
12-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks BrahmaMom, I'm looking forward to the baseball season. Hey, football will be here before we know it. We will need a program next year, with all the new faces, but I hear that Bellville has a lot of talent coming up.

BrahmaMom
12-08-2003, 02:29 PM
I was concerned about next year, too, but tons of talent coming up. And most of them, if not all, got play-off game experience. Just another plus! Then, the next few years behind this next group will be loaded. The Bellville tradition of excellence should have quite a run! My 7th grader is in an athletic class and the 8th and 9th grades are loaded. So I think we are set. You might just want to move to Bellville and get it over with. Give Bongo a holler, he can help with that! Once a Brahma, always a Brahma!